09 | oblivious as always.

Teases

 

09 | oblivious as always.

 

Jongin and Jinri were laying down in the grass, watching the night. Waiting for Sehun to come. Jinri was wearing a red tank top and a white tennis skirt. Jongin, with his striped shirt. "Your hair is brown." Jongin stares and lays his head on his arm. "No, it's just poop." Jinri laughs. "It's long." He reaches out and combs his fingers through her brown, silky hair. He notices that she braids one strand and her lips are more red. Her face is just, "beautiful." Jinri looks at him and stares. 

She pokes his nose. "Thanks." Did I say that out loud? He looks away and faces back to the sky. "Wonder why that Oh Sehun is taking so long." He shrugs and reaches his arm out to the sky. Jinri looks over. "What?" She laughs. "What are you doing?"

"Counting to see how long Sehun will take per star." He laughs and puts his hand down.  No one talks. Jinri enjoys moments like this. Where it's either with Sehun or Jongin or both of her best friends, she likes to recall the memories during silent times like this. She closes her eyes and grins. 

When Sehun once tripped over his own shoe whilst running to Jongin and her and fell flat to his face. 

When Jongin kept stuttering during a class presentation in their class and ended up still getting an A+. He didn't even dare to look at anyone's eyes except hers. Props to Jongin for being too handsome for the teacher that liked Jongin. She only got a B, just a B! Jinri shook her head.

"Should we have a mini camp?" Jongin says quietly. Getting no response, he looks over only to see Jinri closing her eyes. He turns on his side and pushes Jinri. "Are you seriously asleep?" Jongin leans in and whispers in her ears, "Jinri~" He quickly her ears and Jinri screeches. "What the was that!" Jongin bursts into laughter seeing her horrified face. 

Jinri hits his chest. "Jongin!" "Sorry, not sorry." He laughs again. 

After calming down, with the help of Jinri's hitting. Jongin tells her about the idea. "I agree!" 

Jongin calls Sehun and puts him on speaker. "Hey Jong." "Hey Hun!" Jinri beams. "Oh, hey Jinri!" 

"What's taking you so long?" Jongin asks. "I'm cleaning the carpet because your darn Maru left a in my apartment." The two laugh. "Yah! Bring Maru!" Jinri says. "Why should I?" In the background, they hear Sehun yelling at Maru for the dump. "We're having a campout!" Jongin adds. "And you want me to bring Maru? What if he gets lost?" Got a point there. "It's fine! We'll be in a tent anyways." Jinri says. 

"By the way Sehun, can you go get some tents and me and Jinri will go get snacks?" 

"Oh! So now you want me to buy stuff. With a dog." 

"It'll be worth it." Jongin clicks his tongue and ends the call. He looks at Jinri and sees that she's looking over at the lake. So beautiful. Jongin doesn't even realize his feelings towards the girl beside him. The girl that makes everyone smile at her laugh. The girl that doesn't mind that Jongin eats with his mouth open. The girl that is just so effortlessly beautiful with humor. 

He shakes his head and stands up. "Jinri-ah, I'll go get some snacks for us real quick. Stay here." Jinri asks him when Sehun is coming and Jongin tells her that he'll be here soon. 

 

And Jongin was right. Sehun made it just after Jongin left. "What are you doing here alone, pretty laaady?" Sehun whispers in her ear and Jinri jumps. "What is with you and Jongin about my ear today?!" She brushes her ear and sees that Maru is there. "Ah! Maru!" The little dog jumps onto Jinri and onto her lip. Giving her little kisses on her face. 

"Jongin went to go get some snacks real quick." He nods. "Better be worth it since this tent costed at least twenty dollars."  Jinri gets up and lays the tent flat. "Oh come on." She says with a sly smirk on her face, "probably won't be that hard!" 

Sehun watches Jinri put nails and ropes here and there, still failing. He sees her red lips form a pout. He looks away when Jinri turns her head. Jinri smirks and wraps her arms around his neck from behind. He gulps. This Choi Jinri is totally oblivious of what she's doing. 

"Help me!" Sehun doesn't hesitate to get up and help her set up the tent right away. If Jinri was still hugging him, lips ever so close from his face. He could've turned and kissed her right there. 

 

"I'm back with snacks!" Jinri cheers and Sehun finishes the last nail needed to be nailed down. Maru runs to Jongin and Jongin squeals and pets him. Jongin looks at the blue tent and nods. "Good job." Jongin takes out some fairy lights out of the bag and starts hanging them in the tent. 

"These snacks are lame!" Sehun calls from outside and Jinri peers beside him and hits him on his shoulder. "Then don't eat them." She snatches the bag and puts them on the picnic table. He rolls his eyes and whines. 

 

After getting everything settled, they ate a few snacks in the end. It was almost time to sleep. Jongin and Sehun was already setting up the blankets inside. Jinri was about to go into the tent only to realize she was wearing a short skirt. "I'm gonna feel uncomfortable in this." She says. Jongin offers to give him his shirt. "Do you have anything under.. there?" She whispers and looks away. Jongin laughs. "I'm going to be covered anyways." Jongin takes off his shirt and gives it to Jinri. She slips it on and luckily it covers her bottom area perfectly. Jinri takes off her skirt.

"What are you doing!" Sehun shrieks. "Didn't I say I was going to feel uncomfortable this stupid." She rolls her eyes and slides in between the two. This Jinri is oblivious as always. Sehun sighs. 

"Night Jongin! Night Hun!" 

"Night!"

Before Sehun was going to go into a slumber, he realizes somthing. "Maru!" He shoots up and looks at the two sleeping figure. "Oh . They are going to freak." He says before getting out of the tent. "Bring Maru Jinri says. Gah~" Sehun imitates Jinri in a high pitched voice and waves his hand while sticking out his tongue.