03 | JJS night out + unexpected date

Teases

 

03 | JJS night out + unexpected date

 

"How was the day with Soojung, Jongin?" Jinri teased, "Wished you spent the time with me huh?" Jongin pushes Jinri's face away. "Betcha' liked the time spent with Mark." Jinri fist pumped, "Heck yeah!" 

"Yo guys." Sehun gets in between them and puts his arm around them. "Guess what night it is?" 

"You flirting with Soojung day." Jinri says plainly. Sehun knocks off Jinri's yellow-blue beanie off. Earning a flick on his forehead. "I only flirt with you Jinri, please darling." Jinri acts disgusted and moves to Jongin's side. "Yeah, left me behind you jerk." Jinri leans her head on Jongin's shoulder while they walk to who knows where. 

"Hey. Soojung was busy flirting with Jongin, okay. If onl-"

"What night is it?" Jongin interrupts. "The JJS night out." Sehun puts on a smirk.

 

 

Only Jongin and Jinri wishes they didn't agree to go with Sehun, to be very honest. Let's just say, it was a bit insane... to Jinri. Jinri ends up under the blanket, Sehun ends up eating all the popcorn, and Jongin sleeping. Yeah, Sehun decides to watch a horror movie. At Jinri's apartment.

The JJS is an unusual group of friends where Jongin falls asleep during horror movies. "You stupid! Why did you enter that dang forest with no flashlight!" Jinri screams as there was a loud noise in the kitchen. Jinri shakes Jongin. "Wake up." Sehun was still immersed in the movie. 

"Sehun! Are you kidding me?!" Sehun looks over at Jinri, "Huh?" She points over to the kitchen. 

"Come with me.." Sehun sighs and stands up. Jinri drags Sehun's arm to the kitchen slowly. "I heard a noise." 

"Oh come on, it's probably just one of your neighbor- AHHHHH!" 

"It's just Maru!" Jinri reaches down and carries Maru in her arms. "You dang dog, I forgot Jongin brought him with him." 

"Aw, Maru~ Don't scare us like that." Jinri looks up at Sehun. "Well, Sehun mostly." Sehun kicks Jinri in the . "HEY!" 

 

 

The JJS night out, was the stupidest thing ever. "Wasn't it fun?!" Sehun beams. "Better than hanging out with Soojung all day." Jongin sighs. "Stop mentioning her." Jinri crosses her arm over her chest. "Why? Is my cutie getting jealous?" Jinri nods. 

Then points at Sehun.

"Hey! Am not." 

"You guys are such a darling eh!" Jongin smiles and gives the two a kiss on the cheek. "Yah!" Both Jinri and Sehun wipes their cheek. "By the way Sehun. You got a date with Soojung tomorrow." Jinri swears Sehun's eyes bawled out. "With me too." Jinri knows her eyes bawled out at that point.

"What the ?! What about me?!" Jinri sits down on the couch with Maru. "That Soojung girl is stealing my friends away.." 

"You're always my friend." Jongin grins and hugs Jinri tightly. "Mine too." Sehun hugs Jinri on the opposite side. "Get off me." 

"I might as well ask Mark if he wants to go anywhere while you two brothas' go out with Soojung. I mean, the first day of school and she's already targeting my two friends." 

She grabs Maru and puts him infront of her face. "Maru! You want to come along with me and Mark?" Maru barks. "Oh yes you do!" 

Maru ends up not going. You , Jongin.

"Only cause you're going with Mark." Sehun nods.