Helpless Feelings

Take Me Inside Your Closet

 

YG Recording Studio

 

 

            Jiyong looked at his phone for a long time. His call for Dara has just been disconnected but that wasn’t the reason why he is shaking right now. He knows that voice, he can never forget it.

 

            Minho? Why are you with Minho? Jiyong thought and threw his phone on the floor which caused it to bounce and break.

 

            “Hyung, waegure?” Daesung asked, they just arrived on the studio and was frozen at the door when they saw the phone break.

 

            Jiyong turned to them and Daesung back down immediately when he saw Jiyong’s blazing eyes. Jiyong walked out of the room without another word and got into the elevator.

 

            Daesung put a hand on his chest. “So scared…”

 

            “What’s wrong with him?” Taeyang asked the rest but they were all clueless.

 

            Jiyong locked himself on his room for the rest of the day and didn’t come out even though he was asked to eat. His mood was getting worst by the hour and he had never stood up in front of his working table. He’s busy writing the lyrics of an untitled song but his thoughts kept drifting on that discarded phone call and Minho’s voice. There are so many scenarios playing on Jiyong’s mind about why Dara and Minho are together and he couldn’t think of a single excuse for Dara’s side.

 

            Jiyong ripped another paper form his lyrics notebook furiously and threw it across the room.

 

            “Lee Minho… who do you think you’re playing with?” Jiyong clenched his fist.

 

 

YG Building, Entrance

 

            “We’re back.” Dara said happily as she got in the lobby.

 

            “You missed Korea in just a day and a half, eonnie?” Minzy asked incredulously.

 

            Dara beamed at her. “No more riding scary airplanes.”

 

            “You slept all throughout the journey.” Bom said.

 

            “I’m going to go first.” CL waved. “Need to find Teddy oppa.”

 

            “Teddy oppa again?” Minzy pouted. “That eonnie is weird.”

 

            “I know, right?”

            Minzy looked suspiciously at Bom too. “You’re weird too…”

 

            Dara followed Bom and Minzy, who’s arguing, from behind when she saw Jiyong from the other way. He was about to leave the building with TOP.

 

            “Go ahead, girls.” Dara said hurriedly.

 

            “Where are you going?” Bom asked but Dara was gone already.

 

            Dara ran quickly and took out the gift she has bought for Jiyong before they left Japan. TOP and Jiyong was about to walk the other way when Dara caught up with them.

 

            “Jiyong-ah, I’m back!” Dara blocked Jiyong’s way and handed him the present.

 

            Jiyong looked at him blankly almost as cold as the weather and it took Dara by surprise to receive such a look.

 

            TOP sensed the awkward aura and waved at Dara. “Annyeong, welcome back.”

 

            Dara bowed in TOP’s direction but her eyes were fixed on Jiyong who was looking the other way.

 

            “Jiyong-ah, wae?” Dara asked him. “Are you sick?”

 

            Jiyong is still saying nothing and Dara is close to tears now. She knows something is wrong or Jiyong wouldn’t act this way.

 

            “Hyung, I’m going to go first.” Jiyong said to TOP and left.

 

            “Jiyong-ah, at least talk to her—“ TOP tried to say but Jiyong already left.

 

            Dara stood there on that spot and started crying.

 

            “Yah, are you crying?” TOP asked flustered. “Dara, uljima.”

 

            “Why is he so cold?” Dara’s lips quivered. “Doesn’t he miss me at all?”

 

            TOP scratched his head. “Let him cool off for a while.”

 

            “Wae?” Dara asked.

 

            TOP sighed and looked at Dara. She looks like a lost puppy. “You really don’t know?”

 

            Dara shook her head.

 

            “Who are you with in Japan?” TOP asked.

 

            “I was with Bommie and CL and Minzy.” Dara replied, confused. “Wae?”

 

            “You don’t perhaps, spent the night with someone else?” TOP asked innocently. He was the only one whom Jiyong talked to about it.

 

            Dara eyes widened in understanding. “Seolma…”

 

            TOP patted her shoulder. “Mianhe Dara, Jiyong-ssi he’s a very stubborn person and he’s quite angry right now. I’ll try to make him talk to you.”

 

            TOP left Dara and walked towards the direction Jiyong took.

 

            “How can he know that I was with Minho?” Dara asked puzzled. “Is that why he’s so cold?”

 

           

            Minho and Dara were standing in front of Dara’s suite looking awkward.

 

            “Mianhe, I fell asleep.” Dara looked down.

 

            “Gwenchanna.” Minho smiled. “You were really upset.

 

            Dara smiled at Minho. “You shouldn’t have witnessed that.

 

            “I’m glad I did.” Minho contradicted. “I don’t where you might have gone at a state like that.”

 

            “I was just so scared.” Dara mumbled. “I feel better now because you helped me.”

 

            “Aniyo.” Minho shrugged. “I didn’t do anything at all.”

 

            “Gumawo.” Dara insisted. “Err, I should go now.”

 

            It was getting more awkward now that Dara realized that she’s only wearing her bathrobe. She’ll be dead if someone sees her now with Minho and double dead if Bom realized that she wasn’t in their room.

 

            Dara bowed at Minho and left but he caught her hand.

 

            “Just leave him.” Minho blurted out.

 

            “Mou?” Dara asked.

 

            “It will be easier if you just leave him.” Minho said.

 

            Dara looked at Minho like she couldn’t believe herself. “What are you saying?”

 

            “It will be a clean break for him… for the both of you if you just leave him.” Minho suggested.

 

            “You want me to leave Jiyong?” Dara asked.

 

            “You’re worried because he will be hurt when you end up being a doll again.” Minho explained. “You can save him from that.”

 

            “The solution is to leave?” Dara couldn’t believe what Minho’s suggesting.

 

            “He will be hurt for sure but not as much as when you leave him without a trace.” Minho added.

 

            “And how do you suggest that I do that?” Dara asked.

 

            “Be my girlfriend.” Minho answered straightforward.

 

            “I don’t love you.” Dara said.

 

            Minho clenched her fist and told himself to just ignore those words. “I know but you can use me.”

 

            “Minho-ah, do you really think of me as that kind of person?” Dara asked hurt.

 

            “You can’t stand seeing him get hurt—“ Minho insisted.

 

            “And I can’t bear being without him.” Dara cut him off. “So, no. I’m not leaving Jiyong and I’m not using you because you’ll just be hurting you.”

 

            “Dara-ah…” Minho reached for her.

 

            “Let’s stop here. Stop now.” Dara said finally. “Goodbye.”

 

            Dara remembered her conversation with Minho the night she breaks down. It appalled her to think about what Minho have said.

 

            “Did Minho talked to Jiyong?” Dara mused. “He won’t spread false things, right?”

 

            Dara took her phone out and looked at her call logs. She was about to call Minho when she saw something that caught her eye. It was Jiyong’s name on her call log and it was that night on Japan.

 

            “Seolma…” Dara thought and dialled Minho’s number to confirm her suspicion.

 

 

Holly’s Café

 

            “Aren’t you going to ask for an explanation?” TOP asked Jiyong who was playing with the food in front of him.

 

            Jiyong didn’t respond and continue to play with his food.

 

            “She might have something to say you know…” TOP tried again.

 

            “Hyung, let’s talk about something else.” Jiyong suggested.

 

            TOP put down his coffee and shook his head. “You can lose her, you know.”

 

            “I don’t want to lose her.” Jiyong said looking seriously. “But I can’t stand to hear her lie into my face either.”

 

            “You’re so complicate sometimes, Kwon Jiyong.” TOP rolled his eyes.

 

            “You’re just the same, Choi Seunghyun hyung.” Jiyong mumbled.

 

 

A/N:

 

Kyaaa~

wohhoooo~ update update.. ^^,

Aigoo~

So many new subscribers!!

Annyeong to all of you.. Hahaha.

Kamsahmanida~

 

@sandaragon: Haha. it's cute, isn't? 

@imlene: Are you a TOPBOM shipper too?? Hahaha.

I love the Alien Couple. <3

@HappyCloud: you nappeun yeoja!! ._____."

@insaned28: hahaha. it's better to be sick than be dead

because of the threats from my friends. :P lol

Don't worry, it's fine. 

@katgracia: :)) kya~ thank you for subscribing and reading.. :*

 

 

Comments and Subscribe.

Vote for the story.

Spread the DARAGON love. :))