Chapter 6

Boy, Girl, Her Ex and His

Heyaa, readers :D 

Sorry for the delay, so here goes Chapter 6 the continuation of Wooyeol's past. I hope you like it.
P.s~ I'll be starting my semester soon so I won't be updating frequently. Sorry in advance anyways I'll try my best to update soon.
Enjoy, reading :D
Good day <3


The next day, Woohyun walked in the office skipping his way to his cabin. Hoya chuckled observing the latter as he stumbled his way. 

"Hai~~" Woohyun greeted Hoya.

Someone is in a good mood. Hoya smirked.

"Hye Hyun.. seems like someone had fun last night?? "Hoya chuckled as he took a sit in front of Woohyun, raising brows, starring directly into Woohyun's dark brown poles.

"I-I gave her a p-piece of my m-mind" Damn, why did I shutter Woohyun mentally cursed.

"You? Like seriously Woohyun-ah??" Hoya giggled looking at the inscrutable child in front of him.

Woohyun turned towards his left. "Howon-ah~ why are you excruciating?"

Hoya huffed "You know what, I've made my decision, I will NEVER EVER follow you anywhere no matter what's the cause..even if your dying" he ranged black as he recalled what happened the day before. Oh ooh! She's a witch! But cute one :3

Woohyun shivered in the offence as his cheeky smile faded into a pout. He stepped closer to Hoya and took a hold of his hand, "Howon-ah~" he started dramatically "Okay..don't...*Deal~~" Woohyun sang playfully grinning as he tangled his pinky with Hoya's, backing the latter as he continued with the assigned work. His actions caused the younger of the two to huff and grumble in defense, "We will see about it, ill no more be your black knight".

Woohyun giggled. Just then, Woohyun's phone vibrated grabbing Hoya's attention. *Buzz..buzz*

"Hold a sec, madam. Something interesting is yet to take place" Hoya said to his customer before putting the said person on hold. 

Woohyun stared at his phone before taking the call from an unknown number. "Hello...yes speaking." Woohyun froze in his seat, slowly turning his head seeking for help from Hoya.

"S-she says that she l-loves me. Howon-ah" Hoya gasps, eyes wide open. Omoo! Witch loves Hyun?

°°°°°

That evening Woohyun dragged Hoya along to meet her. They waited for Sungyeol at the nearest bus stop next to her college. Woohyun was furious but deep within he was extremely happy. Hoya, as usual, had his poker face on.

"She's so dead today" Woohyun barked. Hoya turned facing the furious boy "Chill Hyun-ah~".

As a cue, Sungyeol and Shasya came out talking to each. "That's definitely a good deal don't you think Yeollie? Shasya went on with her rambles till they heard someone calling.

The two girls stopped walking as they turned back searching for the owner of the voice. They stood facing the two strangers, there was a subtle span of silence among the four but thankfully, Hoya spoke up breaking the silence. "Hai, did you call and proposed to my friend.?"

Sungyeol squint her eyes with a sly smirk "Nope, I didn't"

Hoya chuckled "Hyun, show her the message" Woohyun marched forward as shoved his phone to both the girls.

Sungyeol stared at Woohyun while biting her inner lips, before alerting her attention back to the phone screen. "This isn't my number" 

"Hyun-ah is that her number?" Hoya questioned his voice wavered slightly.

Woohyun shallow the invincible lump in his throat, bitterness echoed vividly in his voice as he shutter his sentence "A-aniya, Howon-ah it's from an unknown n-number-

Before Woohyun could finish his sentence, Hoya clenched his fist and grabbed Woohyun by his collar.

"HYUN!What were you thinking?? What kind of trouble you got us into?? Damn!!" Hoya bashed Woohyun, he could feel the latter shiver in his hold. Hoya sighed dramatically "I'll somehow try to cover this up," he said letting go of Woohyun, his eyebrows furrow in dissatisfaction.

Now the tables have turned. Hoya was sweating in nervousness. As he begins his sentence~

"Oh..hmm well there was a small misunderstanding..".

"Shas heard that. It seems to be a small misunderstanding" Sungyeol mused at Shasya who was trying her level best to keep her giggles down.

Looking at his feet Hoya continued "Actually, the mistake is on our side.."

Shasya couldn't hold it, a small chuckle escaped her lips. "Oh...even that?. The mistake is their's it seems. Oh..is that it or there's more?" Sungyeol questioned in a challenging tone, a sly smile on her lips, she shot a death glare to both the boys.

What did I get myself into? Oh, no witch is glaring!! I'm dead =_= 

Hoya gulped. "I'm sorry sister.," he answered flatly, eyes darting everywhere avoiding Sungyeol's challenging doe eyes. 

"Stop, I'm in murderous rage...just get out of my sight" Sungyeol threatened Hoya, in which he gladly left the scene leaving the poor Woohyun all alone.

Woohyun's mouth hung open as if he wanted to say something, but no sound was uttered. Without a word exchange, Woohyun watched Sungyeol as she walked down the street. But after few steps, she stopped her phase and turned glancing back at him.

Woohyun frowned momentarily before the beautiful figure was seen a few steps in front of him. He left like he was hypnotized, her eyes were like pearl blinding, her beautiful jet black hair was braided neatly matching with a light blue Clifton dress that hung loosely on her lean body showing off her curves. Oh god, she was breath taking beautiful. 

"Hey, even your friend thinks the owner of the mysterious number is me...don't you think so??

Woohyun's face beamed up like a glowing stick, eyes twinkled in excitement, butterflies in his stomach were fluttering. "So it was y-you Sungyeol-shi??"

Sungyeol bit her lips harshly, a hint of irritation was noticeable. She glared at Woohyun, huffing "Go..away.." Sungyeol said taking few steps backward "There will be some village pumpkin waiting for you..go behind her and woo her..I'm not the right girl for you" Sungyeol uttered shaking her head slightly, walking away.

Shivers of pure ecstasy ran down Woohyun's spine. His heart rate increased exponentially. Woohyun-ah doesn't stand here...do something!! Palli!! 

"Sungyeol-shi wait for a minute" Woohyun called out causing Sungyeol to stop walking as she spares a look behind. 

"The only person on earth I'm afraid of is my dad..other than that.I LOVE YOU SUNGYEOL-shi" Woohyun yelled, jumping like a bunny, grinning wide like a kid who had just won a marathon. 

A warmth of contentment steals over the atmosphere. She gritted her teeth but still could not contain her smiles. Sungyeol's smiled wide showing off her cheeky smile.

°°°°°

Love starts to bloom between the two souls. Their relationship is the typical cliche romance, they fight and argue over silly things, get jealous for the simplest matter and makes up easily. They give into the fact that they're obviously made for each other. 

Sungyeol loved every inch of her innocent boyfriend. His shining dark brown poles, charming smile, his naive attitude. Everything about Woohyun was cute.

Sungyeol's P.O.V

It was a Saturday morning, the sky was grey, thick clouds mixed together forming a beautiful portrait like the image. I dragged Woohyun to the nearest Church. Tomorrow is the day. Woohyun tailed behind me like a lost puppy looking around his surroundings. I chuckled looking at my adorable boyfriend.

I closed my eyes and prayed for Woohyun's success. ♦ Dear God, tomorrow the results will be out. All I want is Woohyun to be happy and his aim is to pass the requirements to become one of the airline cabin crew members. I hope he makes it. Bless him, give him enough strength and courage to go through every obstacle in life. Please protect him in any cause. Amen! ♦

I could feel Woohyun's eye staring directly into my soul, I pouted opening my eyes to puppy glare at Woohyun but his adorable dreamlike smile caught my tongue. 

"Hmm, Yeollie-ah are we really meant for e-each other??" 

I smiled " Hyunnie~ Nobody is born perfect nor made for each other, it's how they accept every flaw of their partner and stays true to them no matter what comes on their way.

Woohyun smiled at me. Despite the worry written all over his face, he still managed to show me his genuine smile. I smiled back at him as I lean closer, to take a closer look at my boyfriend before I pecked on his cheeks. He immediately blushed, I couldn't help but chuckle at his cuteness. Oh god, how innocent can he be? 

"Hyunnie, one day we might get married in a church like this right?" 

He shrugged. I noticed the change of emotion on his face. He turned towards me with a frown. Shaking his head, "I doubt my dad would agree..".

"Okay, how about an outdoor wedding? I've always dreamed of having one??" I beamed, grinning in excitement.

He opened his mouth to say something but no sound was uttered. Instead, his dark poles bore into mine, I noticed the glint of despondent on his face which caught me off guard. I lull him into my warm, Woohyun shift in my hold but nevertheless, he hugged me back. Oh boy, he is shivering. His dad must be scary!! "My d-dad will never agree f-for this m-marriage.." he finally spoke.

Seeing his depressed look and the bitterness in his last word, my heart felt heavy, painful will be the right word to explain how I felt at the moment.

I nudge him closer to me as I massaged my nape. "Give me your hand Hyunnie~," I said, he looked into my eyes before placing his palms on mine. 

