Start

Only U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

It's lunch time and Seohyun is in the canteen with her friends. They are all busily eating as Sooyoung remembered something. "Yah, Seohyun!" she started after drinking her orange juice. "What's with you and Luhan again?" she inquired which earned the curiosity of her other friends.

 

"What are you talking about?" Seohyun asked in confusion. 

 

"He's been staring at you like you're his prey awhile ago at Mr. Shim's class. You saw it too, Yoona, right?" she stared at the another shikshin who is sitting next to Seohyun.

 

"Ah yes! We saw him staring at you." Yoona agrees. "Did you two fight again?" she inquired knowing her bestfriend well..

 

"Maybe he's plotting something for you again." Sooyoung guessed. 

 

"I saw him and his friends bullying another transferee before our first class." she replied casually. "Just like the old times." she assured them like it's nothing.

 

"But this is the first time I saw him staring at you like that." Sooyoung muttered. "And... to be honest.. he looks different while staring at you."

 

"What do you mean, Sooyoung?" Tiffany, the oldest among them asked in curiosity.

 

"I don't know either. He looks really different though." Sooyoung looked confused too. 

 

"Are you imagining things again, Sooyoung?" Yuri, the tan girl asked while giggling. She loves to frieds especially Sooyoung.

 

"I'm not!" the said girl retorted while pinching Yuri. "I'm saying the truth! Right, Yoona?" she asked for the help of Yoona who is just smiling at her which makes all of them to laugh out loud. "But seriously Seohyun, you should be more careful of that Luhan." 

 

"I will." Seohyun giggled. She's really thankful being with her friends because she always feel happy.

 

 

~

 

Luhan and his friends are in their usual spot when he saw Seohyun walking alone while reading a book. He's unconcsiously staring her which Xiumin saw. He went to sit beside him as he ask "Thinking of her?" 

 

"What? NO!  Why would I think of that irritating girl?" he spats in shock. 

 

"Whoah calm down! I didn't even mention a name." Xiumin laughed as Luhan gulped. "So I guess you really are thinking about her." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter