DARAGON

Take Me Inside Your Closet

 

2ne1’s Dormitory

 

            Dara just got off on the phone. She got a call from Jiyong telling her that he’s home and he’ll be at the YG studio in an hour. Their plane just landed on Incheon International Airport. She couldn’t contain the happiness she’s feeling right not. He’s home. Her previous annoyance to him was gone as long as he’s safely home.

 

            “Eonnie, let’s make some ramyun.” CL whined. “CL-roo is hungry.”

 

            “Aigoo~ arasso. I will make you some ramyun.” Dara patted CL and started to cook for her.

 

            “Eonnie, how was your date with Minho-ssi?” CL asked as she sat on the kitchen table rather than sitting on the chair.

 

            Dara lit the stove and answered distractedly. “It’s fun. He lets me ride lots in the amusement park.”

 

            “Jinjja??” CL sighed. “I want to go too.”

 

            “Neh neh.” Dara nodded stirring the noodles so fast it blurs.

 

            “Eonnie, are you sure that’s the way to cook it?” CL asked.

 

            “Eh?” Dara looked up and saw the noodles were cut into half due to her violent stirring. “AIgooyah!! Mianhe. I’ll make another one!”

 

            Just then Minzy entered the kitchen. Cl hurriedly run to her side and pointed at the wasted ramyun.

 

            “Minkki-ah, make eonnie a ramyun.” CL whined. “Nomu nomu begeopayo~ Dara eonnie ruined the ramyun she’s cooking.”

 

            “Aigoo~ mianhe CL-roo.” Dara apologized.

 

            “Arasso.” Minkki agreed sleepily.

 

            Dara’s phone beeped once and she read the message automatically.

 

            Meet me at the recording studio now. –Jiyong

 

            “Will you both be okay I leave for a while?” Dara asked her dongsaengs.

 

            CL blocked her way. “Wae? Where are you going?”

 

            “I just need to go to the studio.” Dara tried to pass CL. “I’ll be quick.”

 

            “Bommie eonnie is not yet awake!” CL stomped her feet. “Don’t leave us!”

 

            Dara kissed CL’s cheek and run for the door. “I’ll be quick CL, Minkki. Eonnie will be back. Pyoong!!”

 

 

YG Recording Studio

 

            Dara knocked on the door several times but there’s no answer so she let herself inside the recording studio and found Jiyong inside the booth recording something. She waved at him and she was rewarded by his cute smile.

 

            Everything looks okay now. Dara thought.

 

            Jiyong got out of the booth and hugged Dara. “Annyeong~”

 

            Dara laughed at his enthusiasm. “Did you miss me?”

 

            “Maybe.” Jiyong shrugged and Dara glared at him.

 

            “Is everything settled now in the US?” Dara inquired.

 

            Jiyong nodded and she handed Dara a piece of paper. “Yeah, read this.”

 

            “Mouya?” Dara asked and found a lyrics sheet.

 

 

            There was a knock on the door and Jiyong opened the door for Teddy, a member of the disbanded group 1tym and now a resident YG composer. He usually helps with the music beats and composes songs for 2ne1.

 

            “Annyeong Dara-ah.” Teddy greeted her before Jiyong caught his attention.

 

            “Hyung, I’ve already decided on the melody.” Jiyong was saying and Dara is still holding the piece of paper, not knowing what to do with it. “I need your killer beats for it.”

 

            “Arasso.” Teddy nodded. “Let me hear it.”

 

            “Changkaman.” Dara waved for their attention. “Jiyong-ah, what am I supposed to do with this?”

 

            Teddy looked at Dara and then to Jiyong. “You didn’t tell her?”

 

            “Tell me what?” Dara asked, confusion written on her face.

 

            Jiyong put an arm around Dara’s shoulders. “We’re making collaboration. I want you to do the featuring on my additional album track entitled Hello.”

 

            “You and I?” Dara asked. “We’re going to sing together?”

 

            “Neh.” Jiyong confirmed.

 

            A slow smile started to form on Dara’s lips. She was delighted on the idea that Jiyong wants her to sing for him and maybe they will even perform live together.

 

            “You in?” Jiyong challenge her.

 

            “I’m in!” Dara clapped.

 

            “Let’s get this party started.” Jiyong laughed.

 

            They immediately recorded the song and Teddy make some arrangements for it but mostly Dara was praised for catching up quickly with her part.

 

            “When did you write this song?” Dara asked as they listen to it once more.

 

            Jiyong kept his focus on the computer. “On the plane, while we head back to Korea.”

 

            “It’s nice.” Dara complimented him.

 

            “I thought that you’d kill me for leaving without telling you so… I made a song.” Jiyong smiled. “Peace?”

 

            “Aish~” Dara rolled her eyes at him. “Next time I’m going to knock your head!”

 

            YG sajangnim was summoned on the studio right after Teddy and Jiyong have finalized the whole dong. The president said that he will plan a few promotions for the song and they will perform it live within three days.

 

            “Do well, arasso?” YG said before leaving.

 

            “Neh.” Dara and Jiyong bowed.