Chapter 9

Boy, Girl, Her Ex and His

SHORT UPDATE

It was half-past 12, Sungyeol was busy browsing through her work file filling in all the necessary data. Laptop and papers skated around the female as the doorbell rang.

*Ding Dong* 

Haish who is it at this hour? It must be him..who comes back drunk and wasted daily!! 

She grumbled tiredly walking to the door just to be greeted by the not so stable, tipsy Dongwoo. Okay, this is new, what is his friend doing here? And..oh wait for his drunk too..Goodness

"Dow y-you no wp-en hew cried for t-the fir-fist time?" He mumbled trying to stand steady but failed sadly.

Sungyeol huffed rolling her eyes, looking at ticking clock behind her "Look Dongwoo-shi, do you know it's past midnight.."

"Ohh.So y-your aware it's passed midnight?" Dongwoo bud in, his voice broke slightly "but..aren't you worried w-where yo-your husband is?"

Sungyeol got irritated but remained silent not wanting to create a scene as it may be a hindrance to the sleeping neighbors. 

"Do you know that your married Sungyeol-shi? Girls like you will get jilted by some idiot, when another guy comes along to help you out...you'd humiliate him?" 

Dongwoo continued his rambles as Sungyeol remained silent. "What was his fault? Tell me e-exactly what..wrong did he do?? He cared for you..is that wrong? It's that his duty as your husband....Sungyeol-shi!!"

"Oohoo, quit this nonsense!" Sungyeol lashed at the tipsy Dongwoo causing him to blink at the furious Sungyeol. "If you were a good friend you wouldn't let him drink..and at the same time you'd never get yourself drunk like this and behave shamelessly in front of your friend's house."

Alcohol got the best out of Dongwoo. Ignoring Sungyeol's question, Dongwoo continued to mumble something only he could comprehend but Sungyeol was fast to capture his saying. "Do you know when he first cried?' God not again!

Sungyeol clapped both her hands in front of Dongwoo. "Oh God! I don't know, fill me up" she sighed.

Dongwoo's face falls pale reminiscing Myungsoo's past "H-he cried before when he first f-fell in love. Now h-he is..lo-love...now, sti-il in t-tears-"

"Sorry, I didn't get you." Sungyeol mumbled, her face reaction softened. Dongwoo played with his fingers while massaging his nape. "I-It has to be t-told nicely.." he gestured as an indication to talk in private.

Sungyeol was dumbfounded, her eyes scanning Dongwoo top to bottom. It's now or never. She steps aside inviting Dongwoo into their apartment.

"Come in Dongwoo-shi"

##

Hello, readers, I'm sorry for not updating for a long time. I'm currently busy with college and on I have no time to write. I'm currently working on the next chapter, will update soon on Myungsoo's past and surely the introduction of Sunggyu 🙏

Regards - Sheirly