My friend is still Park Chanyeol

My Big Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey Yeomi! Do you know what happened earlier? Chanyeol got into a fight again! The school must be afraid of him again.” My classmate hollered. Is it because of what happened yesterday? Why do I care about him much? Why does is he so affected? Ugh. I don’t know what to do anymore. Since I was born and raised, I only think  about numbers, my grades, my values. No friends, no other people. My grades are my goal. My championship, until Chanyeol came.

I want to smile but I can’t. I was the first place for the Midterm Examination results. I should be feeling happy. But, no. I am not.

“First place.” I showed my papers to Chanyeol. I know Chanyeol thinks why do I have to visit him just to mock to his face that I am the first but I have to do it for my happiness level sake. “And, I don’t ... I-I don’t hate you that much. Wait, I don’t really hate you. Uhm ... slight? Ugh. But no.” I quickly said to him. I keep my head bowed down so I can’t see his reaction. But I saw him wiped tears using his shirt. Oh my. Here we go again.

“Why are you crying?”

“I’m happy ... happy. I feel happy, very.” He bit his lip.

Oh my. Is there a thing such as heartquakes? Yes, there is also a seaquake, moonquake but Heartquake, I felt that. Thumping. Fast and hard. What is happening?!

“I ... I-I need to thank you ... For saving me a few days ago. I’m grateful you came to save me. I am so happy.” Yeah. I said that lines. What’s happening ... Really.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter