Myungsoo/SaeRon

My Little Apprentice

 

"SaeRon-ah..." I mumble from my work bench working on a new and very important spell. "SaeRon-ah..." I call again after not getting a reply the first time. I wait a few more moments before swiveling around in my chair expecting to see the younger girl probably dozed off on the couch or with her headphones on at full blast but instead I see nothing, I get up and walk through the rows of book shelfs in search of my young Apprentice. I can't believe she left again that's the third time this week she just goes and wonders off doing what ever she feels like it when she's suppose to be studing or practicing her charms."YAH KIM SAERON" I yell in frustration "Aish this girl is driving me insane" I mumble to myself messing up my hair. Just as I'm about to leave the study to hopefully find her in her room I hear a crash from the kitchen." What has she done now" I whine, running down the hall and to the kitchen I can smell a mixer of almonds and vanilla, SaeRon's magic scent. All Witches and Wizards have a unique scent when then do magic and the producer of the smell can't smell it but others can, SaeRon's smells like almonds and vanilla. SaeRon told me that mine smells like a manly cologne and black licorice. I reach the door way of the kitchen to be greated with flour in my face and a stoic faced SaeRon standing in the middle of a mess made from different kinds of foods all over the Kitchen. "Ah Myungsoo-ah" SaeRon says with an eye smile as she notices my presence "look I made a cake" she says pointing towards a simple Vanilla and Strawberry cake. "Here taste it, taste it" She excitedly skips over to me grabbing my wrist and pulling me over to the counter, cutting a slice of the cake for me. She hands me the slice of cake on one of our plates along with a fork. I take the cake with a skeptical look on my face, now the last time I ate one of SaeRon's magic made foods I was talking backwards for a week and had this awful taste in my mouth that reminded me of the way a Golem smells. I look from the cake to the adorable girl in front of me with the most hopeful look on her face. Sigh how do I say no to that? That's just it I don't. With another hesitant look and sigh I pick up the fork plunging it into the spongy cake bringing a piece of it to my mouth and wrap my lips around the fork than pull it back out setting the plate and the fork back onto the counter, I quickly swallow the cake and look at SaeRon. "Weeelll?" SaeRon asks hopping on the balls of her feet in anticipation.

"That is the worst thing I have ever tasted" I say straight faced staring back into her straight face we're both quiet for sometime until SaeRon opens to speak. "YAH KIM MYUNGSOO YOU ARE THE WORST" picking up the rest of the cake she attempts to throw it at me but misses and ends up hitting the kitchen wall behind me. "YAH DID YOU JUST THROW THAT AT ME?" I yell back in disbelief "HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY COOKING!"

"Well Maybe if you learned how to cook I wouldn't have to insult it"

"PABO JERK" SaeRon yells stomping out of the Kitchen but stops in the doorway turning around to face me. "Oh and just so you know I turned all your clothes pink this morning." Before I even have time to comprehend what she has just told me she is already half way down the hall. "BWOH? YAH GET BACK HERE" I yell running after her. I see her make a right leading to the study."Yah Kim SaeRon" I yell after her, she turns her head around to se me but keeps on running till she makes it to the study then swiftly slams the door closed, locking it. Sigh Really? I snap my fingers transporting my self into the study. Looking to the side I see SaeRon with her ear to the door probably trying to see if I'm still out there. I quietly walk up behind her grabbing her by the waist and throwing her over my shoulder causing her to squeal. "Yah put me down" she growls trying to struggle out of my grip. "Stop moving around- OW" I cry out dropping SaeRon. "YOU JUST BIT ME" SaeRon sticks her tongue out at me running out of the study and back down the hall. "Yah you little brat" I growl as I catch up to her getting close enough so that I can grab her by the back of her hoodie pulling her backwards so that she falls into me. "Yah you brat you are going to change very single artical of clothing I have back to its original color or so help me I'll-" Ding. the door bell cuts off my ranting just as I'm getting to the good part."I'll get it" SaeRon yells pushing her self away from me as she runs to the front door, me slowly following from behind. "Arraso Gamsahabnida" SaeRon says closing the front door just as I enter the livingroom. "Who was it?"

"The council it's an invintation to the next convention" SaeRon says as she opens up the letter reading it over. "Just throw it away" I tell her plopping myself down onto the couch. "Myungsoo-ah this says that we have to attened or their going to take away your wizarding license. "Bwoh?" I say with a raised eyebrow sitting up from the couch "let me see that." she hands it over to me and stays quiet letting me read it over. "Aish" I complain ruffing my hair in annoyance."Why are they taking my license? Why not yours you can't even make a proper cake"

"YAH" She yells smacking me on the back of my head "Ever heard the saying a student is only as good as its teacher?"

"Yeah yeah whatever" I say waving her off "Well I guess where going to the convetion this year" I hand her the invintation back ruffling her hair which she gives me a dirty look in return. "better start packing"

"Arraso" SaeRon mumbles fixing her hair as she follows me back down the hall to begin packing.