She Died?

My Sixty Days With Her

We went back to her mansion. That was when she suddenly collapsed and fell to the ground.

She was still unconscious as I sat beside her bed. The doctors said that they did their best and they are not sure when would God take her away. Her parents cried and were inconsolable.

I held her hand and whispered to her ear, "Saranghae..."

She opened her eyes and touched my face with her hand. I held her hand and cried. I could feel her life ebbing away. I didn't want to let her go. I couldn't imagine living life without her.

"Nomu Saranghae (I love you so much). You are the only reason why I'm still alive." She said weakly.

"Do you believe in the string of fate?" I asked as I wiped my tears.

"The red string?"

"Ne, the red string. The invisible thread that ties you with the person that you are destined to be with."

I closed my eyes before I continued.

"My red string is attached to you. You are my soul mate, Jiyeon-ah. If reincarnation does exist, I know that we'll end up meeting and loving each other again."

She cried and I held her tight not wanting to let her go.

---

She died on the day after. I felt like I died with her too. My first love was gone...

---> to be continued...

----------------------------------------------

What's your reaction about Jiyeon's death? Do you believed she really died?

Next chapter will be the last so stay put and wait for my update :)