The Dorm

M.Press - New Girl Group from FM Entertainment (Apply Closed)

"Not like that, Bee. You need to move you hips like this," Taeoh told the girl as she is being trained in the dancing department by him while the rest of the boys were just watching them in amusement.

It has been a week since they have met and teaching the girl with what they know while balancing their own trainings, performances and lessons. Their boss haven't chosen the other members for the girl group so for now, Hyesu or Bia which is her stage name is training and learning on her own at the moment and she had picked up a lot of skills quite easily. She groaned in exhaustion as she tried to dance to the dance routine that Taeoh had taught her earlier as she had been doing the routine for 3 hours straight but hasn't gotten it down perfectly yet.

"Ehem.. Kids.. Can I borrow Hyesu for a minute," a voice had suddenly spoke up from the door.

Bia turned and smiled in relief to see one of the company's staff calling her. She quickly went towards the middle aged man and followed him out from the studio and into the meeting room close to the studio.

"Ahh.. Hello, Hyesu. Please sit down. I need to discuss with you about the living arrangements," the President greeted and told her.

"Anyeong, Sajangnim. Living arrangements??," the girl asked to confirm what she heard.

"Ndeh.. You and your future band mates will be living in a dorm together. You'll be moving into the dorm first while and the rest of the girls will be moving in with you later when we have chosen them," he replied.

Bia nodded as her answer and followed one of the managers assigned to her as he drove her back to her current home that she is living with her cousin TOP to pack up her stuff. A few hours later, she found herself staring at the apartment complex that she would be living in with her soon to be band mates in the future.

"Welcome to your new home, Hyesu-shi. The fridge has already been filled with the food and etc. The company managed to get the whole level of the penthouse as your dorm and convert it into a duplex home. Come, I'll give you the tour," the manager replied and lead her into her building with some of her bags.

 

The Dorm.

 

Living Room

 

Kitchen and Dining Room

 

Recording Studio Room

 

Study Room

 

Exercise Room

 

Guest Rooms and Bathrooms

 

  

  

  

 

Hyesu was gaping at the rooms in the first level of the penthouse and her manager was smirking already when he saw her reaction.

"I see that you like it already since you've seen the studio. Hehehe.. Come on, I think you would definitely adore the next level since that is where your bedrooms is located and a ....," the manager said and walked away.

 

The Bedrooms

Hyesu's Bedroom

  

2nd Bedroom

  

 

Yoo In's Bedroom

 

 

Fei's Bedroom

  

 

Choi Sun Mi's / Scarlett's Bedroom

  

 

Lee Sungrin's Bedroom

 

The Bathrooms

  

 

Walk In Wardrobe

  

"We have a walk in wardrobe!!," Bia almost shouted when she saw the walk in wardrobe that is located at the end of the hall near the last bedroom.

"Thought you might like it, though we need to wait on buying the accessories and shoes since we don't know what kind of shoes or accessories you and the other girls will like," the manager told her as he walked out from the wardrobe.

Bia nodded and reluctantly went into the bedroom that she had chosen as her own which is the master bedroom to unpack her stuff and arrange her stuff. As soon as she settled into the penthouse, Bia was left alone in her new dorm as the manager had gone back to the company for his other duties. She lounged in the living room and the TV to watch something as she was bored.