Fourth Member of M.press

M.Press - New Girl Group from FM Entertainment (Apply Closed)

Loud music could be heard coming from one of the dance studio with Up by Jesse McCartney was playing in the background with 3 girls dancing to the song under the watchful eye of their dance instructor since the boys of M.peror had a schedule today so the girls were being trained by one of the dance instructors for the day. None of the girls noticed that a girl with doe-eyes had silently entered the dance studio with the President in front of her as the elder man entered the dance studio but placed a finger on his lips as the dance instructor was about to turn off the music but stopped when she saw the signal from her boss. The elder man smiled proudly at the improvement of the girls he had chosen for this new group while the doe-eyed girl watched in amazement as both Fei and Bia ended the routine with a backflip while Yoo In did a split in the middle.

"Wow.. That was amazing girls!! I didn't expect you to end the dance routine like that," the President spoke up once the music ended and was turned off.

"Ohh.. Anyeong haseyo, sajangnim," the girls quickly greeted in unison and bowed.

"Anyeong, girls. I'm here to present to you, _____. Your new bandmate for M.press and it seems like she's impressed with your dancing skills as well," he told the group and gently pushed the doe-eyed girl who is standing next to him to the front.

"Hello, my name is ______ but just call me ______ and I'm 19 years old. That finale for that dance routine was awesome. I can't wait to train and dance with you, unnies," the girl excitedly squealed and brought out her planner to jot down what she had saw earlier.

The three girls stared at the excited girl and smiled nervously since they had heard from others that this girl is a bit cold but it seems they are seeing another side of her which they are glad. Bia smiled in amusement and went up to the girl who still writing down the details of the dance routine on her planner.

"I'm glad you liked the routine, _____ unnie. I'm Bianca but just call me Bia for short," the Eurasian girl spoke up which slightly startled the doe-eyed girl with large glasses.

"I'm Fei, welcome to the team _____. I think you would fit in with us nicely," Fei introduced herself as she wiped away the sweat on her forehead.

"Yo!! Yoo In imida. I'm the oldest in this group and nice to meet you," the eldest greeted coolly and mock saluted.

"Chakaman.. You called me unnie, Bia??," _____ asked to confirmed what the steel blue-eyed girl called her.

"Ndeh.. Currently I am the youngest since I am 18," the said girl told the new member of her band.

"Now the introductions in done, I'll let you girls off for the day since you've trained hard. You need to help ____ move into the dorm and I'll leave you girls free reign on what you want to do with her makeover as well. Oh yes!! Hyesu shi, your cousins is here to visit you and waiting for you downstairs," the President told them and cheers could be heard from the 3 girls.

Bia grinned and began to rub her hands together as she began to check the new girl out and think of what to do for _____ makeover. Fei and Yoo In chuckled in amusement when they saw the reaction of _____ when she heard the word, "makeover" but at the same time they were curious on who are Bia's cousins. They quickly showered and changed out of their sweaty clothes and went downstairs.

"Kitten!!," a loud deep voice could be heard once the 4 girls got out of the lift.

As soon as they heard the voice, the Eurasian girl had been tackled and was on the floor with 2 guys hugging her and another 2 young men who walked towards them in a calmer pace. They were shocked when they recognized the blond haired young man and the dark haired young man who had grabbed another guy who looked younger but is quite tall for his age off Bia and was about the grab another guy who looked like a male version of Bia.

"Get off me, Brian!!," Bia growled and glared at her twin who smiled sheepishly at her.

"Hello, you girls must be Kitten's bandmates," the tall but sweet faced teenager greeted and smiled.

"Unnies, meet my cousins Siwon of Super Junior, Seunghyun aka TOP of Big Bang, Minho of Shinee and my twin brother, Brian Choi Hyesung," Bia introduced her cousins and twin to her bandmates.

After a few minutes of introducing the girls to her cousins, the 4 girls followed the guys out as they said that they had something for Bia. As soon as they reached the parking area of the FM Entertainment building, they were surprised to see another familiar guy waiting for them inside a dark blue metallic Toyota Rush who smiled once he sees the group and got out of the car.

"Minhyuk oppa?? What are you doing here?? You're suppose to be in Japan with your band," Bia happily hugged her step-brother.

"Well.. Taadaaa!! I'm here with the hyungs and Brian to give you, your present from us. Well, technically from Papa since he bought it but we are delivering it to you," the drummer of CN Blue told the girl who then squealed in happiness and hugged her step-brother while her twin was explaining to the girls on who Minhyuk is and the reason why they are here.

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Application Form :

 

~ Personal Information ~

 

Username: xtelle

 

Profile Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/58114

 

Name of Character : Choi Sun Mi

 

Nicknames: Sun Mi, Scarlett

 

Age: 19 (International) 20 (Korea)

 

Birthday: September 29, 1992

 

Ethnicity: Korean

 

Nationality: Korean

 

Personality :

“I am cold. Cold to the point of indifference. But my frigidity had saved me somehow”

Choi Sun Mi is the kind of girl who doesn’t talk a lot. She would only talk unless necessary. She is considered as a loner in school because she doesn’t mingle with others and she doesn’t have many friends. She believes that being with people who judge her is unpleasant. That’s why she wants to be alone.

Many people think that Sun Mi is cold. She doesn’t usually smile or laugh. In fact, she doesn’t show any emotions at all. She’s so unreadable to the point that it’s so hard to determine whether she’s happy, sad, angry or annoyed. However, her emotions would only show when she sings, dances or plays the violin. It was a way to express what she feels. Many people think she’s weird so they remained distant from her.

Sun Mi is surprisingly an achiever in class. Even though she works at night, it doesn’t hinder her from topping her classes. She keeps herself busy by reading, listening to music and observing her surroundings. She’s the kind of girl who doesn’t want to waste time doing irrelevant stuff. Aside from that, she’s also very active during school activities. She usually volunteers herself to work on the program and perform in front of the school crowd. She’s very confident and doesn’t show fear once she’d entered something.

Under her coldness lies a warm hearted girl. Sun Mi has been doing volunteer works despite her packed schedule. She enjoys helping other people. It makes her feel at ease whenever she had done something good. Being the anti-social as she is, she’s pretty good with kids. She enjoys putting a smile on a child’s face. She kind of feels bad for looking all cold and stuff so she repays it by joining outreach programs.

The reason behind her coldness was her beloved father. She used to be her Dad’s little angel. She loved being with her father’s presence. He was the one who taught her to play the violin at the age of 4. Then came a time when her father left them for another woman. She was only 11 and she already knew what was happening. It pains her to see her mother silently cry in her room. Her sister, Shin Ah, was still 9 at that time and she also cried but she doesn’t understand the situation.

Sun Mi has this obsessive compulsive disorder. She wants everything to be done perfectly. Whenever she would practice her dance routine, she would repeat it many times just to make her moves flawless. The same goes for her singing. Scarlett can’t be found without carrying her planner. She would always bring it with her and doesn’t go anywhere without it. She would always find time to keep herself busy.

Sun Mi may be the most boring person that you’ll ever meet, however she’s a very different person once she shakes off her coldness. She’s unexpectedly fun when she’s with her family and friends. However, she remains cold to her grandmother. She once had a childhood friend who moved to another country without letting her know. She was feeling so numb that she gives off stoic expressions until now.

 

Likes :

•        Math

•        Pastries

•        Ice Cream

•        Navy Blue

•        Dancing

•        Observing

•        Cooking

•        Baking

•        Volunteering

•        Photography

 

Dislikes:

•        Blood

•        Reptiles

•        Insects

•        Raisins

•        Mayonnaise

•        Bullies

•        Smoker

•        Alcohol

•        Boys

•        Being compared

 

Hobbies:

•        Reading manga, manhwa, fan fics

•        Listening to music

•        Singing

•        Dancing

•        Cooking

•        Baking

•        Observing

•        Planning everything ahead

•        Playing the violin

•        Volunteering at the Orphanage

 

Habits:

•        Waking up at 5 am

•        Morning walks

•        Kissing her Mom’s cheeks before she leaves

•        Bringing her planner with her

•        Adjusting her huge black-rimmed glasses on the bridge of her nose every five seconds

•        Blinking her eyes whenever she’s bored

•        Biting her lips when she’s spacing out

•        Easily suspects and catches someone who looks or stares at her

•        Checking her watch every 15 seconds

 

Talents :

•        Photographic Memory

•        Violin

•        Piano/Keyboard

•        Guitar (acoustic, electric, bass)

•        Drums

•        Singing

•        Dancing

 

Images :

•        http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lndlt5zqVE1qa5dcno1_500.jpg

•        http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_loojl5SRQu1qjsldro1_400.jpg

•        http://i667.photobucket.com/albums/vv37/rainieedayy/ulzzang/tumblr_l41ksvUYPg1qbvn8e.jpg

•        http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqol3hD5cC1qa7hm5o1_500.jpg

•        http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp2hhyrDg91r0qc8ao1_400.jpg

•        http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ln8xnuIk1r1qa5dcno1_400.jpg

•        http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmkdd3ofzD1qkor8oo1_500.jpg

•        http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp8s3ssPra1r0d4vuo2_400.jpg

 

Name of ulzzang/model: Choi Seo Hee

 

Style :

Scarlett isn't really into fashion. In fact, she's the least fashionable among the members. She usually wears her huge black-rimmed glasses which covers half of her face and also wears braces but as soon as they debuted, she started wearing contacts and removed her braces. Even though she would wear simple clothing like an oversized shirt, sweatpants and sneakers for practice, she still looks gorgeous and makes her co-trainees in awe. Scarlett loves wearing colourful hooded jackets. She can also be seen wearing different colored beanies. Scarlett prefers to wear anything flat. She would only wear heels unless required.

Dorm

•        http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll1r41J22t1qhv157o1_500.jpg

•        http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_loutk3v2kI1qai354o1_500.png

•        http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqv63jvT7e1qmm28u.jpg

•        http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_loj4s40zsm1qi9fsdo1_400.jpg

•        http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lo55zrNsMz1qglp8ko1_500.jpg

Training

•        http://www.polyvore.com/navy_blue/set?id=36567390

•        http://www.polyvore.com/training_clothes/set?id=36917121

•        http://www.polyvore.com/funky_pink/set?id=36603492

Casual

•        http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqt9015fsz1qmm28u.jpg

•        http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ligynfOAbp1qhs3nbo1_500.jpg

•        http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ligymni2zL1qhs3nbo1_500.jpg

•        http://www.polyvore.com/maroon/set?id=36595548

Formal

•        http://www.wedding-favorss.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Evening-Gowns-1.jpg

•        http://www.baltimore-wedding.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/formal-prom-dresses-4.jpg

•        http://www.baltimore-wedding.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/formal-prom-dresses-3.jpg

 

~ Background ~

 

History :

Choi Sun Mi is a cold-looking girl whose parents were separated. She had a sister named Shin Ah. They lived in Jongno-gu, Seoul with their mother. Their father lived in Busan with their grandmother. They’re not really wealthy. Her mother is a nurse who worked overnight at Seoul National University Hospital. Since they’re not supported by their father, their mother’s salary was not enough for the family’s expenses.

Choi Sun Mi studies during the day and works during the night at a restaurant near her Mom’s working place. She worked as a waitress at a young age. It was the only way she could do to help her mother and sister. Aside from being a waitress, she also sings to entertain the costumers for an extra tip. She also plays the piano, drums and the bass. Her manager likes it when she sings because she makes the restaurant gain more costumers. She was then scouted by FM Entertainment but she’s still undecided to take the offer.

Sun Mi is going to college soon. She knows that her mother cannot afford the tuition fees for her education so she decided to take FM’s offer and became a trainee at FM Entertainment. It was hard for her to juggle everything; student by day, waitress by night and trainee by weekends. However, she pretty much got used to it and would always maximize her time.

Sun Mi once had a friend named Bang Min Soo. They practically grew up together. He was the only one who could shake off her coldness. However, Min Soo left the country without letting her know. When she found out about it, she doesn’t know how to react. She felt numb, to the point that she gives off stoic expressions.

 

Family :

  • Choi Sung Hoon, 43, CPA

Sung Hoon is Sun Mi’s irresponsible Dad. He always goes home late, using the lamest excuse. He also battered his wife, Min Ah. Sung Hoon is a drunkard and a smoker. He had been a bad example for his daughters. He left his family when Sun Mi was still 11. Until now, he didn’t support his family financially.

  • Jang Min Ah, 42, Nurse

Min Ah is Sun Mi’s hardworking Mom. She has always been working to support her family. It really pains her to see Sun Mi working at a young age. If only his husband would continue to support them financially, Sun Mi wouldn’t also be working.

  • Choi Shin Ah, 15, High School

Shin Ah is Sun Mi’s athletic sister. She does all kinds of sports. Although she’s not more of an academic person, she was never been jealous of Sun Mi. She’s satisfied of what she is.

 

Relatives : Choi Jin Ri a.k.a. Sulli from f(x) and Jang Hyun Seung are Scarlett’s cousin.

 

~ Entertainment Profile ~

 

Stage Name: Scarlett

 

Position : Lead  Dancer, Main Rapper

 

Persona : Stoic Goddess

 

Specializes in: Acting and Modelling

 

Side-jobs: Actress and Model

 

How you joined FM Ent:

Sun Mi was once a trainee under Cube Entertainment at the age of 10 when her Dad wants her to stop. She did stop and focused on her studies. When her Dad left them, she wanted to help her Mom by working to sustain their needs. There comes a point when the manager of FM discovered her on a restaurant she was working. She was still undecided however, she took the offer in order to help her Mom. She became a trainee of FM Entertainment at the age of 15. It was really hard for her to juggle everything but she eventually got used to it. She had been trained as a dancer since she was always fond of dancing. She had also been trained as a singer because they know that she got the potential to be a great vocalist.

 

Previous training/experiences: Trainee under Cube Entertainment

 

Fanclub Name: Starmist

 

Individual Fanclub Name: Starlett (Little Stars)

 

Group Color: Navy Blue             

 

Individual Color: Silver 

 

~ Social Life ~

 

Names of Love Interest:

  • Tae Oh from M.peror
  • Yong Jun Hyung from B2ST
  • Nam Woo Hyun from Infinite

 

Personality:

  • Tae Oh is the cheerful member of M.peror. He shows off a lot of his aegyo. He likes fooling around along with s. He is very charismatic and serious once he starts dancing. Whenever s are not around, he tends to be very sweet and caring especially around Scarlett. He also acts as a gentleman whenever she’s present.
  • Jun Hyung is very charismatic and serious when the camera’s rolling. He would also show off his cocky moves when he’s rapping. He may look cold but he is really soft in the inside. His parents raised him to be a neat freak. Once he starts nagging, it’ll be endless. He usually nags about ’s messy things which most of the time were scattered everywhere. Jun Hyung had a hot temper. He curses a lot as he easily gets pissed. He is a passive listener. He doesn’t listen to others. He can easily be spotted with a bottle of coke on his hand. Coke is his best friend, after all. He is very popular with girls. He also knows how they think but when it comes to Scarlett, he can’t seem to read her which made him have a little interest in her. He loves to annoy and tease Scarlett. Whenever he saw her, he acts childish like hitting her head lightly to get her attention and tickling her side when she won’t smile. He gave Scarlett the nickname ‘Star’ since he misheard her name as ‘Starlett’. Scarlett prefers to call him Yong oppa or Yongie oppa.
  • Woo Hyun is very kind and considerate. He has this amazing killer eye smile which makes every girl swoon. He also has a stunning winner smile which makes Scarlett smile for no apparent reason. He is playful for a guy. He loves to do aegyos but most of s hate it when he does that. He is a pretty good cook. He also has an amazing voice which made Scarlett like him more. He randomly throws silly and corny pick up lines when he likes someone. There’s only one problem with Woo Hyun. When he falls, he falls hard. He can easily get jealous and can sometimes tend to be very possessive. Woo Hyun likes to call her ‘Scary’ since she scares him whenever she sends death glares at him for his failed pick up lines. She just calls him ‘Pabo’ for being so stupid around her.

 

Best Friends:

  • Lee Sung Jong from Infinite
  • Kim Sung Gyu from Infinite
  • Bang Min Soo a.k.a. C.A.P. from Teen Top
  • Im Jin Ah a.k.a. Nana from After School

 

Friends:

  • Ahn Daniel a.k.a. Niel from Teen Top
  • Lee Chan Hee a.k.a. Chunji from Teen Top
  • Lee Byung Hun a.k.a. L.Joe from Teen Top
  • Kim Myung Soo a.k.a. L from Infinite

 

Rivals:

Choi Jin Ri (Sulli of f(x)) is Sun Mi’s cousin, neighbour and seatmate. They’ve been classmates since kindergarten until now. They’ve been together through ups and downs. Sulli belongs to a rich family which made Sun Mi jealous because Sulli doesn’t have to work in order to sustain her family. It’s not really complaining but she sees to it as unfair. Sun Mi had been envious of what her cousin has. Sulli has no idea about it. What makes her envy most is the fact that Sulli’s her grandmother’s favorite grandchild. Also, she’s envious of Sulli’s fame, being a member of f(x).

 

~ Others ~

 

Trivia:

  • She’s known to be the Math Wizard in her school because she had won four consecutive years during the International Math Olympiad.
  • She never leaves without her watch.
  • She loves to dance in the rain.
  • Although she loves to cook and bake, she doesn’t eat what she cooks or bakes.
  • She started dating at the age of 12.
  • She had received 3 confessions from 3 guys belong to the same group.
  • She had 5 boyfriends already.
  • She is very OC.
  • She loves the color Navy Blue.
  • The things she usually has on her bag:
    • Planner
    • Small notepad
    • Pens
    • Dictionary
    • Calculator
    • Phone
    • Glasses case
    • Handkerchief
    • Tissue
    • Face powder
    • Alcohol
    • Sanitizer
    • Hand lotion
    • Perfume
    • Chap Stick
    • Tumbler
    • Umbrella

 

Suggestions : It’s more of a request. I want Tae Oh to be Scarlett’s dance mentor, if possible. I also want Jun Hyung to be Scarlett’s suitor. Also, I want Woo Hyun to be very flirty to Scarlett. So, there would be a love triangle like Woo Hyun flirting with her, Jun Hyung getting jealous and Tae Oh getting secretly jealous. I don’t mind if she won’t end up with Tae Oh. However, I want you to decide author-ssi. LOL! Forgive me!

 

Password:

Solo 1 || Solo 2

Group 1 || Group 2

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●