"Who cares if the elders don't agree" I smiled as I took out his ring from his ring finger and placed it on his palm. He gasped, his mouth agape, while I did the same to mine. I took off my ring which was a birthday gift from my dad as I signal him to exchange our rings. 

We exchanged our rings. Tears fell from his eyelids, I looked into his tear-filled eyes which were filled with his pure emotions even a blind could see. I nodded smiling sweetly. "Everything will be fine, Woohyun-ah~" Woohyun finally smiled, that charming dimple smile glued on his face. It was just perfect. This is the best moment in my entire life. 

°°°°°

That night, Woohyun received a mail from Sky Tracker Airlines. He gets selected for airline cabin- crew training in the US. 

To: Yeollie
From: Hyun

- Yeollie let's meet tomorrow, 4 pm.
Eurwangni Beach. 

From: Yeollie
To: HyunBaby

- Okay, good night Hyunnie. Sweet dreams. I love you ❤❤❤

To: Yeollie
From: Hyun

- Good night Yeollie ~ Love you 

Woohyun grinned, his eyes forming a perfect croissant shape as he clutches his phone closer before drifting to sleep, ready to knit beautiful dream.

-Beach-

"Hyunnie" Sungyeol sang as she skipped her way wrapping her hands around Woohyun's waist, back hugging him. Woohyun chuckled, Sungyeol isn't the 'clingy girlfriend' but when she does, she's become an adorable, cheeky cheese ball. She has her own way to lighten up his gloomy days.

"Why are you so quite Hyunnie?" Sungyeol demanded impatiently as the younger female glare playfully to her boyfriend.

"Yeollie, I got selected as one of the participants for airline cabin crew training." Woohyun broke the surprise. 

"WOW!! That's great Hyun-ah~!" Sungyeol squealed out loud. 

"Two months t-training at US..Yeollie" his voice wavered laced with something Sungyeol couldn't comprehend. Sadness, fear, uncertainty.

"Awesome, go nail it!All the best Hyunnie~ Sungyeol encouraged her boyfriend.

"Hmm..no Yeollie what am i..t-trying to say i-is..m-most p-probably I'll h-have to work t-there for at least 2 y-years.-" he shutter badly, frowning "What am I to do now?" he murmured, glancing back to his lover.

Sungyeol blinked unable to capture what Woohyun was trying to imply "What do you mean by 'What am I to do?' Hyun-ah?" A span of silence took over, Sungyeol huffed in frustration.

"Okay then, let's reveal our relationship to our parents" Sungyeol suggest they inform their parents about their relationship. However, Woohyun feels that his father might not approve their relationship. 

Woohyun shook his head, eyes darting away "A-are you kidding, there's no way in heaven my dad would agree" he frowns silently gazing at the younger.

Sungyeol glared raising her brows playfully with her sly smirk dancing on her lower lips "You dared enough to propose me in public..but you don't have guts to break this issue to your parents?" she questioned him challengingly in a deep husky tone.

A dull ache reverberated in Woohyun's chest "I told you before Yeollie, I'm only afraid of my dad. Besides that, i love you with all my heart" Woohyun said in a soft tone laced with sincerity.

Sungyeol looks up at him with raised brows, Her mind triggered every worst possibility on where would this conversation lead the two "Are you planning to dump me?'

Woohyun shivered, her words pierced his chest painfully. "Y-yeollie w-what are y-you saying" he was unable to speak, emotions getting the best out of him. Woohyun looked away as his eyes stared to well up in tears. But, sadly his actions didn't go unnoticed by his girlfriend.

Sungyeol noticed him tears and immediately regretted her words. She wrapped her arms tightly around Woohyun as she snuggles closer to Woohyun's broad chest. "I'm s-sorry, I d-didn't mean t-that Hyunnie" her voice cracked.

Woohyun had never seen this fragile side of Sungyeol. It was something new. Woohyun bites his lower lip, trying to control his tears. He couldn't imagine life without Sungyeol as he pulls her closer to him closing the distance between them. "Don't every say something like that!" 

Sungyeol reaches out to cup Woohyun's cheeks with both her hands to make him look at her. Woohyun avoided her eyes, as he bit his bottom lip, still refusing to look at Sungyeol.
 
"Hyunnie~ look at me” she cooed, like a magical command, Woohyun’s eyes trail up until they were looking directly into Sungyeol’s. Woohyun was mesmerized for the nth time that day but even before he could collect himself, Sungyeol leans in and pressed a firm kiss on his lips.
 
"I'll ask my dad to talk to your dad..kayy" Woohyun struggled but finally nodded.
 
As said before, Sungyeol always had her own way to spark up Woohyun's mood. They walked along the beach, cracking silliest jokes and rambles while walking hand in hand.