I love her, Did she loves me too?

My Sixty Days With Her

"Wae? I want to see you everyday but why are you avoiding me?" i said while crying until someone enter my room. It's appa. My appa came in and talked to me. The gap between my dad and I had vanished after his accident. He became a good appa and I guess it’s because he realized that we only have each other in this world. I told him about what happened at Jiyeon's place, how I felt about her and the whole story about how we met.

"Son," he said as he patted my back,

"do you really love her?"

I looked at him and thought of her.

"I do, I have never felt this way before."

"Then what are you waiting for? Go there my son! You told me that you are her only friend. I know she needs you. Girls tend to be vulnerable when they are in pain. That might be the reason why she acted that way. You are a man and you should fight for her. No matter how hard she pushes you away, never give up and never lose hope. Don't ever let her go."

I rushed to her home after hearing what my appa said. It was raining but I didn't care. All I know was I needed to be by her side. It might have been the last day of our contract but I decided that I'll still visit her at her house until she gets better. I will also tell her how I feel.

When I arrived at her place, I saw the doctors running into her room. I ran after them but they didn't allow me to enter her room so I waited patiently outside. I was really worried at that time. I hope she will be alright.

It was 11:30 p.m. when they told me that I could go in. I saw her lying on the bed sleeping. I also noticed that her condition has deteriorated. Her lips and face were pale and I knew she was suffering. I sat on the chair beside her bed and started crying.

"Seu-Seungho?" Jiyeon asked hesitantly.

I rubbed my eyes and looked at the clock. It was 11:58 p.m.

"I am glad I was able to talk to you before our contract ends." I said as I smiled at her.

She smiled back.

"About what I said before..."

"Mianhe (i'm sorry) about that Jiyeon-ah but there is no way that I'm going to leave you. I'll stay by your side forever and I..."

She stared at me. I took a deep breath before I continued. 

"Saranghae.. (I Love You)"

There was a moment of silence. I didn't know what would be her response but it doesn't matter as I had told her how I felt. If she accepts me, I will stay by her side and if she rejects me, I will never give up until she loves me too. I made up my mind never to leave her again.

I noticed that she was crying. I hugged and kissed her on her forehead. I asked her the reason for her tears. She did not answer but hugged me back.

*Does it mean that she loves me too?*

---> to be continued...