Chapter 6

Best Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter six

 

What the hell was wrong with his parents? For almost three years they didn’t bother to see him and now they suddenly decided to show up in front of his door? His father’s eyes lifted and zeroed on him. Jung Sangwoo’s eyes, even after three years, were still as cold as a glacier as they regarded him. Yunho waited for self-loathing feeling to crawl inside him. His father had that kind of effect on him.

“Father, mother, what a pleasant surprise.” He heard himself saying sarcastically. “Let them in, sweetheart.”

Yuri’s stunned face turned to him. The baby fidgeted in her arms. She blinked before finally gained back her bearing. “Oh, of course.This way Sir, ma’am.”She stepped aside to let his parents in.

“And pray tell son, who will be this lady and the baby in her arms?” His mother sneered.

“That Sulli, my daughter, and Yuri, the mother of my baby.”Without second thought, he blurted, surprising everyone in the room even himself. But hell, he didn’t like the way his mother treated Yuri. He reached out a hand to Yuri. “Come here, sweetheart.”

“You have a baby and you didn’t bother to tell us?” His mother asked incredulously.

“Why mother, I thought you had disowned me?” he curled his arm protectively around Yuri. Sulli was sandwiched between them but she didn’t seem to mind with it. In fact, her restlessness after seeing his parents disappeared.

Sangwoo scowled. “How long have you been married?”

“We aren’t married.” Yuri murmured.

“Yet.”Yunho looked down at the woman in his side, willing her to play along with him. “I’ll propose her soon once her work is done.” His hand squeezed her arm gently, warning her to shut up.

His mother slumped on the couch gracefully, one hand holding her temple as if it would explode. Oh trust his mother to play soap opera anytime and everywhere. “How could you?” Her lips trembled. “How could you do this to us, Yunho?”

“I can damn well decide what to do with my own life mother.” He snapped. “What is it that you want?” The dull pounding on his head had started. It happened all the time when Yunho had to talk with his parents. All these people can do was only to give him a headache.

“Oh for God’s sake, go clean yourself!” His father exploded, startling the baby and making Sulli cried.

Yunho’s temper snapped. “Out!” He clutched Yuri tighter while she busy soothed the baby in her arms. “Get out of my house! Until you can behave yourself around my daughter, don’t ever show your faces in front of us again.”

His mother sniffed. “You know we don’t mean to upset the baby. We just wanted to talk.”

“Just go. I don’t want you near my daughter again.”

Without a word, his father clutched his mother’s arm and together they walked to the door without glancing back. Beside him, Yuri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter