chapter 14

The fate of us

Night: 9:10 PM 

Krystal at there like a lifeless doll. Frozen..not uttering a word. She breathed slowly. Her whole world crashed. One minute..it was amazing..the next..it wasn’t. She stared out the window for quite some time. “Krystal..” A familiar voice called. It was Kai. He walked up to her, kneeing in front of her. “Are you okay??” He asked in worry. Krystal didn’t utter a word. Baekhyun’s words replayed in her head over and over again. “I don’t love you..” A single tear fell from her right eye. Kai frowned as he wiped it. “Krystal.” He called once more. No words came out. Kai wanted to hurt Baekhyun for putting her into this trance. But he wanted to stay with her. She felt unwanted…she felt depressed. She loved Baekhyun with all her heart. She let him take her ity…she wanted to be with him. She felt like she was dying. She couldn’t take the pain. “What’s wrong with her?” A familiar voice asked. Kai looked at the man. It was Yongguk. “You guys did this to her..” Kai said standing up. Yongguk scoffed. “Krystal we need to go.” Yongguk said avoiding Kai’s word. Yongguk frowned when Krystal didn’t respond. “Why is she like that??” He asked in confusion. “It’s called heart break…” Kai answered as he walked to Yongguk. Yongguk scoffed once again. “I’m shocked you know what that is.” Yongguk replied. Kai scoffed. “I really don’t like you.” Kai said. Yongguk chuckled. “Good..I don’t like you either.” Yongguk responded. As the two glared at each other and bickered, Krystal sat there. The sadness she felt soon was taken over by anger. “Stop it.” Krystal ordered. The two looked at Krystal as she stood up. Krystal looked at Yongguk. “We need to go…train you to kill Baekhyun.” Yongguk said. Kai scoffed. “As if.” Kai replied. “I’m not going.” Krystal said without emotion. Yongguk scoffed. “Krystal god said—“ Yongguk was cut off. “I no longer work for him.” Krystal said without emotion. Yongguk scoffed. “You dare to go against god.” Yongguk said in disbelief. “And you dare define me?!?!” She asked. The two looked at Krystal wondering what’s going on in her head. “Krystal you don’t want to do this—“ Kai was cut off.  “I DON’T TAKE ORDERS FROM GOD ANYMORE!!” Krystal yelled as two wings bursted out from her shoulder blades. The two stared at her in shock. “K-Krystal.” Kai and Yongguk stuttered. Krystal breathed heavily. “Tell god…i don’t work for him…I don’t take orders from him..and if he’s mad about it…tell him to confront me himself.” Krystal said before she jumped out of the window. The two ran to the window and watched her as she flew away. 

“Holy ..” The two said. “What the just happened??” Kai asked in shock. Yongguk shook his head as he paced around the room. “She isn’t able to fly..there’s no way in hell that she could freaking fly..” Yongguk said still trying to figure out what happened. “Why not?? Why can’t she fly??” Kai asked rapidly. Yongguk stopped and looked at Kai. “We burned her wings...and ripped them off her shoulder blades a couple of years ago…” Yongguk answered. Kai looked at Yongguk in disbelief. “And you wonder why she disobeys god??? You guys basically tortured her.” Kai replied. “It wasn’t god that ordered us to do it….the angels did it themselves…she’s just angry with him for letting them get away with it..” Yongguk explained. Kai scoffed. “And I bet you watched as it happened.” Kai said. Yongguk scoffed. “I think we have bigger worries right now Kai.” Yongguk said. Kai sighed. “What do we do?” Kai asked. Yongguk scoffed. “What do we do?? You do nothing..I don’t work with demons…I’ll figure this out on my own.” Yongguk said. “As you can see, KRYSTAL HATES YOU!! You’re gonna need me.” Kai began to yell. Yongguk shook his head. “If she does damage to humans all angels will be after her and not only that...instead of lucifer wanting to kill her, he’s gonna want her to work for him..” Kai explained. Yongguk sighed. “Fine…I’ll start looking for her…you go get Baekhyun.” Yongguk said. Kai nodded. Both disappeared, one leaving a black feather falling while the other left white feather falling to the ground slowly. A knock was heard. Luna who finished getting dressed walked to the door opening it.”Have you seen Baekhyun??” Kai asked rapidly. “Um..no.” She lied. Kai scoffed. “Luna now is not the time to play..where is Baekhyun??” Kai replied. “In my bed room..” She answered. Kai stormed in, immediately heading to Luna’s bed room. Kai walked in only to see Baekhyun laying on the bed watching TV. (At least he was fully clothed.)  “Kai..what are you doing—“ Baekhyun was cut off when Kai grabbed him. Kai dragged him to the living room. “Oh my god, what are you doing??” Luna asked in panic. 

