Prince Charming

Only U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Whaaaat? Yah Seohyun! Are you sure?" Yoona shockingly asked. She's walking with Seohyun to their first class when she heard Seohyun's story about what happened yesterday. 

 

Seohyun could only nod while sighing. "He's acting weird. I think he's plotting something again." 

 

"Or maybe he likes you?" Yoona beamed at her and she scoffed. "I mean, your beautiful. Maybe he realize  that you are pretty so he's starting on hitting you."

 

"I don't think so? I feel like it's a calm after storm? He's trying to act good then he will have his revenge on me when I least expect it." she voiced out her thoughts. The truth is, she's been thinking about that the whole night and that's the only thing she can think of. "Don't you think?" 

 

"I really don't know." Yoona answered while thinking deeply. "So, did anyone see you two like that yesterday? Beside Youngji?" 

 

Seohyun widen her eyes as she look at Yoona. "I don't know." she worriedly replied. "Oh my God I hope no one saw it. Youngji's teasing is enough." 

 

"Really?" Yoona smiled at her sweetly and Seohyun shook her head as she stop in her tracks and face her bestfriend. 

 

"Im Yoona! Don't tell it to anyone please? Even to Sooyoung, Yuri and Tiffany unnie." she pleaded and Yoona laughed. "Oh please I don't want anymore teasings." Yoona just looked at her with wide a smirk. "Please??? I won't tell anyone about your new suitor."

 

"Fine!" Yoona answered while giggling. "I'll keep your secret but promise me you'll tell me everything Luhan will do to you." 

 

"Okay." Seohyun sighed in relief.

 

The continue to walk to their room when they saw Nana with her friends walking. Seohyun just smiled to her as they rolled their eyes. "Heol... what a bad morning. It's like a bad omen." Lizzy, one of Nana's friends, uttered. Yoona who witnessed everything is about to say something but Seohyun held her hand to stop her. 

 

"Heol, you are right Lizzy. I don't get why an illegitimate child like her is acting like a model student even if in the first place she has no right at all." Raina seconded and Seohyun could only look down. Yoona then started to shout. "Yah you!!!" But she was cutted by a male's voice.

 

"Hey!" Luhan suddenly put his arm on Seohyun's shoulder. He accidentally saw what Nana and her friends did to her. "What took you so long? I've been waiting for you for 30 minutes." he playfully said as he look at his watch. Luhan's friends just shake their head at what he is doing and just walk away. "Are these girls bullying you?" He take a look at Nana, Lizzy and Raina who is shaking their heads.

 

"Huh?" A flustered Seohyun asked. She knows that everone is looking at them, especially that they are now in front of her room which means her friend can see what's happening. She eyed Luhan who just smiled at her.

 

"I said I've been waiting for you." he repeated. "We need to talk about something, right? I'll just see you in the canteen this lunch since my class will start soon." he smiled at her and winked which make Yoona, Nana and her friends gape.

 

"What the heck is that?" Lizzy scoffed.

 

"Let's just go." Nana announced as she walk first and her friends followed. As they walk away, they heard Lizzy's rantings. "How is Luhan close to her? A school prince is close to her? I can't believe it."

 

"I'm doomed." Seohyun uttered as sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter