Chapter 2

Boy, Girl, Her Ex and His

 "I, Lee Sungyeol take Woohyun~ *phizzzz

Myungsoo then had the urge to look at his wife-to-be with a shock written clearly on his face. Closing both her eyes while bitting her inner lips, shocked by her own words. 

That was when Mr. Lee Donghae collapsed.

( ^~^ ) 

At the bat of eye Sungyeol utter Woohyun's name instead of Myungsoo, Mr. Lee felt a violent rush of pain, his vision becomes blurry while holding his chest he collapsed onto the cold ceramic floor. 

Sungyeol reached her emotional stress limit, physically worried, she ran towards her dad leaving Myungsoo at the altar blinking as he witnesses the scene.

"Appa!"  Sungyeol rushed to her dad at instant dropping the wedding flowers she was holding. Tears filled her eyelids, worrisome was obviously seen. "Are you okay appa?" " Shall we take you t the hospital" She bombarded her dad with questions only to get a simple answer "I'm fine dear, so back to the altar?" he said looking back at Myungsoo. They offered him water, slowly the pain faded as he was  breathing normally.

It was Mr Donghae's second attack. It wasn't a severe attack but enough to bring him down. 

Myungsoo had a small smile on his face. Yayy!!She has someone else!! He grinned wide as he turned back finding Dongwoo's dark brown poles. Dongwoo was stunned, trying to process what he had just witness.

"Are you okay uncle?" Dongwoo asked as he rushed to the man lying on Sungyeol's arm.

Myungsoo was in his own wonderland. Grinning like a kid whom just had won a marathon.

Guest started to wonder what was going on. A complete silence took place, will the wedding get cancelled or will it take place? 

Donghae pushed his daughter forward "Go, complete the ritual. I'm fine dear" he assured his worried daughter. Sungyeol didn't buy his words but there's nothing she could do. It's her dad's wish to see her as a married women. With heavy heart, Sungyeol stood up walking back to the altar. 

It's for dad. Remember your doing this just for Appa!! She chanted back in her mind, picking up the bunch of white roses she dropped minutes ago.

"My apologies to the august assembly" sighing she continued " I, Lee Sungyeol give my consent to marry Kim Myungsoo"

Causing Myungsoo's expression to fade as the iris after rain he immediately turned taking a glimpse of Sungyeol. She had an unexplainable expression which Myungsoo couldn't comprehend.

"This august assembely accepts your apology, thank you," said the priest as he sign the flower girl to bring the wedding rings causing Myungsoo to sweat bullets.

With an exquisite diamond center stone as its focus, additional smaller accent diamonds, the wedding rings shine beautifully as a valuable symbol to affirm their marital status and commitment, as well as a protection from uninformed suitors.

"Groom, as you place the ring on bride’s finger, please repeat after me"

"I give you this ring to wear..as a symbol of my abiding love, my eternal faith, and my undying devotion. It is an outward reminder of our inner unity." Myungsoo repeated each word with a poker face as he slid the rings onto Sungyeol's ring finger.

"Bride, as you place the ring on groom’s finger, please repeat after me"

"I give you this ring to wear..as a symbol of my abiding love, my eternal faith, and my undying devotion. It is an outward reminder of our inner unity." Sungyeol repeated, words laced with slight disappointment.

The wedding rituals were complete.

"Now I declare you both as husband and wife" 

Crowds cheered for the newlyweds as they walked out the altar hand in hand. 


Though their married Myungsoo and Sungyeol never once considered themselves husband and wife. Preferring to hold on to their past life, both Myungsoo and Sungyeol are often rude and hurtful to the other in an attempt to push them away.

They live in an apartment together which was their wedding gift from Mr. Lee for the newlyweds. The next morning, Sungyeol woke up extra early, she could sleep as reality was so cruel. 

Dressed in a red chiffon formal blouse tucked in a black lace panel skirt, stood Sungyeol admiring her reflection as she did her make up simply to cover up the panda eyes from the crying.

" How could he sleep peacefully?" Sungyeol questioned sounding irritated while looking at her husband sleeping like a child hugging the bolster tightly. "Faith!" she growled as she fastened her steps.

"I've kept the keys on the shelf once the work is done, do pass it to the management," she said to the workers who were busy moving and placing the furniture.

"Noted madam" they murmured as they bid goodbye.

Minutes later, Myungsoo dressed up smart as usual, white a dark blue shirt, black tie which went well with his black office pants showing his well-built muscles as he walked out of the apartment.

Days passed on, it's only been few days, the newlyweds grow hateful for each other.

No words exchanged.

They lived like strangers in the same house. Practically sharing the same address by staying together but with no attachment. Seems like a good deal.

Every night Sungyeol draws herself reminiscing the lovely moments with Woohyun. Emotion getting the best out of her as she spends her nights with tears and sorrow.

Whereby our hero, Myungsoo comes home every night drunk deliberately to disturb Sungyeol. He annoys her in such a way, by increasing the television volume which overpowers the weak fragile sobs coming from his wife.

"Why does she cry every night?!" he thought as he continued watching football ignoring the sobbing Sungyeol.

Myungsoo's drinking habits increased day by day. Since he discovered, Sungyeol's nausea of alcohol, he comes back totally drunken and wasted, wanting to annoy his wife, purposely.

Myungsoo's actions caused their neighbors to be annoyed by his drunken behavior. A loud chide of people shouting was heard one morning when this nuisance got to the peak.

" Mrs. Kim! Mrs Kim!!, please open the door"

"Oh no!! What this time" Sungyeol sighed walking to the door as he was welcomed by a group of residents looking rather angry and frustrated.

She welcomed them in and immediately regretted her actions. She was bombarded with ridiculous complains after complaint.

"What does your husband think of himself? My pet dog Jonny, will pee only in the playground but your husband has puked outside my door to his mouth content!" the chief secretary of the apartment barked in anger. 

"Daily at least 10 people would complain about him!" he added with an unpleasant expression, words laced with bitter pill.

The list continued~

"Middle of the night, he knocks and asks me for a glass of milk! This is not right, please do keep an eye on him, okay?"

"He'll be beaten blue and black!!"

"Stupid fellow"

A sigh of relieved leaves Sungyeol's lips. She huffed annoyed as tears started to build. Her eyes lids weaken as she teared up thinking of the miserable life she's living.


Hye guys sorry for the 1 month 2 days hiatus. Haha, I'll Never Forget You kept me busy as well as assignments.

So yeah thanks for the comments and welcome new subbies :D I do hope you'll enjoy my rambles. Thank you :)
Regards ~ Sheirly <3