01 | ski-master.

Teases

01 | ski-master: 

They met up at 'their' usual table in the mornings before first class. Sehun arrives first. Then, Jongin. "Sup Sehun." Giving him a high-five before sitting beside him. They wait for the last 'member' of their group. "Have you ever wondered what Jinri takes so long to get here?" Sehun asks as he rests his head on his hand. Jongin shrugs. "Probably changing her outfit on the last minute. Typical Jinri." Sehun agrees. 

"Sorry guys! I'm here!" They turn their heads around to meet Jinri with her usual simple outfits. A gray over-sized sweater with black leggings. Her fringe neatly inplaced and her hair straight. "Oh Jinri. Why must you take so long just to get so cute?" Jongin awe's as he reaches his arms out before Jinri runs into him and hugs him back. 

"I take lessons from Sehun. You know how cute Sehun can be." Jinri laughs before pulling apart. "Hey! I'm not cute. I'm handsome." She rolls her eyes and sits infront of them. "So! What are we doing after school today?" 

Sehun looks at Jongin. Jongin opens up his mouth widely before smiling. "We're going ski-ing!!" He puts his hands up in the air. "We never discussed this Jongin." Sehun sighs. Jinri shrugs and gives him a high-five. Jongin puts one arm down. 

Jinri looks at Sehun. "It might be fun. You can maybe meet someone new there." Sehun hesitates but still agrees to go. Jongin nudges Sehun. "Fine." He gives him a high-five.

 

 

"Ughh, what if I fall on ?" Jinri grabs an apple from Sehun's tray. Recieveing a glare from the male. "Don't worry. Sehun will fall too." Which, Jongin recieves a glare as well. 

"Don't act like you're good at it either." Jongin throws a fry at Sehun's face. "Shut up. You'll see." In the midst of an argument of who's the best at ski-ing, Jinri wonders if she will be better than them. "What if I'm better than you guys?" 

They end up laughing at her for the rest of the lunch period.

 

 

Jinri waits for them at the school gate. 

"Hey Jinri!" She lifts her head away from her phone, to meet Mark's face. "Oh. Hey Mark." He smiles. "Are you planning to do anything tonight?" 

"Sehun, Jongin, and I were planning to go to a ski-resort." She looks around. "Why?" 

Mark shrugs, "Maybe I could tag along?" He holds out both of his hands infront of her. "If you guys don't mind? I've got nothing to do." He makes a sad face before laughing along with Jinri. "I don't mind at all! I don't think Sehun and Jongin mind either."

Jinri checks the time on her phone. They're suppose to meet me right away after school ends. It's already 4:30. She sighs. She texts to them: 

 

from: the only jinri

to: sehunnie and jonginne

i'll meet you guys at the ski-resort bc you guys take too long , okay ? <3

 

"Let's just meet them there. Jongin gave the address and it's not to far from here. Should we walk there?" Mark nods and grins. "Let's go!" He holds out his arm. Jinri was confused but she hooked her arm around his. 

 

"Yo stupid Jinri! Why didn't you wait for us!" Jongin shouts as he walks towards her. He notices another figure with her. "Who the hell is that?" Sehun squints his eyes. "Must be someone from her class." 

"We never invited another person along? What the ?" 

"Jongin. Calm down. It's maybe her little-wittle crushie-wushie." He grins. Jongin gags. "Sehun, don't do that. Ever." He punches Jongin on the shoulder before walking ahead towards the two.

 

 

"Hi!" Jinri grins. Mark waves. "This is Mark. He'll be joining me." Me? The hell. Jongin looks at Taehyung. Sehun does the same. "Why didn't you tell us?" 

"Why? You laughed at me because you thought I couldn't ski! Taehyung thought otherwise." Jinri pouts. "Still! I thought I would be the one catching you when you fall?" Sehun grins. Jinri punches him on the shoulder. Hard. "Hah. Serves you right for punching me on the shoulder." Jongin smirks. 

"Should we get going?" Mark suggests. Jinri agrees before walking along with Mark. Sehun and Jongin look at each other. 

 

 

In the end, Jinri ends up falling on Mark. Resulting Jongin to fall over ontop of Jinri and Sehun being able to call himself the 'Ski-Master.'

"Shut up Sehun. We saw you fall over a kid." 

And for the rest of the night walking home, Jinri apoigizes for falling on Mark. 

 

 

a/n: how was the first chapter? i thought adding mark would be cute bc marksul seems cute