chapter 7

The fate of us

Krystal sat on the couch as she drank her 10th cup of wine. Even though she hated drinking, she just needed an escape...drinking was her 'self medication'. She was pretty drunk...no scratch that, she was drunk completely. She flinched when she heard the door bell. She frowned as she tried to get up causing her to giggle when she stumbled. She finally managed to stand up and wobbled her way to the door. She opened it. "Oh you.." She said sadly with a drunken voice. "Hey I wanted to talk to you-are you drunk?" Baekhyun asked. Krystal giggled and shook her head. "No! I'm not." She said before she drank more of the wine. "Krystal your drunk." Baekhyun said. "What do...what do you want? Do you want...to come in?" She said as leaned against the door frame. "Are you sure--" Baekhyun was interrupted when Krystal pulled him inside. She was about to fall but Baekhyun caught her. She laughed. "I didn't spill my wine!!" She said in excitement. Baekhyun closed the door and carried her to the couch. She took the wine bottle to pour more wine but Baekhyun took it from her causing her to frown. "No more wine." He said. Krystal glared at him. She still took her cup and started to drink some causing Baekhyun to snatch the cup, causing the wine to spill on Krystal's shirt. "MY SHIRT!!" She yelled. "I'm sorry--" Baekhyun was cut off. "Now I have to go change you jerk." Krystal said with a drunken voice. She stood up and took off her shirt, revealing her black laced bra. "W-what are you doing??" He asked in shock of what he's seeing right now. "I'm going to go change." Krystal said as she threw her shirt on the floor. She then began to walk to her room but fell causing her to groan in frustration. Baekhyun ran to her. "Are you okay??" He asked in worry. She nodded with a smile. His eyes opened wide as she began to un-button her pants. "IT'S SO FREAKING HOT!!" She yelled. "K-Krystal stop." Baekhyun stuttered. He immediately stopped her and she chuckled. "Baekhyun calm down your hormones....just calm down.." Baekhyun thought as he tried to calm himself self down. He helped her up but she stumbled again. "Oh my god..." He said. "DON'T USE GOD'S NAME IN VAIN!!!" Krystal yelled. "So what? Am I suppose to say oh my lucifer???" Baekhyun asked. 

Tears began to fall from Krystal's eyes. "WHAT HAPPENED?!? WHY ARE YOU CRYING?!?!" Baekhyun asked in panic. Krystal looked at Baekhyun. "Why can't people just accept me the way I am???" She asked as she cried. Baekhyun immediately felt bad for her. He crouched down and wiped her tears. "They just want what's best for you." Baekhyun answered. Krystal sighed. "They want wants best for me?...then why did they banish me huh? Why did they kick me out of my own home?...why do they hate me so much? They think I'm weak...becuase I want to free will...I want to live my own life...I show human emotions...but you know what's crazy...they're right..I'm suppose to be a soldier...but I can't even kill a person who has killed many...his reason was to protect his wife...but they ordered me to kill him...I tried to explain to them but they wouldn't listen...they didn't care...they wanted him dead...but I couldn't do it...SO THEY BANISHED ME FROM MY HOME!" She began to yell. Baekhyun frowned. He though he knew everything about her but he was wrong....he didn't know she was just an innocent girl...a innocent girl who wanted to live a normal life...who wanted nothing to deal with angels or demons or anything supernatural. "I just can't wait anymore..." She added. Baekhyun looked at her in confusion. "Wait for what??" He asked in curiosity. "The stupid battle....who ever or what ever I have to fight...I just can't wait for it to happen...so I can finally die..." She answered. She then laid down on her back on the cold floor. "You want to die?" He asked. Krystal gave him a weak smile. "What's the purpose of living if I'm just being controlled all the time....when I'm just like a statue who is suppose to have no emotion...no free will....I want to do what I want...but I can't...they always want to control me..." Krystal explained. Baekhyun didn't respond. He didn't know what to say anymore. All of what she said took him by surprise. They're more alike than you think. Baekhyun isn't permitted to have emotions either...he has no free will and is being controlled as well. Krystal sat up and looked at Baekhyun in the eyes. "I'm going to start.." She paused. Baekhyun looked at her in confusion. "start what?" He asked. Krystal smiled. "To do my own thing." She answered before she did something that took Baekhyun by surprise. She kissed him. 

Baekhyun pushed Krystal back. "Krystal no we shouldn't do this." Baekhyun said. "Why not?" She asked. Baekhyun sighed. "Because we can't...we just can't. It isn't right. And plus your a ." Baekhyun said. "Oh come on...are you telling me that since the day you first met me you didn't want me?...you didn't want to touch or see my body?...that you didn't want to hear me scream you name while you give me pleasure?" She asked with a smirk plastered on her face. Baekhyun gulped. "N-no." He stuttered. "Oh really? Your body says otherwise." She replied as she pointed at private part. Baekhyun looked down and immediately covered it. "I-I'm just gonna go." Baekhyun said as he stood up. Krystal immediately stood up and almost fell once again but Baekhyun caught her. She looked at Baekhyun and he looked at her. His eyes started to divert it's attention to her s but he immediately looked back up to her face. "I need to go." He said as he started walking to the door. Krystal ran to him. "NO!! Stay with me." She pleaded. Baekhyun gulped once more. "No I don't think it's appropriate I mean..I'm your boss." He said. Krystal smirked. "Actually your not...I quit remember??" She said with a seductive tone. Baekhyun stared at Krystal with lustful eyes. The truth is...Baekhyun didn't want to continue with her because he knew he was starting to fall for her...he knew he was going to get more attached but he just couldn't resist. " it." He said before he crashed his lips onto hers. He picked up Krystal and she wrapped her legs around his waist. As they kissed he brought her to the kitchen counter and placed her on top of it. As he kiss down her neck and she moaned causing him to crave for her more. She slightly pushed him back and ripped open his black buttoned up shirt revealing his upper body. As he kissed her again, he picked her up once more and finally made it to the room, scattering their clothes all over the place. 

The next day: 9:00 am 

Krystal opened her eyes. She immediately winced in pain due to the headache she had. She rubbed her temples as she closed her eyes and sighed. "Damn..I must've got drunk yesterday.." She thought. She immediately stopped and opened her eyes wide. She felt pain in between her legs, she removed the covers that was on her and her eyes opened wide. She screamed. "WHAT HAPPENED?!?" Baekhyun said as he sat up rapidly. Krystal looked at Baekhyun and screamed. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?! WHY AM I ?!? WHY IS THERE PAIN IN BETWEEN MY LEGS?!?!" She yelled. Baekhyun didn't answer but instead stared at her body. Krystal wondered what he was looking at so she followed his eyes and she slapped him in the face and immediately put the blanket on her. "First of all...OW THAT FREAKING HURT!!" He yelled as he rubbed his cheek. "Please answer me...what happened?" She asked. Baekhyun sighed. "We did it." He answered. "what do you mean did it? like you put your thingy in me?" She asked innocently. "Wow...that was the most cutest way you could have said it ..." Baekhyun admitted with a smile plastered on his face. Krystal slapped him on the arm. "OW!...but anyway...yea...we had .." Baekhyun said causing Krystal to scream. "Can you stop screaming??? People might here and they might think something bad is happening to you." Baekhyun said. "WELL THAT'S BECAUSE SOMETHING DID HAPPEN TO ME!!! YOU TOOK MY ITY!!! YOU !!" She yelled. "WOAH WOAH WOAH I DIDN"T YOU!!! YOU ASKED FOR IT!!" He yelled back. "I WOULD NEVER DO SUCH A THING!!" She yelled. "NOT YOU YOU BUT THE DRUNKEN YOU!" He replied. Krystal shook her head in disbelief. She covered her face in shame. "I am so dead..." She said.