He's back!

Only U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan and Seohyun have been staying in the school's rooftop for almost an hour. Luhan actually didn't know why is he still there when Seohyun told him to go since they arrive. He's been staring at her the whole time. He knows that there's something troubling her mind and he really wants to know what it is.

 

"A penny of your thought?" he asked the girl who is looking at the sky in daze. 

 

"None of your business." she replied shortly. She took a deep breath still not looking at him. "I told you, you can leave. I prefer to be alone." she told him seriously. 

 

Luhan snort in annoyance when she said that. "You drag me all the way here and that's all you can say?" he scoffed. "Look Seohyun, don't you think I deserve some explanation why are you like that? Why are you acting weird?" he is actually getting pissed because of what's happening. "I have a party to attend but I ditch my team mates just to accompany you here and you'll tell me those things?" 

 

"I'm sorry... I told you you can go. Go to your team mates." she said while still looking at the sky.

 

"Sorry? You've been saying sorry since awhile ago but can't you get it? How can I accept your sorry if you don't want to explain to me? How can I leave you here alone while you look like you'll jump out of this building anytime? When you are acting so weird all of a sudden? You are not someone who will ditch her class. I need a in answer!" His voice suddenly raised. He's really annoyed at her right now. He is so tired and he wants to go home and rest but seeing her like that worries him a lot. He knows he can't leave her alone. 

 

Seohyun looked at him with teary eyes, his words were ringing inside her head right now especially "How can I accept your sorry if you don't want to explain to me?" she closed her eyes. Flashbacks of two years ago suddenly played in her mind.

 

"What will you do if you saw someone important to you again? Someone who is very dear to you but you hurt and pushed him away? That even if you're dying inside and you want to stop him from leaving you, you can't do anything.. How?" she let out her thoughts and Luhan softened. Seeing her face with tears pained his heart. He approached her and hugher, to his surprise, she hugged him back tightly.

 

 

 

 

 

On the next day, Seohyun is with her friends in the canteen. They are interrogating her where did she go yesterday and she just lied that she got a stomach ache so she went home early. Yoona is still suspicious of her and she wants to ask her more when Yuri suddenly shrieked.

 

"OMOOOO! Is he going to our table?" she slap Sooyoung's arm and the taller girl could only roll her eyes and laugh at the same time to the tan girl. "YAH! He's really going here!"

 

"Who?" Yoona asked and when he looked back she widened her eyes. "Omo!" 

 

"Why?" Seohyun said and before she could look back, she heard a very familiar voice. A voice that she missed the most.

 

"Can I join you, girls?" 

 

"Of course!" Yuri excitedly answered and Sooyoung facepalmed at her friend's doing.

 

Seohyun could only stare at him with wide eyes. She is shocked to see him and he sat beside her. "Long time no see. How are you Seohyun?" Minho asked her with a wide smile.

 

"Wait! You know each other?" Yuri asked in confusion.

 

"We're best of f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter