ALLKPOP : M.PRESS'S 3RD AND 4TH MEMBERS REVEALED

M.Press - New Girl Group from FM Entertainment (Apply Closed)

 

MPRESS 3RD AND 4TH MEMBER REVEALED
 
written by ShinJaehun for allKpop
 
M.Peror's counterpart, M.Press is gaining more and more attention from the Netizen as well as music enthusiast. After revealing two members last week, more forum and fansites were opened even though the lineups are still not confirmed. Yesterday, fans were enjoying themselves on Twitter, retweeting and interacting with the two members of M.Press, Bia and Fei as they were updating their Twitter. They were seemed to be updating from their new dorm and the situation became hilarious when Fei is complaining about Bia's cat. Later on, their conversations were joined by Fei's sister, as well as M.Peror's Kash and KangOn. And today, the company revealed the third and the fourth members of the group. The first talent is  said to have a gift of dancing and singing since she was young. This Chinese Korean member is said to be discovered during a performance at a celebrity's wedding, and rumours has been going on that she is from an elite family. Unlike the third member, the fourth one seemed to have a totally different aura as based on her profile, she's a Math genius in school. To add with that, she was a trainer in Cube Entertainment when she was ten years old. She is also known to the Netizen because she's the cousin of F(x)'s Sulli. We will give you more insights when the official profile is up on FME's webpage later this evening. 
 
For those who haven't listen to Bia's cover of N-Train's One Last Cry, which she uploaded yesterday, click here. Another reason for you to look forward for their official debut!
 
CHAZZIE!!! >__<..fine..next update its your cover...*smirks* since my darling co-author decided to put in my own cover..*sigh* oh well..