My Seatmate is Chanyeol

My Big Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Excuse me, I’m Han Yeomi. Can I ask for Chanyeol?” I said. I go to the assigned address that Ms. Hwang gave me. It’s a nearby arcade place. There’s a kinda old man on the counter, having his cigarettes light up.

“Uhm, you’re looking for-“ he is interrupted by a sudden bang on the door.

“Look, here he is.”

“UGH! WHY! IT’S NOT YET OVER! I’M  GOING TO WIN THIS! I’M SO CLOSE TO THE FLAG! I HATE THAT MUSHROOM! I HATE THAT-

“Yeol! Someone is here for you!”

My neighbor is shocked. “Huh?”

I stared wide-eyed at him. I blinked a few times. He jumped from the window. But, I know that this is a 3-storey building.

“Uhm, excuse me. Our teacher asked me to give these review notes to Chanyeol.” I gave the notes to the counter man or maybe, the owner of the place.

“Okay, thank you. A for your effort Miss!”

Chanyeol stop attending classes was the trending topic on our school. He put some seniors on the hospital. This has nothing to do with me but I did this because I want a new book. Particularly, a new reference book because I want to attend a nice college. I have a dream, the dream to earn a million for a month or so.

As I met the exit of the building, someone trapped me on the bushes, pinning my arms.

Chanyeol stared at me with a horrifying expression. “Are you a spy? A spy sent by the school?!”

“Huh?”

“Don’t you play pretend!”

“You are ...  you ... it hurts. It really hurts! I came to give some review notes for you!”

“Review ... notes?” He paused for a moment. “I thought you were sent by the teacher who is trying to make me attend school. But, you came for ... notes. You’re lying, right?”

I quickly shook my head for a no. He let go of me and I decided to run away.

“Hey!” He hollered. I stopped from walking and turned to him. “Wh-what?”

“What’s your name?”

“Yeo-yeomi. Ha-han Yeomi.”

“Oh! Bye bye Yeomi friend!?”

“What?”

“When a friend can’t go to school, their friend will bring the lessons to their house. Yes, that’s it!”

“Ha?”

“BYE, JUST CALL ME YEOL! BECAUSE WE’RE FRIENDS!”

I turn around leaving Chanyeol, he is sti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter