First Member of M.press and Teaser

M.Press - New Girl Group from FM Entertainment (Apply Closed)

6 young men were dancing in sync to their song at the dance studio when suddenly the door burst open and their President entered with their manager and a girl they didn't recognize with them. Kangon quickly went to turn off the music and bowed down to greet their boss and manager.

"Ahh.. I see you boys are training very hard to perform better in your next performance. I'm proud of you boys," the President told them with a proud smile on his face.

"Kamsahamida, sajangnim," the boys chorused but still look curiously at the reddish haired girl who just smiled at them.

"Because of your success, I'm going to debut another group as well. They will be your counterparts and this is _____, she is the first member of M.press. The rest of the girls will be chosen and join in later. You boys will be involve in their training as well so look after them," the elder man replied.

"Anyeong.. I'm _____. Nice to meet you sunbaenims," the girl introduced herself and bowed.

The boys nodded and smiled awkwardly at the girl once they had processed and understand what their boss had told them. D.kash blushed when he noticed the girl smiled and winked at him playfully making the members grinning in amusement. Soon, their President and manager left them to continue and the boys gotten to know ____ better as they were now held the responsibilities of training and teaching her whatever is needed for her and her soon to be team mates to be successful in the entertainment industry.


●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

~ Personal Information ~

Username: kitten83

Profile Link: www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/25864

Name of Character: Bianca Choi Hyesu

Nicknames:Bia, Caca, Su, Kitten, Bee, Susu

Age: 18

Birthday: 30/9/1993

Ethnicity: Half Korean, Half Eurasian (Dutch, Malay and Chinese)

Nationality: American

Personality : Based on first impression, Hyesu is like an ice queen, cold, cruel and ruthless to the people that she doesn’t know and also to those who have hurt her or the people she cares about. Especially when it looks real with her pale skin and cold steel blue eyes that reminds people of either a vampire or a tiger on a hunt. But to her friends and family, she is an out-going, cheeky, friendly, loyal, sarcastic, open-minded, independent and happy-go-lucky girl. She is also a curious girl who likes to learn everything that is considered as interesting to her. She is a bit of a tomboy too since most of her friends are guys including her twin brother, step-brother and cousins. Most of the time she is calm, cool and patient, hence the reason why she doesn’t get angry or jealous easily over petty things. She is also very protective of her friends and family and willing to do almost anything to protect them from harm.

She loves animals especially cats hence she earn the nickname Kitten because she looks younger than her age and like the cat, she is independent and fierce behind all the cute looks. She is gets quite annoyed when people won’t believe her when she tells them her age and sometimes is pissed when people treat her like a child. She loves kids as well and if often seen volunteering and helping out in the orphanages and animal shelters when she is free. When it comes to big crowds, this girl tolerates it enough just to keep her friends and family happy but in reality, she doesn’t like big crowds unless if it’s her twin or her friends who are in the big crowds. She loves to go out and party or clubbing with her friends and cousins but she is also a responsible girl as she never drinks and drive. If she does drink, she wouldn’t drink until she gets wasted or embarrass herself.

Hyesu is a humble girl and doesn’t like to flaunt around her wealth as she is from a wealthy family. She prefers to work to earn her spending money than use her inheritance in order to save for the future. People would often say that she is a spoil brat but in reality she isn’t because all of the things that she has is bought from her hard earn money from her work as a part time DJ at the clubs, a part time model and the co-owner of several night clubs that is owned by her, her twin brother and her sister-in-law. Unlike her elder brother, both she and her twin brother hasn’t touched a single cent from their inheritance or their trust fund yet. She often keeps a low-profile due to her family status and connections.

She may look younger than her age since she had inherited the “ageless” gene from her mother who doesn’t look a bit like a 68-year old that she is but looks like she is around the age of 50. As a result, most people would think that she is childish and immature but in reality she is quite mature and smart, though she does act a bit childish because of her lack of childhood as she was growing up. Because of her family background, Hyesu is very wary of people and doesn’t trust people easily as she had been played and used before in the past. Because of some of her family connections, she is often targeted by some people and because of it, she has been trained in fighting, weapons and self-defense in order to protect herself just in case if anything happens.

As a child, Hyesu and her twin brother Hyesung are often left at the care of her relatives, nannies, or home alone because her parents and elder brother were often away on business. Because of it, both she and her twin brother has a low-self-esteem as well because their parents especially her father often compare the twins to their friend’s kids and her elder brother because both her twin and herself are not as smart as them or successful as them as well until her sister-in-law came into the family. It was also one of the reasons why her mother divorced her father and took her and Hyesung away to be raised without any biased by their father. Eventually, their mother had met and gotten married to their step-father, Kang Hyukjae who adores the twins and gotten themselves a step-brother, Kang Minhyuk who practically spoils them as he is an only child and wanted siblings so he was ecstatic to get 2 new siblings much less twins to care, love, spoil and protect. She is very close with her twin brother, her sister-in-law and with her cousins, Choi Seunghyun, Choi Minho, and Choi Siwon who often encourages her to be more out-going, and etc.

