I'm serious

Only U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

After Seohyun's class, as expected, Luhan is waiting for her outside her room. He flashed his big smile after seeing her, Seohyun, on the other hand, looks at him irritatingly. "I've waited for you for almost an hour and you look at me like that?" he said with a smile.

 

"Can you please stop that act and just be yourself? Your smile irks me." she scoffed as she started to walk away. Luhan run to her and smiles. 

 

"I'm myself. I'm serious." he whispered. "Where are you going? Aren't you going home yet? Oh, you'll wait your youngers sister?" he continuously asked as Seohyun stop on her tracks and face him. She was about to say something but when she saw his smiling face, she was mesmerized. "How is this guy so pretty?" she thought. Luhan coughed which brought her back to reality. "What?" 

 

"Don't ask questions." she said as she walk away leaving a smiling Luhan.

 

"This is really fun." Luhan thought.

 

Seohyun entered the student council office without minding Luhan who is following her. "Oh Seohyun, you're here." Henry greeted her with a high five. "And you're with him?" he pointed at Luhan and Seohyun just shook her head. 

 

"Don't mind him." she said as she looks around. "Is Kyuhyun oppa here?" 

 

"Kyuhyun oppa?" Luhan mentally scoffed.

 

"He went out awhile ago. He said he'll fetch some students." Henry answered and as if on cue, Kyuhyun entered the room with few students following him. 

 

"Seohyun-ah!" he greeted while ruffling her hair. Luhan rolls his eyes when he sees that. "Good thing you're here. I'll be giving you your assignment. You'll tutor him in korean, okay?" Kyuhyun said as Seohyun nodded. "Uhmmm. Wang Jackson!" he called out while looking at his paper. Jackson raised his hand aas Seohyun and Luhan looked at him. "Okay good. Seohyun this is Wang Jackson, he is from Hongkong. First Year. He's fluent to chinese and english. He only knows basic korean so you know what to do right?" 

 

"Yes, oppa." she smiled at the older guy and approach Jackson. "HI, I'm Seohyun. I'll be your tutor for Hangul. If you need any help about it just ask me okay?" she told him in perfect english which makes Luhan's mouth open. "You can call me noona since i'm older than you."

 

"Wow! That's cool!" Jackson cheered. "I have three hours free time tomorrow from 11am-2pm. Is that okay?" 

 

"Of course, let's meet at 1pm tomorrow here outside the student council. Okay?" she told him with a smile. "Oppa! I need to go home now. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye." she bid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter