Jiyong's Worries

Take Me Inside Your Closet

 

HOSPITAL

 

            It’s been three days since the accident and Dara is feeling a little recovered now. YG has insisted that she undergo one therapy session to make sure that she didn’t feel any trauma, but just like her old self Dara brings laughter to everyone even though she’s on her hospital bed all day.

 

            Tonight Dara will be discharged and they decided to let her out of the hospital at a later hour so that the fans, who’s been waiting and trying to see her outside the hospital, won’t flock on her or cause so much commotion.

 

            “Are you sure you’re feeling better?” Bom asked worriedly as Dara munches on the carrots they brought.

 

            “Neh!” Dara replied energetically.

 

            “You can stay a day more.” CL suggested.

 

            They have been worried at Dara because although the doctor said that she’s in a fine condition, they will sometimes see Dara sitting so still and just staring out of nowhere.

 

            “Aigoo~ I don’t want to stay a day longer CL-roo.” Dara fakes crying. “I think I’ll get even sick if I stay here. The atmosphere here brings me down.”

 

            Minzy handed her a glass of water. “We just want to make sure you’re alright.”

 

            “I’m good as a new born bunny!!” Dara giggled.

 

            The door opened and their manager came right in. Half of his body, even though he’s big, was hidden by the huge teddy bear he was carrying. He put it right on Dara’s bed.

 

            “Oppa, is this your gift for me?” Dara laughed.

 

            CL poked the bear sulkily. “CL wants one too!!”

 

            “Me want corn!” Bom shouted.

 

            Minzy took a picture of her eonnies to celebrate the day that Dara will come out of the hospital and she’s now busy tweeting to her followers.

 

            “Gumawo oppa!” Dara hugged the bear.

 

            “Oh, that didn’t come from me.” Their manager smiled.

 

            “Eh??” Dara frowned. “Who gave this to me?”

 

            “Jiyong-ssi.” Manager-nim said.

 

            The girls rejoiced and they were really happy that Jiyong is taking care of Dara. They now think that they were meant for each other but Dara is just looking sadly at the teddy bear. She knows that Jiyong saved her but ever since she woke up and sense that Jiyong is near she pretends to be asleep. She’s thankful for Jiyong’s bravery, she won’t be alive if it wasn’t for him and somehow the hurt he has caused has lessen a little but Dara couldn’t muster the courage to face him just yet.

 

            Dara is afraid that if she faces Jiyong now, she will just make another mistake because when she learned that Jiyong saved her, even though it will cause him danger… Dara just fell in love with him more.

 

            I cannot love him though. Dara thought sadly. Because if I do he’ll just go far away from me. He’s afraid of me.

 

            Dara hugged the bear once again and started fixing her things. She will be going home now, back to their dormitory.

 

            “It will be nice to be home in a while, neh?” Bom smiled and hugged Dara.

 

            Minzy jumped up and down. “We’ll be complete again.”

 

            “I made your bed for you!” CL said proudly.

 

            “But that’s because you’re a clean freak, Chaerin-ah~” Bom pouted.

 

            “Neh, it will be nice.” Dara nodded but her thoughts are far away. Home? The only home I could think about is the place where I first really lived.

 

            Jiyong’s closet…

 

 

            Outside the hospital many fans were gathered and they all shouted Dara’s name when she got out. She waved at them before she entered the service car and said thanks for praying for her.

 

 

BIGBANG’s Dorm

 

            The boys were dressed casually and ready to leave while Jiyong is sitting comfortably at the couch and watching a music channel. He was wearing plain house clothes and he looked a little bored.

 

            “Hyung, Dara noona just got back from the hospital.” Seungri looked quizzically at Jiyong’s casual manner. “Aren’t you coming with us?”

 

            “You go, I’ll just stay here.” Jiyong said without taking his eyes off the television.

 

            “Yang sajangnim prepared a welcome party for her.” Taeyang reminded him.

 

            “I know.” Jiyong shrugged.

 

            TOP looked at him like he’s crazy wile Daesung headed out of the door and opened it for his hyungs.

 

            “You were the one who can’t stop worrying about her.” TOP reminded him.

 

            “Mianhe, I’m actually not feeling good.” Jiyong said and pretended to be a little faint. “Maybe, I’ll come down when I feel better.”

 

            “Arasso.” Taeyang said.

 

            “We’ll ask someone to bring you food.” Seungri said before the door closed.

 

            Once they were gone Jiyong threw the control on the sofa and dropped all the pretensions. He wanted to come badly and welcome Dara but he know he’s not welcome to see her.

 

            For three days he’s been trying to talk to her but she’s always asleep. He’s not stupid and he knows that Dara is doing it purposefully because she’s avoiding her. And Jiyong could only think one reason why she would do that: Dara still hates her.

 

            Jiyong has been a wreck in those three days, worrying about her. He couldn’t even hear her voice and it’s killing him. He has never been worried for anyone as much as this. The teddy bear he sent was being hugged by Dara’s slender arms but he couldn’t even hold her.

 

            Jiyong sighed loudly and decided to just roam around the building since everyone will be gathered at the function room and no one will disturb him. His feet led him at the rooftop and he sat there for a long time with just the stars above to see him.

 

            He picked up his phone and dialled Dara’s phone number. Jiyong knows that it will be in her room lying somewhere.

 

            His call gets into her voice mail and Dara’s cheerful voice filled the rooftop.

 

            Annyeong~ if you’re hearing this I’m probably eating carrots. I mean working! Kekeke. Ssanttokki will call you later so leave your message. Pyoong~!!

 

            “Dara-ah, annyeong.” Jiyong said over the phone. “Gwenchanna? I hope you’re doing better and I’m also wishing that you won’t be scared of anything after what happened. The fire didn’t do damage to you right? Sorry, if I sent a teddy bear instead a bunch of carrots. I… I was just hoping that the bear will help you sleep better…”

 

            Jiyong looked at his sneaker as he thinks of something to say. “Well… I just called to say that… I’m relieved you’re okay. And… I’m sorry. Jaljjayo~”