The New Student

Only U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seohyun and her friends were watching the basketball game in their school. Tiffany actually asked them to accompany her since her boyfriend, Nichkhun, is the team captain. Seohyun hesitated at first since she knew that Luhan and some of his friends were also part of the team but she also can't say no to Tiffany. 

 

"Waaah Seohyun, Luhan is so good in basketball! I'm impressed." Sooyoung said while her eyes were fixed on the game. She really admires how Luhan plays. 

 

"Daebak!" Yuri suddenly shouted when Luhan scored a three points. The other girls also clapped happily to it. Seohyun can't help but to also admire him. He is really good in basketball. 

 

After the game, Luhan immediately went to Seohyun and smiled sheepishly. "Hey, did you finally fell for me after seeing me play?" He winked at her and she just rolled her eyes. 

 

"Yes you play really well but please stop being too full of yourself." She scoffed. "And besides, i know someone who plays better than you."

 

"And who is he?!?" Luhan asked. He scoffed after seeing her staring at him.

 

"You don't know him anyway so what's the point." she answered back after being blank for a few seconds. 

 

"Or you are just lying." Luhan smiled mischieviously and Seohyun could just roll her eyes in annoyance. 

 

"I dont have time to argue with you. I need to go home." She hurriedly walk away leaving Luhan smiling at himself. 

 

Before Seohyun could leave the gymanasium, she heard the crowd squealing, she turn around to look and noticed her friends staying at their seat while giggling. She looked at the direction where they are looking at and finds the coach walking with someone following behind him. But since there are so many people, she can't see it.

 

"Guys! I want to introduce to you your new teammate, he's a scholar in Japan and he transferred here this sem." Seohyun got curious and walks near her friends again to see the commotion.

 

"Hello everyone,I'm Choi Minho. Pls treat me well." Seohyun widen her eyes after hearing it. "It can't be..." she thought. She walks faster and after seeing it clearly, gaped. "Minho..." she uttered silently.

 

Seohyun left the gymnasium and stayed at the nearby restroom. She can't believe that he saw him there. The guy she's been missing for two years is back! It's Choi Minho.. her bestfriend.

 

"Omo Seohyun!" Sooyoung exclaimed after entering the restroom. She's shocked to see Seohyun standing beside the door looking like a lost child. "Are you okay?" she asked in concern. The latter just nodded at her and after a few seconds,she smiled forcefully so that her friend will not suspect her.

 

"I just suddenly felt suffocated in the gymnasi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter