Sungjong/Myungsoo

My Little Apprentice

 

"Are you sure he'll be alright?" Rowan pouts while trying to keep up with Sungjong who is rushing through the large clusters of wizards and witches with their apprentices.

"For the millionth time Rowan yes he is fine, he's a damn dog not a toddler." Sungjong grumbles back to her.

"So what if he's a dog he gets lonely" Rowans whines sounding slightly affended. Sungjong rolls his eyes in response, animals aren't allowed in the convention but they are allowed to be brought and kept in your room, but that apparently wasn't good enough for Rowan because all she has done since they left the beast is whine. 

"Rowan can't you just enjoy yourself?" Sungjong whines still pushing through the crowd.

"Like you are?" She snears back 

"Look" Sungjong stops, facing the younger "I promise once we find Woohyun hyung I'll...I'll try to have...fun. Okay?" Rowan crosses her arms a skeptical look on her face.

"Try?" 

"I-I will okay? Now can we just go find Woohyun hyung?" Rowan rolls her eyes arms still crossed as she gives out a loud sigh 

"Fine" 

"Thank you" Sungjong exasperates turning on his heels with Rowan right on them.

"Where did Woohyun Oppa say he was gonna be again?" Rowan grumbles catching up to the older so they were now standing side by side.

"He said he would wait for us in the main building but I don't s-"

"Sungjong-ah" calls an excited voice from the other end of the food court across from them.

"Oh! I found him!" Rowan exclaims rushing and weaving through the crowd towards Woohyun, jumping into his arms once getting to him.

"Oh my goodness look how big you've gotten!" Woohyun exclaims twirling the young girl in his arms

"I know" She squeals "I've grown 4 inches since last time and Oppa lets me wear heels now so thats another two or three depending on which ones I wear. Oh and Oppa even let me get a dog!"

"A dog!?" Woohyun exclaims exchanging a quick look with Sungjong who has now just made his way through the crowd as well.

"He's a hell hound" Sungjong mumbles as Woohyun pulls him into a warm hug

"HE IS NOT!" Rowan screechs with a dramatic gasp

"Lee Sungjong stop teasing her" Woohyun scolds the younger with a pinch to the arm

"Ow hyung...I'm not lying it is a hell hound and she's the one who won't believe it." Sungjong whines to his hyung while rubbing his now throbbing arm.

"My baby is only a puppy!"

"Okay, okay" Woohyun chuckles "come on, follow me there are some people I want you guys to meet." Woohyun led Sungjong and Rowan over to a group of tables set up by one of the many food booths that are around. Woohyun leads the two to one of the more secluded tables where a young girl probably around Rowan's age has an older boy, probably no older than myslef, in head lock while pulling on one of his ears.

"YAH, let go of me you little brat." The boy yells pulling on the girl's hair. 

"Yah, yah, yah let go of my hair you imbeccile." The girl screechees

"Myungsoo-ah what have you done to that poor girl now?"  Woohyun asks playfully pulling the girl off the older boy. 

"Woohyun Oppa" The girl pouts jumping into the older's arms "Myungsoo is being mean to me again."

"YAH you brat why you call him Oppa and not me? Huh?"

"Cause your an , you don't deserve my formalities." She mumbles sticking her tongue out, still hugging Woohyun.

"Kim Myungsoo why are you always picking on my baby? Huh? You are such a mean teacher." Woohyuns scolds the the boy as he the girl's head.

"I did nothing!" The boy now revealed as Myungsoo screaches 

"Yeah, yeah, yeah thats what you always say." Woohyun chuckles

"um...Woohyun, still here." I mumble starting to feel abit awkward. 

"Oh, sorry Sungjong-ah um well-" 

"Sungjong?" questions the dark haired boy from before, I look up to see that he has gotten up from the bench and his face has shock written all over it. "Lee Sungjong?" 

"Y-yes Myungsoo but-" 

"Oh my god!" The boy cries racing towards me, lifting me into a bone crushing hug "Oh my god...my Sungjongie" he whimpers into my neck. "Woohyun, you found him." 

"W-Woohyun?" I grunt out while trying to push the guy off of me "Woohyun what is going on?" Who is this dude? and what is he talking about? My Sungjongie? Last time i checked i wasn't anyones especialy to this stranger i literally just met. I gave the man one last push which finally causes him to let me go. 

"Jongie?" He mumbles giving me a questioning look "whats wrong?"

"I-I don't know you, a-and I'm not yours." I stutter out pushing his hands away from me as he tries to pull me back to him. "W-Woohyun what is this?" Woohyun gives us a nervous smile and laugh before clearing his throat.

"Well Sungjong-ah, this is Kim Myungsoo...your fiance."