Troubled Times

Take Me Inside Your Closet

 

          “Jiyong-ah, eodi?” Dara asked as soon as she saw CL sitting on the living room inside their dorm.

 

            “He’s at YG sajangnim’s office.” CL replied.

 

            “What happened?” Dara asked worriedly.

 

            “Jiyong oppa is being sued by an American label for plagiarism.” CL explained.

 

            “Mou?!” Dara demanded.

 

            “Neh.” Bom, who just got out from the shower nodded. “We called you because you’re very close to Jiyong.”

 

            “Why would they sue Jiyong?” Dara asked angrily.

 

            “They said oppa copied the melody for his song This Love.” CL explained putting down her magazine.

 

            Minzy entered the room, joining the conversation. “But that song was back when he was still a trainee.”

 

            “I’m going to see Jiyong.” Dara decided but Bom hold her off.

 

            “Aigoo~ ssantokki. Stop it; it’s going to be okay.” Bom pushed her down to sit again. “Sajangnim is angry right now. Don’t cross him.”

 

            “But Jiyong didn’t plagiarize anything.” Dara said defensively.

 

            “We know eonnie.” CL agreed. “Sajangnim’s anger is not for Jiyong oppa. He’s angry because people are making big deal out of it. I heard from Teddy oppa that they were already settling everything.”

 

            “I’m really worried about Jiyong.” Dara sighed.

 

            “Oppa will be okay.” Minzy assured her. “He’s really strong.”

 

 

            Dara is outside Bigbang’s dorm, she couldn’t keep herself still while Jiyong is in trouble. She sighed as she looks longingly at their door. It’s been a long time since she last went inside.

 

            Dara pulled out her phone and typed a message for Jiyong: Jiyong-ah, why won’t you talk to me? Wae? I want to comfort you.

 

            It’s been two hours since Jiyong went back from YG’s office. She’s been sitting outside their door for the exact time. Dara saw him but he just went pass her, after he patted her shoulder. Dara didn’t know what to do as she sees Jiyong’s troubled face; it’s not the same Jiyong she knows. For a certain reason Jiyong doesn’t want to talk to her about it.

 

            Dara looked at her phone hopefully as a new message appeared: Go back. I don’t want to talk about it.

 

            Inside Bigbang’s dorm TOP is trying to talk some sense to Jiyong.

 

            “Jiyong-ah, I know you’re upset but everything will turn out fine.” TOP said as he stands on Jiyong’s doorway.

 

            “I don’t know what the hell they were thinking. That song was a long time ago.” Jiyong cursed. “I didn’t do anything wrong.”

 

            “We know.” Daesung nodded trying to placate Jiyong’s temper.

 

            “Hyung, aren’t you going to go out and talk to Dara noona?” Seungri frowned from his bed.

 

            Taeyang picked up Gaho and sat on the edge of Jiyong’s bed. “She’s been there since you went back. She’s worried for you.”

 

            “She doesn’t need to worry.” Jiyong said and lie down to his bed. “I’m fine.”

 

            “Don’t be cold.” TOP scolded him. “Talk to her.”

 

            “Aigoo~ it’s cold tonight.” Seungri sighed trying to get Jiyong’s reaction.

 

            “I’ll let her inside.” Daesung decided.

 

          “Don’t.” Jiyong snapped.

 

          TOP holds up his hand and motioned for the others to follow him outside. “Fine. Be like that. Don’t blame us if she keeps her vigil right outside our dorm room and drop dead from the cold because she doesn’t seem like going back.”

 

          Jiyong heard the slamming of his door and glanced nervously back. TOP is a man of few words and aside from his occasional craziness, which is his charm, he seldom scolds him, let alone talk to him like that. He might be the leader but TOP is still his hyung.

 

          He went to his closet and grabbed a jacket. Jiyong opened the door and found Dara sitting outside her head bent; she seems to be studying the pattern on the floor.

 

          “Jiyong-ah!” Dara stood up and hugged Jiyong.

 

          Jiyong sighed; he can feel Dara’s cold cheek against his face. “Why are you still here when I have asked you to go back? It’s cold. Are you crazy?”

 

          “I need to know you’re okay.” Dara pouted and pulled away.

 

          “I’m okay.” Jiyong said and wrapped the jacket to her slim figure. “Go back now.”

 

          “Why won’t you talk to me?” Dara almost cried.

 

          Jiyong smiled a little. “Because we’re both stubborn.”

 

          “Pabo.” Dara said petulantly.

 

          “I’ll talk to you tomorrow.” Jiyog promised. “Go back now, before the girls start looking for you.”

 

          “Arasso.” Dara nodded. “But if you don’t talk to me tomorrow, you’re dead! Arra?!”

 

          “OK.” Jiyong nodded.

 

          Dara waved goodbye and went for the elevator.

 

          “Dara-ah.” Jiyong called after her.

 

            “Neh?” Dara looked back.

 

            “It’s cold. Don’t get sick.” Jiyong smiled.

 

            “Neh.” Dara promised.

 

 

 

Author's Note:

 

Woooosh~!!

Yo yo~ I'm back with an update. LOL

How was it?? did you like it...?

Haha.

You guys were amazing...~~~

I'm so happy that you love this story.

Jeongmal.. Kamsahamnida.

*bows*

 

Replies:

 

@sandaragon: Kya~ you miss the story? aww. Gumawo for waiting. Here's 

another update. Look forward for more, neh? ^^

@enidlenej: I don't where I picked up the Disney Princess Movie. LOL

I think I'm going crazy. :P

@tetzitro: are you a new reader? kekeke. enjoy the story. ^^

@SilverApple06: kekeke. in every story we have to put some drama. *wink*

@jepoknat: lol. arasso chinguyah~ I'll keep a smile

from now on. kekeke.

@insaned28: aww. thank you for missing me. I feel loved. <3

@jlovesd: keep reading! :)

@rhoeby23: thank you for subscribing!! :)

@sesshura: thank you for subscribing!! ^^

@thikinfire: thank you for subscribing!! <3

 

 

So yorobun... uhmm..

I have requests to make...

 

One:

 

Let's spread the DARAGON love.. kekeke.

 

and 

 

Two:

 

Hull! I know most of you are

solid fans of just DARAGON and you'll

probably just ignore my request.. TT.TT

I'll ask anyway...

Please do support my other fanfiction

entitled: THE SEVEN SOULS.

 

here's the link:

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/184440/the-se7en-souls-bigbang-korean-mblaq-superjunior-thunder-top-fantasylove

 

You don't have to read it if you don't want to..

but please do subscribe.. I really need to advertise the story more..

So, I'm thanking you guys in advance to those who will

grant me my request. 

 

Please continue reading Take Me Inside Your Closet!

Comments and Subscribe.