I'm her guitar tutor?

My Sixty Days With Her

"Seungho!" My omma screamed as she pushed me off the road.


The next thing I know, my appa was holding my omma in his arms. Her white dress was covered with blood. I couldn't do anything and my body trembled so hard that I couldn't stand. My omma died in that accident. After that accident, my appa stopped talking to me. I think he blamed me for what happened. I grew up a lonely child. Whenever I'm sad, I would play my guitar. It was my only friend.


 

---------------------------------

 

One proposition changed my life. A girl living in a mansion invited me to tutor her to play the guitar for sixty days. My salary would be 500,000 won a day. At first, I thought that it was a prank but after assurance about the offer from her bodyguard, I decided to accept it.

When I entered her mansion, I saw a beautiful lady about my age sitting in a wheelchair. Her beauty was beyond comparison. However her lips were pale and she looks thin and frail.

I knew that there was something special about her the moment I see her. I talked to her and was shocked when I found out that she’s going to take guitar lessons from me. To be honest, I'm glad because I admire her.

I got my guitar and started teaching her the basics. She was a fast learner and she could play the guitar after only fifteen days. I was quite sad when I realized that my contract of sixty days was going to end soon.

----> to be continued...

 

----------------------------

 

mianhe chingus if it is short...

i know that it's not my normal way of writing but i just want to change it.

if you guys want me to update it again, please leave your comment and maybe i will update this later :)