The Interview

My Big Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Aren’t we going to work?” I talked to Chen while sitting on the wooden bench near the hardware store. They’re planning to make the a mini house for the chicken, Soondae. We already gathered materials. Earlier, I bumped to the blond guy again. But I didn’t interact with him, I know, he’s expecting me to.

We followed Chanyeol and Jisu to the garage of the arcade place. Chen keeps talking though, he is a very interesting person. But, why does he bother to talk to me? Ahh. I don’t know. I should move myself to another path tho. I wanna share with you my conversation with Chen while walking. Chen is the host of this ‘interview while walking’ show. He keeps asking question.

“So, Han Yeomi. Let’s do a little interview while walking shall we?” I nod as a answer.

“Your favorite color is?” I can smell the pages of slambooks.

“White.”

“Why?”

“You can partner it to any color. It’s a base.” I replied.

“Your favorite subject?”

“Math.”

“Why? That’s not my forte. I hate math.”

“The unique thing about math is that, you’re the one who’s making the answer. Unlike, literature, science, the answer to the questions are already on the context. In math, the answer is not visible, you are the one who is going to make it.”

Chen applaud while making his signature ‘O’ mouth face. “You’re right. We’re working hard just to find the answers.”

“Next question?” I asked.

“Do you want to switch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter