Why she keeps on avoiding me?

My Sixty Days With Her

My appa was hospitalized because of an accident and I wasn't able to tutor her for two consecutive weeks. Before I know it, sixty days were almost over and there were only ten days left.

I decided to go to her house without notice to surprise her. I missed her badly and I wanted to see her again. When I reached her mansion, I noticed her maids' sad faces.

"She's really sick, Seungho." Her appa told me.

I insisted on entering her room to take a look at her. I saw her lying on the bed. There were many medical machines in the room that help to monitor and stabilise her condition.

"Jiyeon-ah..."  That was the only thing that I can managed to say. I sat on the chair next to her bed and watched her.

"Seungho-ah?" A familiar voice called my name.

Her voice was soft and caring. She's my personal angel as she changed my life. She taught me how to appreciate things that I have. Lastly, she taught me how to love.

"Jiyeon-ah, how are you feeling?" I asked as I held her hand.

She took her hand away. I smiled when I saw her blushing. I stared at her but she looked away.

"I'm feeling better." She answered. I enjoy watching her and I really missed her. However, I have a feeling that she is avoiding me.

-----------------------------

There were only five days left before the sixty days is up. I visit her often to make her smile. However, I could tell that she is becoming weaker.

"Seungho-ah, I think its time for you to stop coming here." Jiyeon said.

I was shocked by what she said. I remained quiet as I did not know how to answer her. I turned around and closed my eyes.

"Wae? Why are you pushing me away?"

There was silence. She did not answer. I turned around and grabbed her hand. I was angry at her for pushing me away. I love her and it’s hard for me to see her in this condition.

"Please let go! You're hurting me!" She screamed in pain.

Several doctors and bodyguards rushed in and took me out of the room.

Her appa did not ban me from going to their house but he asked me not enter her room because she didn't want to see me. I was upset and I locked myself in my room for four days. Soon the sixtieth day of our contract arrived and I was crying in my room.

"Wae? I want to see you everyday but why are you avoiding me?" i said while crying until someone enter my room.

---> to be continued...

----------------------------------------------

Chapter 3 done!

I just noticed that it's really hard to write a sad story but i always trying my best.

Hope you all like it!