Chapter 1

Boy, Girl, Her Ex and His

Wearing a black suit matched with a bow, stood Kim Myungsoo admiring The Yves Saint Laurent suit which was tailored precisely matching to the contours of his body, giving him a lithesome appearance and a perfect match for his suave manners. He styled his hair with a styling gel while admiring his own reflection with a small smile. It was his big day, his getting married to the choice of his family Lee Sungyeol.  

"Lee Sungyeol, so that's your name" Myungsoo sighed throwing the wedding card aside. "I need to smoke," he said to himself as he walked out of the waiting room. The strong smell of tobacco was intense as Myungsoo was drowned deep in thoughts. As Myungsoo inhale, the end of the cigarette glowed.

Why did I even agreed to get married to the girl whom I know nothing except her name?? He questioned himself, knowing the truth behind why which was pretty obvious because of someone by the name 'Jung Dongwoo' also for the sake of his parents. As the only son of the Kim's, it was Myungsoo's responsibility as a son to fulfill his parents wish to see wedded. 

Outside the Church

"Donggie hyung, hyungg!!" someone yelled. 

"Aish! Yah!! like a buffalo dashing across the highway, why did you ruin the moment!?" Feeling irritated as he was disturbed in the midst of talking to some pretty gurls, Dongwoo questioned the panting male who came running to him. "Hmmphh,aish hyungg" Kyungsoo took a deep breath slowly his breathing phase was back normal. "Myungsoo hyung!..he's missing! I've been looking for you for the past 1 hour!" said the owl-eyed male. 

Slightly annoyed, Dongwoo questioned, " If Myungsoo is missing shouldn't you be searching for him and not me?"

"Hyungg!!" Kyungsoo cooed in an irritated manner. Sighing Dongwoo asked if he had checked the bathroom? Kyungsoo checked twice and the was no sight of Myungsoo. Did you check the 1st-floor window? "Yes, hyung..there's no chance of him escaping," said Kyungsoo. Hmm, okay lets split and start searching Dongwoo ordered the younger male as they went different ways searching the "missing groom".

As Dongwoo approached the main gate, Myungsoo came skipping up the stairs looking dashing as usual. What is it asked Myungsoo "Where were you" Dongwoo backfired?

Went for a puff, why? Myungsoo answered casually as the matter of fact as he walked past his best buddy. 

__(^~^)__

As the sweet soft melody from both the saxaphone and the accordion were played announcing the arrival of the bride. Came a classic white Rolls Royce decorated with beautiful white flowers, Mr Lee Donghae took his daughters hand as they walk down the aisle. It was supposed to be one of the best moments in every women's life, walking down the aisle with her king of her life and to marry the one she loved. But somehow there was not even a single emotion shown on Sungyeol's face as she walked hand in with her dad. 

After the opening prayer, the priest asked the floor if there's any objection or reluctance to this marriage. Thanking the guest, it was time for pledge. 

"In front of this gathering, Kim Myungsoo do you agree to wed Lee Sungyeol? The nerve wranking question brought Myungsoo back to reality as he turned to his best buddy with a mixed expression. "Say YES!~ Myungie-ah" the dino murmured more like pleaded in silence.

Sighing Myungsoo faced the Priest, " I, Kim Myungsoo agree to take Lee Sungyeol as my lawful wedded wife" Thank you said the Priest as he turned left facing the bride.

"Lee Sungyeol, do you consent in marrying Kim Myungsoo?"

Sungyeol was caught up as she turned back to her father. The smile on her father's face, the smile she loved. Sungyeol had no choice, all she wanted is for her dad to be happy.

" I, Lee Sungyeol take Woohyun~ *phizzzz 

Myungsoo then had the urge to look at his wife-to-be with a shock written clearly on his face. Closing both her eyes while bitting her inner lips, Sungyeol realized her mistake.

That was when Mr.Lee Donghae collapsed. 


Total Words ~ 690 >