Hyesu is also a bookworm and if you go out with her to a mall, do not be surprised to find her missing after a few minutes. You could easily find her at a bookstore or at a music store as she loves music and movies. She loves to buy jewelleries as well especially with cats or dragons as their design on pendants or bracelets. But if you want to buy her a gift, do not ever buy her a gift with pink on it because despite being a girl, she hates it. The reason for it, we will never know because she just usually would say that she just find it too girly or annoying. She loves cold treats, spicy food and cheesy food so do not be surprised to see her in Baskin Robbins eating ice cream on a daily basis, at a 7 eleven store buying a large slurpee or at a pizza parlor eating pizza with extra cheese on it. She is also quite tech-savvy and a fashionista due to Jiyong, her cousin’s friend influence on her about technology and fashion as he often dotes on her and spoils her like she is his own little doll as he affectionately calls her.

Likes :

  • Animals
  • Kids
  • Jewelleries
  • Cold treats for example ice cream, ice blended drinks
  • Spicy food
  • Cheesy food
  • Weapons
  • Writing
  • Singing
  • Sports
  • Martial Arts
  • Chocolate-making
  • Baking and making cookies
  • Books
  • Pranks
  • Music
  • Horror/Thriller/Action/Mystery Movies

Dislikes:

  • Bullies
  • Hypocrites
  • Liars
  • People who likes to brag
  • People who likes to underestimate people
  • People who looks down on people
  • Back-stabbers
  • Bimbos
  • Bugs
  • Pink
  • Arrogant people
  • Cowards

Hobbies:

  • Reading
  • Singing
  • Sleeping
  • Traveling
  • Shopping
  • Writing
  • Sports
  • Martial Arts
  • Making chocolates
  • Making cookies
  • Clubbing

Habits:

  • She detests mornings
  • Likes to munch on ice cubes
  • Always punctual
  • Able to sleep anywhere at any time
  • If someone disturbs her when she is sleeping or when she is tired, she will growl and bite that person
  • Will bite her lips when she is nervous
  • Grinds her teeth when she feels stressed

Talents :

  • Languages - English, Korean, Japanese, Malay, Cantonese and Thai
  • Writing songs
  • Playing musical instruments - Chinese harp, Classical Harp, Saxophone, Piano, Organ and Drums
  • Martial Arts

Images :

Name of ulzzang/model: Choi Hanuel

Style :

Casual :

 

Sports:

 

Club/Party:

 

Beach Wear:

 

Formal:

 

~ Background ~

History : Bianca Choi Hyesu and her older by 5 minutes twin brother Brian Choi Hyesung were born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA when their parents were doing their Masters degree there. She is the youngest and only daughter in her family as she has an older brother who is 12 years older than her and a twin brother born 5 minutes earlier than her.

Her father is a famous businessman and entrepreneur who has several businesses under his name and is very successful. Her mother works and owns a publishing company. Her elder brother is a CEO of her father’s telecommunication’s company and is the heir of the family business. Her sister-in-law is a beautician who has her own cosmetic company and cosmetic products line which Hyesu is the main model and face for the company. Her sister-in-law also co-owns several nightclubs that used to be run by her father and she has placed both Hyesu and Hyesung  as her partner in running the nightclub business.  Her parents were divorced when the twins were around 7 years old and her mother had re-married to Kang Hyukjae, a family friend and a fellow businessman who has a son by his previous marriage with his late wife as he is a widower, Kang Min Hyuk, who adores her and Hyesung as if they were both his own siblings by blood as he is an only child and welcomes a sibling for him to spoil and play with.

Often left in the care of her uncles, nannies and lately, her sister-in-law’s family along with her step-brother when her mother had re-married to Minhyuk’s father, as her family and the Kang’s are often away in business. Though her sister-in-law is not busy as often as her family, but when she is, Jiae’s father, Song Jaejin or Uncle Jaejin as the twins would calls him would take the twins and Min hyuk in to care for the two children or her uncle would take them in. Because of that, she is often moved around a lot over to different countries and since the marriage, Min Hyuk had joined them in the constant moving around as well with the twins but it is often between Korea, the USA and Japan as her family has several homes in almost every country that they have business in. But the permanent home for the three step-siblings are often with her uncle or her sister-in-law’s father in Korea and most of her education life is in Korea.

As she was growing up, she is very smart and active in all activities as her uncles often let her and Hyesung follow their cousins and friends to singing, dancing, music and etc classes to keep them busy so they wouldn’t feel sad that their parents are leaving them alone again or their own older brother doesn’t want the twins around his home that much. She is fluent in speaking, English, Japanese, Korea, Chinese and Malay. Her love for music had lead her to learn to play the Chinese harp, harp, piano, saxophone and organ, and it had made her found a passion in singing as well. Her cousin, Seunghyun taught the twins how to rap though she found that she isn’t as good as him or her twin but because of her curiosity she learned it as well. Through Seunghyun, the twins had met his friends Jiyong, Youngbae and Hyunseung who spoils her rotten by teaching her to dance, write, to produce music and fashion that lead her to be a multi-talented girl.

