Is this jealousy?

My Big Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’ll wait for you to like me, then I’ll say it again.” I looked at him and smiled. Wait. Did I just said that? Yeomi, what about the love for calculus?! Chanyeol looked stunned. His eyes were wide as they can be. “Then. If you have nothing to say. I’m going!” I said as I walk away. Chanyeol still looks like stunned, I heard his phone beeped and after that, he ran away.

The school day came. They finally made our teacher agreed on Soondae staying at school. But Chanyeol is really different when he attended the school. He keeps smiling and complimenting girls.

“Hey Yeomi! Everyone has changed when Yeol starts to smile. What happened?” Chen asked me as we walked to the cafeteria. Many girls were flocked to Chanyeol’s spot. Giving him this and that. “Let’s go. I need to read the next lesson.” I said simply. Chen just looked at me, smiling. “Why? You don’t want to? I’m going anyway.” I started walking away from him but he caught my arm. “Are you possibly, jea ... lous?” Chen shot. I stared at him and quickly say “No.” So this was jealousy feels like ...

 

“Yeomi! Chanyeol! He caught a fight outside!” My classmate hollered. I ran down to see a bunch of people in a circle. The bunch were staring at Chanyeol. Some of them are scared. I saw Chanyeol, he has a cut on his lips. I saw some seniors and the a freshmen.

“What are you doing Chanyeol?” I asked him. He just stood there staring down. In a while I heard some officers. I grabbed Chanyeol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter