chapter 15

The fate of us

Previously on The fate of us...

Kai grabbed her trying to pull her off of Baekhyun, only to be thrown when she sprouted her wings. “KRYSTAL STOP IT!!” Luna yelled as tears fell down her face. Kai stood up and ran back to her, grabbing her once more. “STOP IT KRYSTAL!!” Kai yelled. Krystal elbowed Kai in the stomach and pushed hi, throwing him once again. Krystal stood up, walking to where all the stacks of broken long pieces of wood were. Gravving one, she turned around and looked at Baekhyun who was trying to stand up. She walked to him. “KRYSTAL DON’T!!” Luna yelled right before Krystal stabbed Baekhyun in the stomach with it. Baekhyun groaned in pain as he spat out blood. He looked at Krystal as blood dripped from his mouth. “Krystal stop…please..” Baekhyun pleaded. Krystal stared at him with an emotionless face as she pushed the wood deeper. Baekhyun groaned in pain as she did. Kai tackled her, pinning her to the ground. “Krystal stop.” He said rapidly. Krystal managed to get out of his grip and punched him in the face. Pushing him off of her, Krystal immediately got up, removing the wood from Baekhyun’s stomach…and stabbed Kai with it. Kai groaned in pain. Krystal watched as Kai fell to his knees. His whole body shook as he removed the wood from his chest. His body filled up with heat as he began to feel pain on his back. He screamed in pain as all watched with wide eyes…Black wings bursted out from Kai’s shoulder blades which are even bigger than Krystal’s…

…..

…..

…..

…..

“What the hell..” Krystal muttered in shock as she stared at the Kai. She looked back at her white wings.”My name is Yong guk…Bang Yong guk..” He said. “Okay, Yong guk why are you here?” Krystal asked. “To help you.” He answered. “with what?” She asked. “To kill someone who is after you.” Yong guk answered. “Why is someone trying to kill me?” Krystal replied beginning to panic. “Because…it’s destiny..” He responded causing Krystal to look at him in confusion. Luna snapped her back into reality when she ran to them, pushing Krystal back from them. Krystal looked at Luna who had her arms up, trying to block her from the boys. “You will not hurt them!!” Luna said sternly as she frowned. The two stared at each other for a moment. The silence was broken when Krystal scoffed. Running to the edge of the building, Luna tried to follow her. “Krystal don’t!!” Luna said rapidly. However, Krystal jumped off and flew away. Luna stared at Krystal who disappeared in the distance. “Where would you go??..” Luna muttered trying to figure it out. “Help..me..” Kai managed to say as he winced in pain. Luna turned around and immediately ran to Kai. “Oh my god…are you okay??” Luna asked in worry. “My..back..it hurts..” He replied. Luna looked at his wings. Her eyes opened wide when it disappeared. She looked back at Kai and spoke. “You’re gonna be okay Kai..” She said as she sighed. Luna looked at Baekhyun who laid on the ground. He laid there completely silent, in shock of what just happened. Luna immediately went to his side. “Baekhyun.” She called. He remained silent not wanting to speak. “Baekhyun are you okay??” She asked rapidly. He shook his head as his eyebrows furrowed. “She…she stabbed me…” He muttered. Luna sighed. “It’s gonna be okay…we’re gonna fix this…” Luna said as she held his hand. “Where’s Kai??” Baekhyun asked rapidly. Luna looked at Kai who kneeled on the floor, frozen. “He’s okay Baekhyun..he’s just in shock.” Luna answered. Baekhyun tried to get up and Luna immediately helped him. “I got you.” Luna said. Baekhyun nodded as he finally stood up. He looked at Kai. “Kai.” He called as he walked to him. “W-where is she??” Kai asked still in shock of what just happened. Baekhyun looked at Luna. “She..she flew away..” Luna answered.  “I-I don’t understand…I-i have wings…that’s impossible..” Kai stuttered. Luna immediately went to his side. “We’re gonna figure this out Kai…W-we’re gonna get Krystal back…everything will be back to normal—“ Luna was cut off by Baekhyun’s scoff. “There’s no getting back to normal Luna…Krystal stabbed me—“ Baekhyun was cut off. “Yeah because you hurt her.” Luna said. “No..we hurt her..” Baekhyun paused for a moment. A sigh escaped his lips. “All of us did..” He finished. 

Going through the window, Krystal fell onto the floor in her apartment. As her wings disappeared, Krystal winced in pain. As she breathed heavily, She stood up. “Oh my god…Oh my god…K-Kai has wings???” She muttered as she paced around the living room in panic. Krystal froze upon hearing a door creek. Looking down the hallway, Krystal slowly began to walk towards her room. She had a gut feeling that something was wrong. She stopped upon seeing her door slightly opened. She breathed quickened as she saw a dark shadow in her room. But then it was gone just as fast as it appeared. She began to walk backward. She froze upon feeling a presence behind her. Turning around quickly, she saw a guy holding a blade...an angel blade. “oh god.” Krystal thought. After one swift movement, the blade entered her stomach. Pulling back, the attacker stood still, staring at her as he breathed heavily. She instinctively put her hands to the wound on her stomach. Looking at her hands, she sees it’s covered in blood. She looked up at the attacker and realized the angel blade is coated in something red and shiny. Crimson blood dripped from the blade. She looked back down at the gaping wound that was now oozing blood. Her eyes were wide shock but still showed a hint of fear. tightened, making it impossible to let out any noise. No tears, no screams escaped from her. Everything seemed in slow motion. Was this really happening. “Why aren’t you dying?!?” The attacker asked, raising his voice in anger and frustration. Him talking, snapped her back into reality. She instinctively attacks him, managing to take the blade from him. The attacker immediately tries to run towards the door however, Krystal throws the blade. The blade buried itself in the door, just above the knob, barely missing the attacker. Registering what just happened, the attacker pulls on the blade, taking it out. He runs to attack Krystal, however, she easily dodges every attack his throws at her. Krystal moves with lighting speed, almost impossible to follow. Taking the upper hand, Krystal manages to once again take the blade from him. She grabs his right arm and twists it, making him yelp in pain. Holding the blade up to his neck, Krystal spoke. “Why are you trying to kill me?!?” Krystal asked, breathless. The man smirked. “The devil's orders..sweetheart.” He answered before he tried to escape from her grasps. However, Krystal was too fast for him and managed to tackle him to the ground. “I’m sorry..” Krystal said before she forced her hand into the man’s chest. All you could here is his loud screaming due to the agonizing pain.

Luna’s apartment: 

Luna paced around the living room. “What do we do?” Luna asked. “For starters…please sit down.” Baekhyun answered. Luna sighed as she did as she was told and sat down on the couch. Baekhyun looked at Kai who sat there, not uttering a word. He sat there frozen, staring deeply into space. “Kai.” Baekhun called, snapping Kai back to reality. Kai looked at Baekhyun. “You okay?” Baekhyun asked. Kai nodded slowly. However, Baekhyun knew Kai was lying. He was shocked…but most of all scared. How could he have wings? It made no sense to him. “We’re gonna figure this out.” Baekhyun said. Kai looked at Baekhyun. “How??…everything we thought we knew has changed.” Kai replied. “No it hasn’t—“ Baekhyun was cut off by Kai’s scoff. Standing up, Kai spoke. “Really Baekhyun?? Are you that dumb??…I have wings…how is that even possible???…and you…Krystal stabbed you…she’s not even herself anymore..” Kai said. “Yes but—“ Baekhyun was cut off. “She’s angry…and because of that she can’t even think right…and when she finally calms down…she’s gonna hate herself because she hurt both of us…” Kai said. Baekhyun sighed. “Okay so what do we do huh?!?” Baekhyun asked, raising his voice in frustration. “See if you never slept with this girl, everything would’ve been fine—“ Kai cut off. “Oh shut the hell up!!! Everything wouldn’t be fine!!” Baekhyun said as he stood up. The two began to argue causing Luna to sigh in frustration. “You caused all of this!!” Kai said raising his voice as he pointed at Baekhyun. “Oh yeah?!? How did I huh?!?” Baekhyun asked raising his voice. “Oh don’t play dumb Baekhyun!! I told you from the start to not play games and do as you were told!! You disobeyed and fell for her!! And you wanna know what’s funny huh?!?….All this time you wasted was for nothing because you cheated on her!!!” Kai answered with anger written all over his tone. “I didn’t mean to hurt her—“ Baekhyun was cut off by Kai’s scoff. “Oh bull sh*t!!” Kai said in anger. Baekhyun rolled his eyes in frustration. “You wanted her to kill you and so you slept with Luna so she would be angry…so she would have the guts to kill you…and now that she does…all of a sudden, you want to live— “ Kai was cut off. “No, I want to save her!!” Baekhyun said. “Shut up!! Both of you!” Luna said, raising her voice as she stood up. The two looked at Luna. “We all need to take a breath air and calm down..” Luna said. The two boys glared at each other. “Guys.” She called. The two looked at her and sighed. “Whatever.” They both simultaneously said. 

Note: I hope you guys enjoyed this short chapter!! I will be updating soon!! please comment on what you think and what you think is gonna happen next!! :) love you guys~