Lifeless

Take Me Inside Your Closet

 

Jiyong held Dara for a long time and cried. He did everything he can, kiss her and confess under the moonlight but everything is wrong and not working his way.

 

            Jiyong wiped the tears on his face and shook Dara once again. “Dara-ah~ wake up. Jebal…”

 

            “If you leave me, what would I do?” Jiyong cried like he was going crazy.

 

            Even if Jiyong cried, shout Dara’s name, nothing happens. In the middle of that place where there’s only the moonlight and Dara’s love that lingers, he’s alone.

 

            “I told you it’s too late.” A voice said and Jiyong looked up to find Kei Ri a few feet from them.

 

            “Kei Ri!” Jiyong felt relief a little.

 

            Kei Ri took a careful step and looked at Dara’s unmoving form. “You can go know, Jiyong-ssi.”

 

            “You!” Jiyong said urgently. “You can help me. You can alter this.”

 

            “I can’t—.” Kei Ri started to say but Jiyong interrupted her.

 

            “I—I kissed her under the moonlight and I confessed my feelings just like that seer told me but I don’t know what went wrong…”

 

            “Jiyong-ssi…”

 

            Jiyong looked almost crazy now. “…Dara went stiff and she won’t move.”

 

            “Kwon Jiyong!” Kei Ri said firmly.

 

            “Help me, jebal.” Jiyong pleaded.

 

            Kei Ri shook her head. “You have to let her go now. There’s nothing I can do.”

 

            “Of course you can do something!” Jiyong shouted indignantly. “You created her!”

 

            “I can’t help you.” Kei Ri said.

 

            Jiyong shook his head and glared at Kei Ri angrily. He couldn’t believe that Kei Ri won’t help him revive Dara.

 

            “You and her are over Jiyong-ssi.” Kei Ri said. “But I promise you, wherever she’s going Dara will be alright.”

 

            “I’m not letting her go.” Jiyong hugged Dara fiercely. “I’ll find a way.”

 

            “You found a way.” Kei Ri pointed out. “It didn’t work.”

 

            “So help me!” Jiyong asked again.

 

            Kei Ri stepped forward. “Give Dara back to me.”

 

            “I won’t.” Jiyong said angrily.

 

            Jiyong held Dara’s body but slowly Dara’s body was slowly turning into a doll. Jiyong tried to hold her, anything to stop it but Dara has already turned back into a little doll just like the way she was given to him on the day he met Kei Ri.

 

            “What’s happening?” Jiyong looked up at Kei Ri, she was so close to him now.

 

            Kei Ri put her hand on Jiyong’s head. “I’m sorry…”

 

            And just like that Jiyong out and fell to the ground. Kei Ri picked up Dara carefully and sighed at Dara’s sad features.

 

            “I know you’re crying inside.” Kei Ri mumbled sadly. “I wish it could’ve gone the better way… but we have to go now.”

 

            Kei Ri made sure that Jiyong would be found by his friends before leaving with Dara and hope that Jiyong’s heart will be okay.

 

            “Live well Jiyong-ssi… goodbye.” Kei Ri whispered and vanished.

 

 

A/N:

 

Annyeong yeorobun~

Haha. I've been in a week hiatus finshing all my school

project. 

Heol~ so many comments... and,

DeathThreats.

It was so fun reading all of it.

I was asking for some noise so I killed Dara.

And I loved the reactions.

<3

Nomu chua... kekeke.

I know this chapter is short but it just marks

the start of...

how can I put it...?

The Start of the second part of the story..

Let's make it crazier. Call??

Haha.

Looking back on my chapters it seems like

I am Kei Ri..

Crazy and unpredictable. XD

Daragon moments soon.

 

Send me love so I can update, neh??

Comments and Subscribe and Vote. <3

:*