What's up we're 2ne1!!!

Take Me Inside Your Closet

 

Dara stood nervously outside the girl’s dormitory clutching her suitcase tightly, which contains her newly acquired possession. Jiyong couldn’t accompany her because he has an important schedule with his friends and now she’s on her own. It scares her now that she has to live in a different room with three girls she barely know. What if they don’t like her? It doesn’t comfort her, the fact the Jiyong is just a few floors away.

 

      Fighting, Dara! You have to do this. You can do this. For Jiyong, you can’t disappoint him. Dara cheered herself.

 

      “Yosh! I can do this!” Dara shouted punching the air.

 

      And that’s when the door opened and Dara stopped mid-cheer. Minzy looks at her warily and Dara gave a big wave.

 

      “Annyeong!” Dara beamed.

      “Annyeong, eonnie.” Minzy smiled politely. “We were waiting for you.”

     

Minzy opened the door and Dara entered, taking in the clean surrounding. It’s much more friendly here and… girly.

 

      “You have a nice place!” Dara said nicely.

      “Gumawo.” Minzy smiled. “Oh, by the way, my name is Minzy.”

      “Nice to meet you Minzy-ah.” Dara shook Minzy’s hand.

      “Bommie eonnie and CL eonnie is at the kitchen.” Minzy said.

 

      Dara put her luggage at the hallway and walked behind Minzy. Just then another girl appeared.

 

      “Oh, you’re here!” Bom bounced as she saw Dara, holding a corn in one hand. “CL-roo, Dara’s here!”

      Dara is pleased at Bom’s welcome. “Annyeong, Dara imnida.”

      “Are you Jiyong oppa’s yeaoja chingu?” CL asked when she appeared beside Bom.

      “Yah! Why are you asking her that?” Bom scolded her. “Where are your manners?”

      CL shrugged. “I was just asking. I want to know.”

      “Tsk!” Bom said shaking her head.

      “Aniyo… I’m not Jiyong’s yeoja chingu.” Dara replied. She doesn’t even know what that means and Jiyog strictly told her not to answer questions she doesn’t know.

      “Are you his yeoja chingu?” Dara blurted out.

      CL laughed suddenly and Mizny giggled. “Ani! I like Teddy oppa!”

      “Oh!” Dara said blankly.

      “You’ll meet him soon!” Bom laughed.

      “Arasso.” Dara nodded.

      “Welcome to our home, eonnie.” CL smiled, implying that from now on this will be Dara’s home too.

      The first two weeks of Dara’s training has been a total punch. Aside from her vocal and dance lessons she needs to practice the songs that the girls were practicing. Her schedule is hectic and she’s being monitored closely.

 

      Dara collapsed on the dance floor as the song stopped. “Gaaah~ it’s so tiring!”

      “You have to do better, Dara-ssi.” Myeong Yi, her dance tutor said.

      “Can I go out for a while?” Dara asked hopefully. By going out, she means seeing Jiyong. She misses him so much and she even misses TOP, Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri. Dara is lacking the inspiration to move forward.

 

      “Eonnie…?” Minzy appeared on the doorway. “Papa YG wants to see you.”

 

      Dara sat on the office of President YG again and he seems to be annoyed. He was looking at a paper in front of him.

 

      “How long have you been training?” YG asked.

      “Two weeks sir.” Dara replied.

      “Yet you have no progress.” YG said bluntly.

      “But it’s hard! And I have never done this my whole life.” Dara complained.

      YG gave her a sharp look. “Then why did you accept?”

      “I…” Dara mumbled looking down on her lap.

      “You have to do better or I’m going to make a stop to this.” YG said coldly. “Do you understand?”

      “Neh…” Dara nodded.

      “Do you know that you’re the only reason why 2ne1’s debut is being hold?” YG continued. “Bom, Minzy and CL, they’ve been waiting for this opportunity for so long now. They we’re being held so you can join them.”

     

      Dara bit back tears. She doesn’t know about this and felt ashamed of herself. The girls have been so kind to her and even though she has known them in less than a month there’s seems to be some connection to the four of them, almost like a sisterly bond. It’s nice to be a part of them and she doesn’t want to be the reason for their career to be hold.

 

      “Mianhe… I didn’t know.” Dara mumbled.

      “Jiyong will be very disappointed.” YG said and that brought the tears on Dara’s face.

      “I will do better.” Dara promised.

      “That’s up to you.” YG said curtly. “You’re dismissed.”

     

      Dara stood up and went for the door. She was almost out when YG spoke again.

     

      “Tell me if you don’t want to do this anymore.” YG called after her.

 

      Dara went out and cried outside.

 

      YG sighed as he sat down on his swivelling chair. Most people see him as a scary and even ruthless man. They don’t know him. He’s not the kind of man who spoils his artists; he rarely does this because he doesn’t want them to be boastful. He wants them to excel for their self and enjoy at the same time. Sometimes they have to hear something cold from him so that they’ll do better. Dara is not an exception, YG knows she has talent, she actually excels at dance classes and her voice is improving according to the recordings she has made so far but YG has to push her more and thus, the scolding and cold words.

 

      I know she has more to give. I just hope she won’t give up before she can prove it. YG sighed thoughtfully.

 

      Dara is still crying when Bom, CL and Minzy saw her.

 

      “Eonnie, what happened?” CL asked.

 

      Dara told them what happened and Bom shakes her head. “Aigoo~ stop crying Dara-ah!”

      “Neh, eonnie.” Minzy said. “There’s nothing to worry about.”

      “I failed all of you and Jiyong and YG sajangnim.” Dara wailed.

      CL laughed. “Papa YG doesn’t mean it badly. We’ve been told worst!”

      “Neh, he’s like that.” Bom says. “He seems cold but he loves us like children. You can even ask Se7en and Teddy. Oh! You can ask Bigbang since they’re older in the business.”

      “Jinjja?” Dara asked. “But he seems really mad and disappointed.”

      “Papa YG never praise his artists directly, he praises us behind our backs. He’s like a father who doesn’t want to get caught praising his children, afraid that we’ll become big headed.” Minzy explained.

      “He’s shy too.” CL laughed.

      “He didn’t exactly tell you to stop, right?” Bom asked. “He’s giving you a choice.”

      “So what will you do Dara eonnie?” CL asked.

 

      Dara looked at them and think about all the amazing things they’ve done together and more they can do in the future. She thought about Jiyong and how he loves music so much. She thought about the days she spent on her lessons which wasn’t bad. In fact, she enjoys it so much even though it’s hard sometimes. She likes music so much it keeps her smiling.

 

      Dara wiped her tears and made up her mind. This will not be the end of my beginning. I will show Papa YG that I can. I won’t bring them down.

 

      “Oh, eonnie, where are you going?” Minzy asked when Dara stood up suddenly.

      “To the dance studio.” Dara smiled. “I have a lesson to finish!”

 

      Bom hugged her. “Do you want us to come and practice with you?”

      “Neh!” Dara nodded.

      “Yay!” Minzy clapped. “Fighting!

      “We’re 2ne1!!!” CL cheered. “A go go go!!!"

 

A/N:

 

Another chappie for all of you~

updated two chappies as an apology... lol

send me some love and inspiration. T.T

are you still with me?!

O.o

Comments and Subscriptions is well appreciated.

Gonna reply on your comments on next update. 

Saranghae~