AllKpop Mpress is finally complete

M.Press - New Girl Group from FM Entertainment (Apply Closed)

FM Entertainment reveals on who are the relatives of Mpress

written by Shin Jaehyun for allKpop

Finally the rumors of the members being related to several idols is confirmed once FM Entertainment has revealed that the group M.press, the female counterparts of M.peror is now complete. Though they are still keeping a tight lip on who are the identities of the other members except for Bia and Fei but it is revealed that all 6 girls are related to a few idol singers as well. First up is Bia, the first member of M.press who is the cousin to not just one but to 3 young and strapping handsome men and the step-sister to a famous drummer of a hot rock band. You guess it girls, Bia or her real name is Bianca Choi Hyesu, is related to Choi Seunghyun aka TOP of Big Bang, Choi Siwon of Super Junior, Choi Minho of Shinee and Kang Minhyuk of CN Blue. Next is Fei, the Taiwanese member who is related to Xin Ciao, a member of a Taiwanese tomboy group Misster. The oldest and possible leader of the group who is 23 years old is the sister to our handsome stallion of SS501 Park Jungmin and it seems like the good looks really does run in the family too. As for the fourth member of M.press whose stage name is a color's name is said to have large doe eyes and those doe eyes does run in the family since she is cousin to the angelic looking Jang siblings which is Jang Hyunseung of Beast and Jang Geurim, a popular ulzzang. She is also Sulli of F(x)'s cousin as well too. The last two members of M.press who had just recently joined the group are the twin magnaes like Sulli and Krystal of F(x)'s. The second youngest is rumored to even look and laugh like her diva-ish cousin who is none other then Kim Kibum or Key of Shinee whom proudly states that his beloved cousin will change the music scene with her girls because the girls are and I quote, "amazing and brilliant". And lastly, the magnae of Mpress is related to none other than the tall choding of Infinite. Yes, girls.. Lee Seongyeol has a beautiful and talented cousin who is now the last member of M.press and completing the group in the end.

By looking at the names of these idols, it is expected and partly proven that these girls of M.press of very talented and beautful as well. Now all that is left for FM Entertainment is now to officially reveal the names of the other members of M.press and also debut them which is soon. I wonder how these girls will sound like together as group???