My Seatmate is still Park Chanyeol

My Big Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yeomi! Have you seen Chanyeol? He’s not answering my calls.”

“No.”

“Is that so? He’ll be expelled from school then.”

I haven’t seen Chanyeol since I threw a burger at him. I don’t even know why I am curious about him. I should be studying for the upcoming exams and save money for reference books.

“Welcome.”

“Um ...”

“If you’re looking for him, he’s not here.” The owner said. Yes, I visited the arcade place.

“I’m not. But, can you say to Chanyeol that if he keeps to skipping classes, he’ll be expelled from school.” I turned my back at the owner. I was about to open the door ...

“Wait, do you want to try playing some game?”

 

Why am I even doing this. I don’t care about him, really. I should be at the house calculating some problems or what. Ugh. Why can’t I hit a plate?!

“I found a living ATM Machine! Hahaha! He’s such a fool.”

“Recently, I can’t get money from him.”

“Well, sorry to you. Hahaha.” Some guys were chattering while I hit my first goal. Yay. I jumped into satisfaction. I grabbed my bag and slung it to my arm, but I’m surprised. Chanyeol is there, with a gloomy aura, sitting on the corner. His expression is ... ugh. So sad. Well, I don’t have any care on what’s happening with him. But, I don’t know what’s happening with me. I walked towards his oh-so-called friends. Why?

“He always treats all of you as a friend! So, you can do the same way with him! Please be sincere and true to him! Treat him the way he treat all of you! A friend!” I shoute

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter