Forget it

My Big Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Gotcha.” He whispered.

I looked on the side and saw the smirk of the blond guy named, Kris,

“Why?” I asked. “You scared me, I dropped my chocolate bar.”

“We just wanna talk.” He replied. I realized that Baekhyun and Minseok are waving their hands to me. “You ignored me. Why?”

“What conversation will we have if we started? It’s just going to be nonsense.” I stood up.

“Aye. Don’t be such a cold hearted one. We should accept each other’s feelings.” He whispered. Feelings? What is he talking about? As I moved my lips for a reply Kris flew. Why? Chanyeol punched him away.

Baekhyun and Minseok helped Kris to stand up. He touched his cheek to feel pain. “What are you doing to Yeomi?” Chanyeol asked. “Nothing to worry about, right Yeomi?” Kris stood up and put his arms on my shoulder. “Yes. Nothing to worry about.” I removed Kris’s hands on my shoulder and I moved for distance.

“Oh. What are you doing?” Minseok examined the materials and Chanyeol instantly glared at him. “Chanyeol-ah. Don’t be like that. I just want to help.” Minseok said.

As Chanyeol heard the word ‘help’ his eyes brightened up. “REALLY?!” Minseok and Baekhyun nodded. “I’m good at building things.” Baekhyun boasted.

 

 

As they started to construct things, I don’t have things to do so I just sat on the bench again. Chen walked to me and sat beside me. “You okay?” I nod. When I looked at him, I was shocked by a flash.

“New lock screen!” Chen hollered while running away from me. I just sighed because I know no m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter