Detective X : Chapter two

Det. X

Soojung looked at the paper she held.

‘Erm, I’ve been secretly followed you everywhere you go. Sorry, I know I sound creepy and I sound like a stalker but actually I’m not. I had my eyes on you since last year.’

‘This sounds creepy.’ Soojung gently put the paper inside her wallet. She paced up and down. She was scared. The note sounded like a threat for her. Butterflies seemed to be flying randomly all around in her stomach. Shivers ran down her spine. Soojung shook her head in disbelief.

Soojung started to pack up her stuffs. The school was quiet and she loved it. Out of the blue, the door slid open.

“Oh, hey.” a boy greeted. Soojung looked at the boy and nodded her head, continuing packing her stuffs. 

“I was wondering, where’s Jongin’s place?” Soojung pointed at the last seat.

“I thought that you knew his seat.” said Soojung without looking at him, scared. Yes. Soojung sometimes easily got nervous when talking to a boy. You can consider it as a phobia.

“Tehee, I easily forgot stuff.” the boy rubbed the back of his neck nervously. He went to Jongin’s place and took a book.

“By the way, why are you-” as the boy turned himself to see Soojung, she wasn’t there anymore. ‘Whoa, she has a lightning speed.’ he said mentally.

 

Soojung swung her legs back and forth. She loved sitting on the swing alone. She then messed her hair in frustration.

“Arghhhhh! This is so annoying!” Soojung screamed out loud. The pedestrians that passed by stared at her. ‘Okay, chill down, Soojung.’

She took out her wallet. Two mysterious sticky notes in two days by a mysterious sender.

“Okay. Let’s see whether that person will send another sticky note again.” Soojung pumped up her fist in the air, screaming.

“Hwaiting!”