B-Joo/Hansol

My Little Apprentice

 

 

B-Joo and Hansol have an odd but sweet relationship. B-Joo a very accomplished Wizard in very little time was given an apprentice almost a year after he had gotten his license. Hansol was given to B-Joo because of his experience with Hybrid Wizards. B-Joo's adopted younger brother is the same type of Hybrid as Hansol so B-Joo knows how to handle him properly Mental and Physical wise.

You see Hansol is half Wolf half Human, which are very touchy feely kind of hybrids. They love to be held and cuddled but can get very upset and sickly if ignored or untouched (not ually you erts) for very long, they need skin to skin contact to stay alive but not with just anyone it's usually a family member or close friend or in Hansol's case a crush. The moment Hansol set eyes on B-Joo he fell for him.

B-Joo knows about Hansol's crush on him and can't lie he knows he also harbors some type of feeling towards the younger but he's jsut not to sure what they are yet. Is it as a Lover? Brotherly? Physically? He's not sure yet but he thinks he's starting to find out.

"Hansol" B-Joo calls. Hansol turns away from the book shelf he was just skimming to look at the elder

"Dae Hyung?" he asks with wide innocent eyes, a finger placed on the spine of a book where he left off in his search.

"What are you looking for?"

"Oh, um nothing Hyung nothing important." Hansol mumbles smiling at his Hyung dropping his hand down from the book shelf.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm sure"

"Arraso, well come on" B-Joo says motioning for Hansol to follow

"W-wait Hyung yy-you mean now?"

"Yes Hansol-ah I mean now" B-Joo sighs

"B-but Hyung-"

"Ani Hansol no buts now lets go." B-Joo says sternly

"A-arraso" Hansol mumbles looking down at his feet. B-Joo gives one more glance at Hansol before making his way out of the library and to the basement, Hansol following closely behind. When they get to the basement door B-Joo takes out a ring of keys and goes through them till he finds a light sky blue one and puts it into the key hole twisting the key to unlock the door. B-Joo takes Hansol's smaller hand into his pulling him into the dimley lit room till they are in the center of the it.

Taking both of Hansol's hands into his B-Joo slowly pulls Hansol down to the floor so that they are now sitting directly in front of each other, B-Joo untangles their hands grabbing on Hansol's legs to pull him as close as they can be.

"Ready?" B-Joo asks. Hansol quietly nods his head "Alright go ahead." Hansol squezzes his eyes shut consentrating and visuallizing what he wants to happen. "Open your eyes." B-Joo whispers to him. B-Joo's face is now an inch away from his making his breath hitch. B-Joo leans in laying a soft peck on the youngers cheek."You did it."

"Huh?" Hansol mumbles still dazed from the little peck.

"Look" Hansol looks around the room to see fat white flakes falling slowly from the ceiling covering them in a thin white blanket. A soft chuckle brakes Hansol out of his daze.

"What?" Hansol asks the older. B-Joo slids his hands under Hansol's thights pulling him into his own lap making the younger let out a surprised yelp, his face as red as a tomatoe. 

"Only you could make warm snow." B-Joo chuckles nuzzling his nose into Hansol's neck drawling a content whimper from the boy above him. Wolf Hybrids like I said love skin to skin contact they love to be hugged, nuzzled, kissed, carressed, pet. B-Joo knows this and uses this as a reward. Wolf Hybrids are mischievious and playful which gets Hansol into trouble more than he would like to admit, so in order to get the younger hybrid to behave B-Joo rewards his good behavor usually with pets, caresses and yes kisses.

"Hyung kisue?" Hansol whines petting the back of B-Joo's head as B-Joo rubs his nose lightly up and down the expansion of Hansol's neck. 

"Hmm" B-Joo hums letting his lips run down the boys neck teasingly "should I?"

"Yes!!" Hansol practically yells

"Ok" B-Joo sighs picking his head up from the hybrid's neck "but on one condition."

"Okay" Hansol says quickly willing to do anything for one of his Hyung's kisses.

"Tell me what you where looking for in the library." B-Joo deadpans. Hansol's eyes widen and the color in his face fades, he quickly scrambles out of B-Joo's lap trying to make a run for the door." Yah Kim Hansol come back here right now." Hansol freezes at his Hyung's loud booming voice tears on the brink of tipping over "Now!" Hansol scrambles quickly back into his hyung's lap tears now streaming down his face. "What where you looking for?" Hansol flinches at B-Joo's harsh tone and grip on his waist.

"A-A l-l-letter" Hansol sobs out trying to get closer to B-Joo but is being held in place by the older.

"What letter?" Hansol shakes his head not wanting to tell but still trying to press his self against his Hyung 

"H-hyung please" Hansol sobs even louder trying to wrap his arms around him, B-Joo sighs letting the younger do as he pleases, Hansol immediatly throws his arms around B-Joo's neck snuggling his face into his neck holding him tightly.

"Now tell me" B-Joo demands "what letter?"

"T-The covention letter" Hansol sniffles into his shoulder

"The Convention letter? Why would you need to find that?" B-Joo asks confusion evident in his voice

"I-I wasn't looking for it, I-I was hiding it" Hansol shyly replies

"Now why would you do that?"

"B-because" Hansol squeaks out "your gonna leave me here when you go."

"Now when was the last time I actually went to the covention?" B-Joo asks slighlty amused pulling Hansol's head up from it's hiding place to look directly at him.

"Not since I was assigned to you." Hansol mumbles out looking straight into his hyung's eyes "b-but thats not it."

"Then what is?"

"I-I-It said that you have to go or y-y-your license will be taken." Hansol mumbles with a broken look on his face. B-Joo let's out a sigh at the new information.

"Well I can't leave alone." B-Joo mumbles taking the boy's face into his hands. Hansol sniffles afraid B-Joo will go and leave him with someone else to watch him like a young pup. "Soo I guess you'll just have to come with me." Hansol's tear drenched face turns into a surprised one and then a soaked grin. Throwing his arms around the older's neck Hansol presses frantic kisses all over the side of his Hyung's face. B-Joo smiling widely gently pulls the younger back, hands on both sides of his face.

They stare at each other for a moment before Hansol leans in a bit lips puckered cutely "Kiseu?" Hansol mumbles lips inches froom B-Joo's, smiling lightly B-joo gives Hansol a small nod of approval. Hansol immediatly leans in laying his lips upon B-Joo's, wrapping his arms tightly around Hansol's waist B-Joo pulls him closer leaving one last peck then pulling away. Hansol tries to grab B-Joo to pull him back in but is stopped by the older.

"Being a bit greedy now aren't we" B-Joo chuckles

"Hhyyyung" Hansol whines tugging on the locks of hair behind B-Joo's neck.

"Yah aniya" B-Joo scolds pulling Hansol's hands away from the back of his neck "come on you need a nap." B-Joo stands up with the younger in his arms legs wrapped around his waist and arms around his neck as he walks them out of the room and up to their shared bedroom.