The Plan

Only U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Seohyun woke up and gets ready for school. It's the first day of school again and she's so excited. She hurriedly went downstairs to help in cooking like she always do after she finished in taking a bath. In the kitchen, she saw her step mother busily cooking. She then thought what if her real mother is the one she's seeing. She really didn't know who her real mother is. She grew up knowing they are her family not until she became curious as to why she's the same age as her older sister, Nana, which is actually just three months older than her. Her father, Jaerim, then told her everything for her to understand. Everything except for the full name of her mother. She only know her first name. JiHyun.

"What are you staring at there?" her step mother's voice brought her back to reality. "Come and help me here."

Seohyun quickly went to her and helped her after giving a faint yes. Her step mother, Jang Nara, is not a really an evil step mother. She's nice, she didn't abuse her or make her a slave like what step mothers in dramas would always do. But she's not affectionate with her either. She may be nice but she's only loving and caring to her two real daughters which makes her envy at some times.

"Call your sisters and your dad now. Breakfast is ready." she told her after cooking. Seohyun then went to call them for breakfast.

"Good morning princess." her dad greets her sweetly as she hug him tight after opening the door.

"Good morning dad. Breakfast is ready." she said while returning the hug. "Go to mom now."

"Youngji-ah" she called out her name after knocking the door to her younger sister's room. "Are you done?"

"Unnie!!!" Youngji happily opened the door with a big smile. "I just need to comb my hair. I'll be going down after this." Seohyun nodded in understanding as she's about to go to Nana's room. "Wait unnie! Good morning!!!" Youngji told her in her aegyo voice which makes her smile.

"Good morning too, Youngji-ah." She smiled as she knock to her older sister's room. "Unnie, breakfast is ready." After a few knocks, she still didn't respond. Seohyun sighed as she keeps on knocking as the irritated Nana opens the door.

"Yah, I've heard you.You don't need to keep on knocking." she told her harshly. "I'll be down in a minute." Seohyun could only nod and sigh. She's been used to the cold treatment of Nana since they're kids.

"Unnie!" Youngji called her. "Don't mind Nana unnie, you know she's always like that." she giggled cutely as she link her arms to Seohyun. "Come on let's eat breakfast." Seohyun smiled at her younger sister lovingly. She's thankful that Youngji is always making her feel better.

 

 

~

 

After the breakfast, Jaerim will drop his three daughters at school before going to work. "Enjoy school today okay? This is just your first day again in a school year so be attentive okay? Especially you Youngji! This is your first day in college." he's talking like a father of elementary kids.

"We know that dad. We're not kids anymore." Youngji answered while giggling. She loves it when her dad is being playful.

Nana who is sitting in front seat could only roll her eyes. She's been used to this scenario every morning that she didn't want to hear it anymore.

"And no boyfriends, alright?" Jaerim added jokingly but the girls know he's serious with this matter.

"You don't need to worry about that dad." Seohyun answered after seeing his dad is looking at her through the rear mirror.

"That's right!" Youngji seconded.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter