Chapter 2

M.Press - New Girl Group from FM Entertainment (Apply Closed)

The girls were busy working on their dance choreography in the dance studio under the watchful eye of the magnae of Mperor which made Yoo In nervous since she had found herself liking and attracted at the younger cheeky and goofy guy. It was amusing for the others to see their oldest member blushing and stuttering a bit whenever the teenager talks with her or when he shows up with the other members of M.peror. They heard the door slammed opened and saw their president enter with a few people they didn’t recognize but assumed to be the FM Entertainment’s staff as well.

“Anyeong, Sajangnim,” the girls greeted in unison and bowed.

“Hello girls. I’m here to announce and inform you that your showcase will be cancelled but instead you will do a documentary or reality show of yourselves going around town to promote yourself before you debut,” the elder man told them.

“A show?? Us?? Promote ourselves??,” Scarlett asked with a blank face.

“Yes. These people will be the producers of the show and they will tell you on what you need to do and etc. So I’ll leave you to discuss on what you want to do as well since they are open for suggestions too,” their boss told them and left.

“Hello girls. I’m the head producer, Jang Hana, this is the director and this is my assistant. Nice to meet you,” a young woman spoke up and introduced herself and her staff.

The girls introduced themselves and decided to take the meeting into one of the meeting rooms available in the building instead of the dance studio where everyone can sit down and talk comfortably. As the girls settled down with the producer, director and assistants in the meeting room, they began to talk and discuss about the possible show.

“So what I understand is that we are going to run around the city and promote ourselves before our debut and perform as a replacement of our showcase??,” Fei asked to confirm on what she said.

“Yes. It would be similar to the show that show that ZE:A did in the past,” the producer replied.

“So there will be a wingcar for us??,” Sungrin asked since she remembered watching the show too.

“That would be your choice. This show is basically going to show on how you train, your hardships and etc. We want to show to the people that despite being trainees and related to some idols by blood, you are a normal girl too and go through a lot of hardships to achieve and reach this level of your dreams,” the director spoke up.

“Hmm.. Okay so basically we have to show them that if we want the wingcar or something for this show is that we have to go through the proper channels instead of getting help from the company or you doing it for us??,” Bia spoke up after being silent for a while.

The three staff for the show nodded as their answer when they heard the question from Bia who just shrugged and looked at her other members. After discussing more and etc with the producer, director and with each other, they decided to go through with the show but not without signing a contract in case if this project doesn’t fall through. Once the three staff from the show left in order to set up the contract between their station and their company, the girls sighed in relief.

“So.. Shall we use a wingcar like the boys of ZE:A or just like randomly perform on the street with some equipment or like just perform at a stage/platform in Lotte World or Hangang River??,” Kyungmi asked.

“Molla.. I like all three ideas but.. Mollayo..*Sigh*,” Scarlett spoke up.

“Yoo In unnie?? What do you think??,” Sungrin asked since the leader was silent.

Hearing her name being called, the eldest girl looked up and shrugged as she too is wondering which of the three ideas is better to use in order to expose and promote themselves to the public before their debut. Most of them liked the idea of using a wingcar since it’s a mobile stage that you could bring along almost everywhere but they weren’t sure on how to get it or know the proper channels to go through if they were to perform on a platform or open air stage at public places. When a knock from the door was heard, they quickly realize the time and rushed out to meet up with their instructors for their next lesson.

3 hours later.

As the girls were gathering their stuff and showered at the locker room, a loud ringtone of the song Lady was heard making the girls turn to each other as they were not sure on who’s phone is it. Bia who was getting dressed went to her bag to check if it was her phone since she knows that the song is on her phone but wasn’t sure if she had set it as her default ringtone or not.

“It’s not mine. Fei, is it yours??,” the Eurasian girl asked since she was holding her LG Optimus Black phone and it wasn’t ringing.

The Taiwanese girl quickly took out her phone from her bag only to see that it was her phone ringing and blushed. She quickly answered it.

Yeoboseyo??

Fei.. Its me, Kangon. Are you and the girls still at the company??

Ndeh.. We just finished training and about to go back to our dorm. Wae??

Do you and the girls want to go for dinner and hang out with us??

Let me ask the girls first. I’ll text you the answer later.

Okay.. We are already at the lobby now

“Girls.. The Mperor boys are asking if we want to go for dinner and hang out with them,” Fei asked.

“Sure why not. I’m hungry plus we could ask for some advice and suggestion from them for the show too,” Sungrin replied as she tied up her hair.

Within seconds, the girls agreed and Fei sent the answer to Kangon via SMS as she got ready as well. After a few minutes, the girls came out from the lift to the lobby and saw the boys waiting for them at the lobby. The girls smiled and silently tip toed towards them as the boys didn’t notice them coming out from the lift and their backs were facing the girls. Bia who is suddenly being quite playful smirked and just jumped onto Kash’s back much to the boys surprise as the red-haired guy suddenly shouted and fell down while the other girls either covered the boys eyes or tapped them on the shoulder roughly.

“Bee!! You little..,” Kash fumed as he got up and began chasing the said girl who squealed and ran out with Kash running behind her in tow.

“Come on, we better catch up with them,” Yoo In said and quickly rushed out not realizing that she had drag Zach along with her who is smiling and running along with her happily.

As the others follow the two couples, Fei and Kangon just sighed and followed them at a calmer pace. They found Kash and Bia at the bus stop as Bia was screaming and laughing while the rapper was tickling her relentlessly in his arms much to the stares of the other people at the bus stop.

“Yaa!! People are staring,” Kangon shouted much to his embarrassment.

The two quickly stopped and blushed while their friends chuckled at their expense while Fei patted Kangon on the shoulder in pity. The leader sighed and straightens up himself as he didn’t want to be seen as a selfish person and asked on what everyone wanted to eat for dinner.

“Well, us girls eat basically anything but it the choices of beverages that they are being picky,” Fei told the leader.

“I want some pizza,” Kash said.

“We want to eat chicken,” both Jaerim and Zach said at the same time.

“I don’t care what we eat, I just something cold to drink,” Taeoh replied and grinned at Bia who grinned back at him.

“I guess we could just go buy all the food as take away and we just eat at the dorm??,” Scarlett suggested.

“Your dorm or ours??,” Jaeil spoke up nervously since their dorm is a bit messy.

“Your choice. We don’t mind plus its more comfortable for us to hang out at the dorm rather than out because I do not want to be mobbed again,” Yoo In spoke up.

“Plus we want to tell you guys something as well,” Kyungmi joined in.

The guys nodded and discussed among themselves first as in to decide on which dorm to go to after they go buy dinner. Eventually, they decided to go the girls dorm since it was late and the girls dorm have guest bedrooms unlike their dorm. As they were waiting for the bus to take them to where they wanted to go and buy their food. The group of 12 youngsters did not noticed that someone was watching them and secretly taking pictures of them until they heard a muffled shout and a familiar voice scolding the person. They turn to find a blond and male version of Bia looking annoyed and angry with a camera in his hand at a hooded figure who is petrified with the sudden appearance of the said person.

"Brian?? What the hell are you doing here and what did you do??," Bia asked when she recognized her twin.

"Was looking for you at FM Ent. When they told me you left with your friends and is probably here waiting for the bus to go somewhere for dinner. Thought that I could catch up when I saw this creep hanging around and looking creepy while taking pictures of you guys," the blond teenager replied.

Not wanting to gain more attention to themselves especially the girls since the incident of the photoshoot, all 13 youngsters and the hooded figure quickly called their manager and etc as they walked back towards their company's building. It turns out that what Brian was worried about and suspected was true as it turns out that the person is a stalker and an anti fan of the girls. As soon as the person was reported to the authorities and giving a warning to stay away, FM Entertainment decided that it would be safer for their trainees and artists to have someone to drive them around from their dorm to the company and to anywhere that they wanted to go. Sighing in relief, both groups and Brian decided to wait for their rides which is for now FM's vans. Soon the groups of teenagers climbed into 2 vans and headed towards Itaewon to buy their food and to the girls dorm.

"So what is it that you wanted to tell us??," Jaeil asked as he helped in setting the table for dinner.

"Well.. The president has approached us and told us that we are doing a show in order to promote ourselves before the official debut. So the producers and President wants us to perform around town but we need to like do everything on our own. So we would like some ideas on what should us girls do??," Yoo In spoke up.

"A show?? Nice.. You girls are being spoiled by our company," Zach spoke up and pouted which made the others laugh at his cute pouty face.

"Why don't you use the club as the launching?? And from there you could like perform on the streets like ala flash mobs with either your songs or cover the songs from other groups?? Then when you go to other cities, you could use the wingcar or something??," Brian suggested as he munched on a pizza.

All 12 teenagers stared at the blond twin of Bia as if he had grown another head when Bia basically banged her head on the table which startled some of them as it was loud. Bia winced when Brian began to fuss over her along with Kash and batted their hands away from her. Fei grinned along with Yoo In at the suggestion which made the younger twin of the Choi siblings groan and sighing.

"Fine.. We'll use the club's stage as the launching for it. But we need to ask permission from Sajangnim and Jiae unnie if it can be done," Bia replied.

"Jiae unnie will definitely say yes to this, dongsaeng ah," Brian spoke up and smiled.

The girls then began to discuss with their counterparts on what to do and etc for the show and etc until late at night since the boys were sleeping over at their dorm for the night. They never realized the time until they heard soft snores coming from the magnae, Sungrin and Jaeil as they both had fallen asleep next to each other with Sungrin's head on Jaeil's shoulder and his head on the magnae's head.