Kai punched Baekhyun repeatedly. “YOU ING BASTARD!!” Kai yelled. Luna managed to push Kai back. “Stop it.” Luna ordered. Kai breathed rapidly and heavily as he glared at Baekhyun.Baekhyun wiped the blood off of his lips. Standing up, he glared at Kai. “What the is the matter with you??” Baekhyun asked in anger. Kai scoffed. “You broke her heart…twice…” Kai answered. Baekhyun scoffed. “You’re hanging around with my girlfriend a little too much—“ BAekhyun was cut off. “Your girlfriend?? Last time I checked you slept with her best friend.” Kai said in anger. “THAT WAS AN ACT—“ Baekhyun was cut off. “WELL THEN THE SECOND TIME WASN’T!” Kai yelled. Luna hung her head low. Baekhyun sighed. “How did you know?” He asked. “I mean..why would you stay at her best friend’s house??…unless you two really did it.” Kai replied. “Can you two please stop it..” Luna said. Kai sighed, finally remembering why he came in the first place. “Krystal needs our help..” Kai said. The two looked at Kai. “What do you mean??” They asked in confusion. Kai sighed once more. “Krystal is pissed..I have never seen her so angry..no scratch that she’s freaking raging…and she doesn’t care.” Kai answered. Luna froze. “No..there’s no way..” Luna said in disbelief. Kai sighed. “Wings freaking bursted out of her shoulder blades Luna—“ Kai was cut off. “Her wings are cut—“ Luna was cut off. “EXACTLY!!…she is feeling some pretty heavy power to be able to reproduce her wings.” Kai said. “I’m sorry but..Krystal has wings???” Baekhyun asked in confusion. “That doesn’t matter…we need to find her..like now.” Kai said. The two nodded. “Alright..we should split up..we’ll find her faster..” Baekhyun said. Luna looked at Baekhyun. “I don’t think you’re the person Krystal is gonna want to see..” Luna said. Baekhyun looked at the two as they nodded. “Why not?? Baekhyun asked. “well slept with her best friend.” Kai answered. “And you told her you didn’t love her.” Luna added. “You broke her heart.” The two finished. Baekhyun sighed. “So am I suppose to just stay here??” Baekhyun asked. “No you can look for her…but do not engage any conversation nor contact.” Luna answered. Baekhyun scoffed. “Fine.” He replied. 

The three searched for her everywhere. “I can’t freaking find her…” Luna muttered. She froze upon remembering something. “Holy …why didn’t I think about this before…” Luna thought before she began to run. After a while she finally made it to her destination. “Krystal!!” She called opened the door. There stood Krystal, who looked at the high view. Luna sighed in relief. She walked to Krystal slowly.”Krystal.” Luna called once more. Krystal turned around and faced Luna. “How did you know I was here?” Krystal asked emotionless. Luna gulped. “This is where you landed..where god sent you..” Luna answered. Krystal didn’t respond. “Krystal I know you’re angry—“ Luna was but off. “No..I’m not angry…I’m raging.” Krystal said. Luna frowned. “I’m sorry….It’s my fault that this happened—“ Luna was cut off once again. “It’s not your fault Luna….It’s Baekhyun’s….” Krystal said.  “What are you gonna do??” Luna asked in worry. Krystal smirked. “I’m going to kill him.” Krystal answered simply. Luna looked at her with wide eyes. “Y-You’re joking right??” Luna stuttered. Krystal scoffed. “Why? Worried about him?” She asked back. “Krystal I’m worried about you…god is going to be pissed—“ Luna was cut off. “God doesn’t mean anything to me anymore.” Krystal said rapidly. Luna frowned. Krystal froze upon seeing two people appear out of thin air. “Krystal..” The two called..also known as Baekhyun and Kai. Krystal stared at Baekhyun with so much rage. “Krystal listen to me—“ Baekhyun as cut off when Krystal ran, jumping on him. She punched him repeatedly using all of her strength. Baekhyun could’ve swore he heard his jaw broke. “Luna stand back.” Kai ordered.

Luna nodded immediately and backed up from the three. Kai grabbed her trying to pull her off of him, only to be thrown when her wings came out. “KRYSTAL STOP IT!!” Luna yelled as tears fell rom her face. Kai stood up and ran back to her, grabbing her once more. “STOP IT KRYSTA!!” Kai yelled. Krystal elbowed Kai in the stomach and pushed him throwing him once more. Krystal stood up, and walked to where all the stacks of broken long pieces of wood were. Grabbing one, she turned around and looked at Baekhyun who was trying to stand up. She walked to him. “KRYSTAL DON’T!!” Luna yelled right before Krystal stabbed Baekhyun in the stomach with it. Baekhyun groaned in pain as he spat out blood. He looked at Krystal as blood dripped from his mouth. “Krystal stop..please..” He pleaded. Krystal stared at him with an emotionless face as she pushed the wood deeper. Baekhyun groaned in pain as she did it. Kai tackled her, pinning her down. “Krystal stop.” He said rapidly. Krystal managed to get out of his grip and punched him in the face. Pushing him off of her, Krystal immediately got up, removing the wood from Baekhyun’s stomach...and stabbed Kai with it. Kai groaned in pain. Krystal watched as Kai fell to his knees. His whole body shook as he removed the wood from his chest. His body filled up with heat as he began to feel pain on his back. He screamed in pain as all watched with wide eyes….Black Wings bursted from his shoulder blades which are even bigger than Krystal's.…”What the hell.." Krystal muttered.  

 

Note: 

Sorry I haven't updated this story in a long time, I am currently working on two new stories I have called Never Back Down and Bloodlust: The temptation...I hope you like this chapter..shocking isn't it?? Lol But don't worry more updates will happen for this story so don't worry and please comment on what you think :)