Sungjong/Rowan

My Little Apprentice

 

"YAH ROWAN" Sungjong has been ing since he got the mail this morning. Hes dropped several cups (then blaming it on Charming), almost blew himself up (also blaming that on Charming), and has run into anything and everything (Charming also getting the blame for that). So what has poor young Miss Rowan been doing while her sad excuse for a wizard breaks himself and other things...hiding of course. In her room, in the hall closet, the basement, the kitchen cupboard, and even the basement, a place that Rowan dares not go because Sungjong has the poor girl scared to death that there are ghosts down there. But as they always say you can run but you can't hide. Sadly this being very true Rowan's latest hiding place being the laundry room has been discovered by her girly looking blonde wizard. "YAH little girl where have you been?!?!?" Sungjong yells pulling the younger out of the pile of clothes she was trying to conceal her self in. "Well definetly not hiding from you." Rowan giggles nervously as she is pulled to her feet. "Yah don't think acting cute is gonna get you out of trouble from hiding from me" Sungjong says dragging a groaning Rowan out of the laundry room and to their shared study. "Why where you hiding? Huh? Trying to get out of lessons?"

"No just away from you" Rowan mumbles to herself in english "YAH whatch you say?"

"Nothing, Nothing" Rowan says with a sweet smile "Nothing my , you are so mean to me Rowan Blanchard" Sungjong whines as he unlocks the door to their study pulling Rowan in once the door was closed. "Sit" Sungjong tells Rowan as he finallly lets go of her rest allowing her to sit at her desk "Now open your 'Advanced Magics' book and go over some of the vocabulary" Sungjong say going to sit at his own desk but stubbing his foot on a stack of books on the floor "ARE YOU TING ME?" Sungjong gasps as he roll around the floor "THIS IS THAT DAMN DOG'S FAULT AGAIN"

"But Sungjong-ah Charming isn't even in here" 

"I DON'T CARE I TOLD YOU FROM THE MOMENT YOU GOT THAT DOG THAT IT WAS EVIL"

"Your being dramatic"

"I AM NOT"

"Your just mad because Charming doesn't like you"

"I could care less if that dog liked me or not" Sungjong grummbles geting up from the floor and going to his seat flipping through his own copy of 'Advanced Magics' "Hey Sungjong-ah are you PMSing?" Rowan asks innocently. Sungjong stops flipping through the book and slowly looks up at Rowan with an unreadable expression. "Do I look like a bloody women to you?" Sungjong screeches throwing his book at Rowan which she avoids."Truthfully?"

"Yah do you want to get hit?" Sungjongs asks with wide eyes as he grabs another book going back to flipping through the pages. Rowan sticks her tongue out when she knows for sure that he isn't looking anymore. " So, what are you so upset about cranky pants?" Rowan asks after a moment of silence. Sungjong lets out a short sigh as he opens one of his drews pulling out an envelope and throwing it over onto Rowan's desk. Rowan picks up the envelope pulling out a single sheet of paper and reading it over. "The convention? So what just don't go to it" Rowan shrugs throwing the letter back over to Sungjong. "You don't get it we can't this year they've made it manditory if we don't go we'll get our licenses taken away.Ottoke I don't want to go" Sungjong whines stomping his feet and ruffling his hair "Well you knew we would have to go sooner or later." Rowan says walking over to Sungjong and sitting on the arm of his chair as she puts an arm around his shoulders trying to comfort the stressed out teen. "But why couldn't it be later?"

"Well look on the bright side this could be good for you, meet some new people, make some friends, you might even meet someone"

"I already have friends and I'm not interesed in dating" Sungjong whines looking up at Rowan "I wouldn't admit to having Woohyun and Sunggyu Oppa as friends" Rowan sighs patting Sungjong's back "why don't you make some new friends, you know normal friends, and maybe you could you know make a connecting with someone."

"I said I don't want to date anyone"

"Well you might change your mind once we get here so don't be so unexcepting of the idea you can think about. Oh and you know what the perfect time for you to think about it is while you pack, so go go move along let's go"

"okay, okay I'm going" Sungjong whines as he gets up from his chair along with Rowan to head to their seperate rooms. "I swear to god your dog better have not chewed anymore of my sweaters or I am going to kill him" Sungjong yells to Rowan before slamming his bedroom door shut. Rowan walks to her room to see a giant black bear like dog curled up on her bed. Rowan walks over to the gigantic creature scratching him behind his left ear causing him to awaken. "Please tell me you haven't taken anymore of Sungjong's sweaters" Rowan begs but is met by big blank blue eyes staring back at her "Oh God" she growns as she hears the screams and shouts of Sungjong from the down the hall. "Where never gonna hear the end of it now" Rowan sighs to Charming who stares back at her with a knowing and amused look in his eyes.