The real start?

Only U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Days have passed and Luhan is still pushing his plan of making Seohyun fall with him. His friends even thinks he's becoming weirder day by day by his obsession with the belle. He's like a love fool who constantly thinks of ways to make Seohyun smile, but he always says that it is all because of his plans even if some of his friends thinks otherwise.

 

Seohyun on the other hand, gets used to Luhan's presence. She's used of him annoying her and appearing like a stalker to everywhere she goes. She's also used on not really paying attention to him eventhough she must admit to herself that she looks for him when he's not around.

 

One afternoon, Seohyun is busy in teaching Jackson his assigments in Korean language with Youngji tagging along. She's looking at his answers while the two were bickering like little kids.

 

"Yah I told you it's not like that!" Youngji countered Jackson who is fuming.

 

"You said that didn't you? You said I'm not that tall, which means you're saying I'm short." Jackson snickered with his broken korean which makes Youngji to laugh out loud. "See you're laughing at me!" he added while folding his arms to his chest.

 

"It's not because of that." Youngji said while still laughing.

 

"You said it. Noona, next time we study please don't tag her along." Jackson told Seohyun in english like a little kid who lost his candy. Seohyun just smiled as she continue to check his work. "Noona you're not listening." Jackson whined.

 

"Fine." Seohyun said while closing Jackson's notebook. She finally looked at them and smiled. "You guys are like kids.Anyway, Jackson you're doing great. I'm afraid I'll not be your tutor in no time. You're improving a lot.'' she laughed and looked around. 

 

"Unnie, are you looking for Luhan oppa?" Youngji teased.

 

"Of course not!" Seohyun answered almost immediately with red face. Youngji just laughs knowing her older sister well. 

 

"Are you talking about me?" Luhan came with foods in his one hand and a coffee in the another. He smiled sheepishly while waving the foods in his hands. "Hungry?" 

 

Seohyun just shook her head while standing up. She's already cleaning up. "I need to go to my next class." she countered and Youngji pouted.

 

The younger girl looked at Seohyun with pleading eyes because she's really hungry. "Unnie we didn't have lunch yet." Seohyun sighed and gave up, the truth is, she's also hungry right now. She sits again and just agreed to them while the two younger ones cheered.

 

"I bought your favorite goguma latte." Luhan proudly smiled while handing her the cup of coffee. "I bought many sandwiches too." Youngji and Jackson thanked him as Seohyun sipped her coffee. He sat next to her and whispered "Aren't you thanking me?" he told her with puppy eyes.

 

"Fine, thanks." Seohyun answered nonchanantly. She looks away while Luhan is staring at her. "Can you please stop looking at me?" 

 

"I'm sorry. I can't help it." He grinned while the younger kids were teasing them. Soon, Seohyun's friends came with teasing looks which makes Seohyun to shook her head.

 

"Ohhh the lovebirds are here." Yuri said in a sing song way.

 

"Why am I not surprise?" Sooyoung laughed while looking at them. 

 

"Hey girls, you want some sandwiches?" Luhan offered while putting his arm on the backrest of Seohyun's chair.

 

"Omo, I thought his arm is around Seohyun's shoulder." Tiffany shrieked which makes the others to look in curiosity as they all nodded while laughing. 

 

"Unnie!" Seohyun complained as the older girl just laugh and sat next to Youngji. She pull her chair away from Luhan. "Classes will start soon aren't we going?" 

 

"Calm down, we have thirty minutes more." Tiffany answered knowing Seohyun wants to go now because of Luhan.

 

"That's right. And can't you see we're still eating?" Sooyoung said with a knowing look. "Shikshin." Seohyun thought.

 

"Why are you in a hurry?" Luhan asked in a teasing way which makes the other girls

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter