Baro/Sandeul

My Little Apprentice

"Sandeul-ah" Baro whispers running his fingers through the sleeping boys hair "time for you to wake up." No response. This is the hardest part of Baro's everyday life, waking his young apprentice but it is also his most favorite. Running a finger across Sandeul's bottom lip Baro lets out a breathy sigh as he slowly leans closer to Sandeul's face gently pulling his bottom lip into his mouth and on it lightly till he hears Sandeul let out a soft whine then releases. Baro wraps an arm around the youngers waist pulling him closer as he kisses and at the side of his neck rubbing circles on Sandeul's sides. "Baro-ah" Sandeul complains in his half asleep state half heartedly trying to push him away. "Aniyaaa" Baro pulls away from his lovers neck with one last kiss to look at his Ducky. "Yeobo-ah its time to get up we have something we need to talk about." Baro cooes while smoothing back Sandeul's bed head. "What do we need to talk about?" Sandeul mumbles into his pillow with his eyes still shut tight. "About us..." Baro starts about to plant another kiss to Sandeul's neck but is interuppted by Sandeul shooting up from the bed with a heart broken expression on his face tears already starting to form in his eyes. "U-us? Y-y-you mean like...a-are you?..are you?" By this time Sandeul has already broken out into a full sob tears are streaming down his face as he tries to get his words out, which he soons gives up on and reverts to gasped out apologizes for whatever he has done. Baro having quiet enough of his boyfriend's silly crying pushes him down onto their shared bed straddling the younger boy as he holds down his with his own "Yah, yah Lee Sandeul what are you going on about? Huh? Why are you crying?" Baro demands his face only an inch away from the others "I-I-I-I knew you w-would get tired of me s-s-sooner or later but I-I hoped it would take abit longer t-t-than t-t-t-this" Sandeul sobs out breaking his hands free from Baro's grip so he could wrap his thin arms around his lover pulling him as close as he could get to him "p-p-please don't leave me Baro-ah I l-love you so much"

"Yah you stupid boy" Baro growls pulling away from his tear drenched boyfriend just to have him cry even harder while tring to pull Baro back to himself "Yah who said anything about breaking up? Huh? Are you crazy? Aish always miss understanding me you didn't even let me finish what I was saying"  Sandeul's sobs slowly turn into small sniffles as he slowly hears what his lover is telling him. " Why do you think so low of yourself all the time? Huh? You are gorgeous Lee Sandeul" Baro says as he leaves hard kisses and bites to the side of his neck which leaves him a whimpering mess "perfection every single part of you" Baro's hands start to go lower and lower making Sandeul figet "B-baro-ah" Sandeul pleads "I got a letter this morning about the wizard convention thats what I wanted to talk about" Baro growls into Sandeul's ear the shell of it "O-okay" sandeul stutters out as Baro's hand slips into his underwear. "Good now I think I have to show you just how perfect you really are before we pack."

"A-ani Baro-ah"

"Not listening" Baro says as he captures the boy's lips in a sweet and love filled kiss. So in the end let's just say that Baro had to do all the packing because a certain someone can't walk to well right now.