Chapter 4

Boy, Girl, Her Ex and His

Myungsoo entered Sungyeol's room with a plate of bread and a glass of warm milk. Sungyeol stared at her husband's action suspiciously.

Myungsoo placed the tray in front of Sungyeol. "1st take this, followed by this, then that" Myungsoo murmured pointing the-the milk, then the toasted bread and finally the tablets on the tray earning a glare from his wife.

"Its the doctor's order, not mine" he murmured taking a seat next to his wife.

Sungyeol slowly stretched her arms reaching out for the milk while sitting up straight. As she brought the glass closer to her lips, slight nausea invaded her nose.

"Ah..I can't-do this.I can only take small sips" Sungyeol said shaking her head.

"You can go home first, I'll eat and sleep" 

"N-noo~" Myungsoo says hurriedly causing Sungyeol to send him a razor-sharp glare.

"Have your food first, ill leave once you have done" Myungsoo continued "Doctor's order".

Sungyeol stared at her husband blankly giving up any sort of arguments as she slowly sips the milk.

Myungsoo was pleased to see Sungyeol drinking the milk he served.

Myungsoo scoffs in frustration as he has an internal battle with himself to proceed his next question.

Taking a deep breath Myungsoo started " Erm..if you're not mad-can I ask you something"

Sungyeol turned facing her husband, as she slowly nods her head.

"Well, May I know if this has happened before and when?"

"Why?" Sungyeol questioned as her tone wavered in annoyance.

"Doctor wanted me to find out" Myungsoo stated as the matter of fact.

Sungyeol gulped the lump in as she reminisced the past.  A tear escaped her eyelids as she answered words laced with hurt "twice before".

"But...Why?" Myungsoo asked as he noticed the change of emotion on his wife's face.

After a long painful silence, Sungyeol utters " Woohyun".

Sungyeol stated as tears stream down her chubby cheeks jumping into the pit of loneliness.

Myungsoo felt heavy, his heart was painful like being sliced with a knife seeing his wife in tears.


Heyaa readers :) Firstly, I'm sorry for the short chapter, I'm currently busy with my final take-home test. 
Anyways I'll update the next chapter by this weekend, promise~ 
It's going to be Wooyeol flashback. So keep anticipating :)
Thank you and also welcome new subbies.
Regards ~ Sheirly