Once as a child, while going home from school she was walking alone without her twin brother because he had to stay back for a tutoring, she was attacked by thugs because of who her sister-in-law’s father is had prompt her family to let both her and Hyesung to learn on how to protect themselves. At that time, they did not know that their strict but caring Uncle Jaejin as they calls their brother’s father-in-law is the head of one of the powerful mob family. When she and her twin found out, both of the twins were angry especially Hyesung since he wasn’t there to help in protecting his own twin at first but then understood on why they needed to learn on how to protect themselves in case of anything happens because not only the enemies of the Song family will try to attack or hurt her, but also the enemies of their families, the Choi’s and the Kangs who owns many business companies will also try to attempt something as well. Hence the reason why she and her twin learns how to fight, use weapons and self-defence as well very vigorously.

Family :

  •         Choi Hyesung – dad
  •         Selena Yzelman Lee – Mom
  •         Kang Hyukjae – Stepfather
  •         Brandon Choi Hyunsu – older brother
  •         Brian Choi Hyesung – twin brother
  •         Kang Minhyuk - stepbrother

Relatives :

  •         Song Jiae – older sister-in-law
  •         Song Jaejin – Jiae’s father
  •         Choi Seunghyun – cousin
  •         Choi Siwon – cousin
  •         Choi Minho - cousin

~ Entertainment Profile ~

Stage Name: Bia

Position : Lead Vocals, Center Face

Persona : Ice Queen, Sarcastic Bookworm, Cheeky Kitten, Mysterious Tomboy,

Specializes in: Modeling, DJ-ing, Producing

Side-jobs: Model, DJ

How you joined FM Ent: She was recruited by FM Entertainment as one of the scouts had seen her performing as the Big Bang’s back up dancer in one of their performances even though she was still a trainee at YG. With the President of YG, her twin brother and cousin’s blessing, she left and joined FM Entertainment to be trained and debut as part of M.press.

Previous training/experiences: She’s a former trainee of YG along with her twin brother and cousin for almost 3 years in all fields in the entertainment world before she was recruited by FM Ent. At the same time she is still the main model and face for her sister-in-law’s cosmetic company.

Fanclub Name:

Individual Fanclub Name: BiAz

Group Color:           Baby Blue

Individual Color:            Indigo

 

~ Social Life ~

Names of Love Interest:

  • D.Kash of M.peror
  • Yong Junhyung of Beast
  • Jang Dongwoo of Infinite

Personality:

  • D.Kash – he’s out-going, charismatic, kind, playful, and charming. He’s a very serious person when it comes to his producing and rapping skills and is a romantic at heart though he doesn’t show that side to anyone except for Bia.
  • Junhyung - he's unpredictable, sarcastic, charming, has a bad boy image but is actually a kind person, funny and out-going. He's can a charmer when he wants to and loves to pull pranks.
  • Dongwoo - he's out-going, dorky, funny, cheeky, blunt and loud. He likes to crack jokes and dance to make his friends smile and laugh. He may look like a fool but he is actually quite smart and witty whenever he is serious.

Best Friends:

  •         Kwon Jiyong of Big Bang
  •         Amber Liu of F(x)
  •         Yoon Doo Joon of Beast
  •         Park Bom of 2NE1

Friends:

  •         Jang Hyunseung of Beast
  •         Gina Choi
  •         Kim Heechul of Super Junior
  •         Lee Seongyeol of Infinite

Rivals:  

  • Sandara Park - she is a bully, very disrespectful and a two-faced person. She often bullies and put Bia down as she thinks that Bia is her competition for Jiyong's affection despite that he had explained it to her that Bia is like his own sister and both he and TOP has warned her to not bully or hurt Bia again. But somehow she had managed to manipulate the other trainees and also spread bad rumors about Bia.

~ Others ~

Trivia:

  • She has a cat named Junhyung, she named him after Yong Junhyung of Beast because she says that the cat is unpredictable like the rapper.
  • Old school hip hop, rnb and house are her favorite types of music
  • Her fashion style is something simple, stylish, elegant, comfortable and not too feminine or y
  • Has a scar on her left eye due to a fall when she was a toddler
  • Has 3 tattoos on her body. A dark phoenix on her back, a dragon on her right arm and a white tiger on her left arm
  • She is a leftie.
  • She can speak in Korean, English, Japanese, Malay and Cantonese very well.
  • She wears a silver dragon pendant that she never takes off.
  • She can handle her alcohol very well and never gets drunk.
  • She has a good memory
  • She is able to sleep anywhere and at anytime
  • She is a night owl.
  • She has a sweet tooth but prefers candy canes or lollipops more than chocolates unless if it is white chocolate.
  • She's blood O type
  • She likes a guy who is tall, smart, have a sense of humor, sense of style, cheeky, out-going, open-minded and someone who can keep up with her.
  • Her weakness in men are men who have a bad boy image but is not like that and good looking guys in glasses.

 

Suggestions :

Password:

Solo – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brUnmWTzB0M, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npgwKKJMUPA

Group - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeuejYoRbps, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmsc3-gr1kA