chapter 2

The fate of us

He laid her down on the bed. Krystal's breath quickened when he kissed her neck. He slowly took off her shirt revealing her abs. He began to kiss down her neck, to her shoulders, to her chest, and then to her s. He ran his tongue down her stomach causing Krystal to arch her back. He smirked. "Want me to continue?" Baekhyun asked. Krystal nodded as she closed her eyes. Baekhyun pulled down her shorts revealing her black underwear. He went back up and kissed her, moving her hands up, restraining her from doing anything. Krystal moaned in the kiss.  She craved for more..but yet she wasn't ready. She managed to get out of his grip and went on top of him. She kissed his neck leaving bite marks. Baekhyun moaned. He stared at her with lust filled in his eyes. he wanted her...no he needed her. He flipped her over and now he was on top again. He un-buckled his pants and took it off. Krystal stared at him. "Ready?" He asked. She answered with her eyes. Baekhyun smirked before he attacked her body once more. 

Krystal rose up from her bed drenched in sweat again. "AGAIN?!!?" She thought. She sighed as she ruffled her hair. She looked at the time. 7:35 am. " I'm late." She cursed. She got out of bed and took a shower, brushed her teeth, and got dressed. She put on her black flats as she walked to the living room. She took her purse and made her way out the apartment. She rushed to the elevator and to her surprise he was there. "Hi." Baekhyun said with a smile plastered on his face. Krystal gave him a slight smile. "Hi." She replied. They kept their distance from each other, secretly taking glances at each other. The elevator finally made it to the first floor. Krystal sighed in relief as she walked out of the elevator. "See you late Krystal." Baekhyun said with a smirk plastered on his face which turned Krystal on. Baekhyun stared at Krystal as she left the building. He sighed in relief. "Gosh that was hard." He said to himself as he made his way to his floor. He walked in his apartment. "Oh god your still here." Baekhyun said as he closed the door. "Sounds like you don't want me here." Kai replied. "No why wouldn't I?" Baekhyun asked in sarcasm as he began to walk to his room. Kai chuckled. "you got in her head again." Kai said changing the subject. Baekhyun stopped walking and looked at Kai. "How would you know?" Baekhyun asked. Kai smirked. "I read her mind." Kai answered. "YOU DID WHAT?!?" Baekhyun yelled. "Jeez calm down--" Kai was cut off. "No you idiot. That means you saw it...you saw the dream." Baekhyun said in aggravation . "yes I saw...and may I say that damn..she is y." Kai replied. "No you can't say that." Baekhyun said rapidly. Kai chuckled. "Maybe I should snatch her up and---" Kai was cut off. "NO!! there will be no snatching...she is off limits--" Baekhyun was cut off. "Why? Because you have to kill her?" Kai asked. Baekhyun remained silent. Kai sighed as he stood up from the couch. "Just to let you know...don't do anything stupid...your here to kill her remember that...but of course you can still have your fun. Just complete your job." Kai said before he disappeared leaving a black feather on the floor. 

Krystal ran to the locker room. "Oh my god where were you?" Luna asked as she fixed her makeup. Krystal sighed. "I woke up late." Krystal answered. "That's the first." Luna replied. "I know....it's all because of that guy.." Krystal said. "What guy?" Luna asked as she rose her eyebrows. "Nevermind--" Krystal was cut off. "No no no. Tell me now." Luna ordered. Krystal sighed again. "I had...a dream..." She admitted. "WHAT?!?" Luna yelled earning stares from their co-workers. "Sorry, she's excited because we're going to a concert." Krystal lied. Luna forced Krystal to sit down. "This is the first time you ever had one." Luna said still in shock. "I know..which is what's weird about it...my mind has never been filled with....." Krystal replied. Luna chuckled. "Krystal your such an innocent girl." Luna said jokingly. "No sherlock." Krystal replied with an aggravated tone. "So..who was it with?" Luna asked in curiosity. "A guy who just moved into the apartment building." Krystal answered before she sighed. "Ooooo is he hot?" Luna asked. "Extremely." Krystal answered. Luna laughed. "Wow you seem to be into this guy." Luna said. "I'm not." Krystal replied. "Sure you aren't." Luna said in sarcasm. "Luna I'm not..but....the dream felt so real...I felt everything....it felt like he was inside my head.." Krystal explained. "Well that can't happen only if he--" Luna was cut off. "if he was an angel." Krystal finished. Luna nodded as she looked at Krystal sigh once again. "I have to change, meet you outside." Krystal said. "Okay see ya." Luna replied before she left the locker room. Krystal worked at a hotel as a waitress. Although she hated the job, she still needed money. She sighed as she stood in front of the mirror, fixing the dress. Yes the females had to wear dresses. A nice green and blue tight dress that went slightly above her knees. She wore black heel wedges. and had her hair tied up in a pony tail. She smiled at the mirror and then headed out the locker room.  "Hey Krystal." Krystal turned around. "Oh hey Myungsoo." Krystal said with smile. "Gosh you never fail to stun me with you beauty." Myungsoo said with a flirtatious tone. Krystal smiled. "Shut up." She said before she walked to the hotel restaurant. 

After a couple of hours, Krystal finally had her 20 minute break. She sat on the chair and laid her head on the table. "Wow you look tired." Luna said as she came in with a tray of glass cups which were once filled with wine. "I just want to go to sleep.." Krystal replied. "So you can have a dream again?" Luna asked playfully. "Your an ." Krystal said. Luna smacked Krystal's arm. "Watch your mouth...god is watching you." Luna said. "I don't give a fu--" Krystal was cut off when Luna covered . "stop cursing...your an angel..act like one." Luna said. Krystal rolled her eyes and nodded. Luna removed her hand and went to the sink. "Hey Krystal can you please take table 4,5,and 6? I really have to go it's an emergency." A female co-worker asked. "Sure." Krystal answered. The co-worker hugged and thanked Krystal, then left the hotel. Krystal stood up and did as she was told. Krystal ruffled her hair as she placed the plates and glass cups on the tray. "Now this is the Exo restaurant." A man said. "Nice." Krystal froze. That voice sounded so familiar. "Ah now that woman is is one of our best workers, Krystal come here please." The man said. Krystal turned around. "I'm working sir." Krystal said. "Oh dear it's fine, Luna can take those things to the kitchen." The man said. Krystal sighed under her breath as She walked to them. "This is Krystal...Krystal this is Byun Baekhyun." The man introduced. Baekhyun looked at Krystal. "Nice to meet you Krystal." Baekhyun said with a smile. All Krystal thought about was the dream she had with him. "Yeah..nice to meet you Baekhyun--" Krystal was cut off. "It's Mr. Byun for you." The man said. Krystal looked at him in confusion. "Mr. Byun is the new owner of Exo hotel." The man said. Krystal's eyes opened wide as she looked at Baekhyun who had a smirk plastered on his face.