I think I had fallen for her...

My Sixty Days With Her

One day, she told me her story instead of practising on the guitar.

"I never once left this place." She said sadly as she closed her eyes.  "Wae? (Why?)" I asked her trying not to look at her.

For an unexplainable reason, I feel sad whenever I look at her.

"Well..." She paused for a while. “My body is weak. Hence, my parents provided everything that I need in this house. I have private tutors for my education and doctors visiting me regularly for checkups."

"That explains why your room looks like a hospital ward." I said. She smiled at me and my heart skipped a beat. At that point of time, I think that I had fallen for her.

I learned that her body was weak ever since she was a child. Her childhood was sad because she never had a single friend around her age. In fact, I was stunned when she told me that I was her first friend around her age. Despite having a weak body, she was really good at playing musical instruments such as piano, violin, flute and harp. I listened to her play the piano often. I told her that I wanted to learn how to play so she taught me. That was when the student became the teacher.

Her kindness changed me.

---> to be continued...

----------------------------------------------

Another chapter guys! Since i already update one chap this morning, my update now is short again. Hehe :)

It's really hard for me to update coz i'm only using an ipod. My omma don't allow me to use the laptop coz i alredy use it earlier. Hehe. I'm so addicted to update ^_^

Don't worry i will update again tomorrow. Hope you'll like it!