She's dying?

My Sixty Days With Her

*Does it mean that she loves me too?*

I took her guitar and started playing her favorite song. She smiled at me while I played the guitar. After the song, she told me that she hides her diary under her pillow. *Could it be that she wants me to read it?* I kissed her cheeks and watched her as she sleeps.

---------------------------------

It was 4:00 a.m. when I woke up. She was still sleeping. I went to the kitchen to get a drink. I saw her appa there.

"Jiyeon…" Her appa said.

He cried as I sat beside him.

"She's dying…"

*What?! It can't be! He's kidding right?! I just confessed my feelings for her! It can't be true! I can't lose her!*

I was having those thoughts as I couldn't accept what he said. I ran back to her room and took her diary from under her pillow. I didn’t want to read it without her permission but it’s the only way to confirm what her appa had said in the kitchen.

I opened her diary and started reading.

“Dear Diary,

I saw him playing his guitar again. For some reason, I knew he was sad. I always watch him as he plays his guitar. I admire him because he's a strong man who doesn’t cry despite facing problems.”

I read the other pages and found out that she was always watching me. Her father bought a telescope for her as she couldn’t leave her house. She has been watching me everyday ever since my mother died. She secretly loved me in silence.

"I really admire him. That admiration turned into like and as time goes by the like turns into love."

I continued to read her diary and I found the confirmation I was looking for.

---> to be continued...

----------------------------------------------

Another short chapter...